28

Our History

 

A/N: Sorry for the super late update. I can't quite update regularly at the moment as I'm busy with my midterm (AAAAAAAAA!!) so yeah. So I hope you guys can forgive this author /puppy eyes/. I'll be on hiatus (a month or so probably) as I do want to concentrate on my exams ^^

Anyways~ please do enjoy~~ and any mistakes, gladly point them out to me. ^^ Read, comment, subscribe, do whatever you guys do best!  xo 



 

“Jong, Chanyeol hyung makes one pretty girl,” Sehun said, nodding his head, feeling amazed still. The image of a girl with long brown hair, white trench coat and familiar dimpled smile danced behind his lavender eyelids.

Jongin hummed, agreeing whole-heartedly. He swung Jongdae’s camera slowly as they walked. He watched everything with contented gaze and pulled the camera up once in a while, snapping random likenesses.

“Heck, we even thought he was a girl,” Sehun expressed incredulously.

Jongin chuckled, immediately followed by the magnae Oh Sehun. Twin relaxed smiles grazed their handsome faces as they strolled about the Lotte World. Sehun didn’t have the urge to try out anything and Jongin was fine with his current condition. Peaceful and no worries amidst the mass – no strict instructors, no extra lessons, no tiring days.

“Hyung.”

The 16-year-old Kim Jongin perked up. His brows furrowed unconsciously. Sehun only called him ‘hyung’ if the younger wanted something – wanted to ask questions where he expected answers…no matter how ridiculous the question sounded.

Like this one.

“Do you think Yi Fan hyung and Chanyeol hyung have…done it?”

Jongin momentarily stopped before regaining his composure…or not.

“Of course they’ve done it! They’re married after all! Yi Fan hyung would’ve – aish! Why are you asking me this?? You should’ve asked them!”

Jongin frustrated outburst and deepening frown made Sehun snickered. His face felt slightly warmer at the thought of the topic.

The two became silent again, immersing their presence with the faint carousel songs playing in the background and all the voices around them that mashed together into an un-deciphered buzzing sound.

Sehun gulped. No matter how hard he didn’t want to go there, his thoughts still wondered resiliently to Kris Wu and Park Chanyeol…doing it. Aish, he couldn’t exactly imagine it! The concept was too foreign for him. Stop it, Sehun, don’t think about it, and don’t think about it at all.

Jongin, on the other hand, wasn’t faring any better. His face flushed every time Sehun’s question popped back into his mind and played like a broken record.

Why did he have to ask that question??

~~

“Alright, I forgive you! Just…”

Chanyeol sighed.

Kris had been all over him, asking for his ‘forgiveness’. Chorus of ‘I’m sorry’ was muttered by the taller one – out of guilt, and earnest. Truth was Chanyeol wasn’t even that angry at his charming devil-like of a husband. He was just embarrassed.

Park Chanyeol felt movement against his side and a hand going sensuously down to his . The 17-year-old ‘Mrs’ Wu sighed again.

“Just…stop groping me, WU YI FAN!!”

~~

“Oh hey, steamed buns!” Luhan’s slender, almost feminine finger pointed at one nice little bakery. Zitao cocked his head in the direction. A big grin instantly formed on the 16-year-old’s face.

The two of them were separated from the rest – Tao in need of food and Luhan volunteered to be with the younger.

Quickly, Tao wrapped his bigger hands around Luhan’s skinny wrist and dragged the older towards the inviting shop.

“Ge, I want this. What do you want?” Tao asked, not even looking at the smaller teen next to him. His eyes were busy devouring the multiple buns with different colours and pastes on display. His hand pointed at a stack of custard buns. The third youngest then gasped and wandered to the other side of the shop, looking at some more pastries.

Luhan giggled slightly, not at all offended by Tao’s dismissive actions. He connected eyes with a smiling shop-lady and bowed his head politely.

“Ahjumma, may I have a box of those custard buns?” Luhan asked and the woman with the flowery white apron nodded and proceeded to box up Luhan’s order. Luhan watched as he waited. A sudden thought passed his mind and he grinned. These buns looked like Minseok! 

“Luhan ge! Look at this!”

Luhan turned his head and founded Tao glooming over some hidden desserts. The kid was really tall for his age and Luhan felt envious sometimes.

“What is it?” he asked and almost laughed at Tao’s bewitched expression.

It was a small fruit yoghurt cake.

“Can we get this, ge? I want to share it with Baekhyun-hyung,” Tao pleaded, looking at Luhan earnestly.

Luhan sighed before nodding his head, signalling a shop assistant to wrap up the cake. He knew full well of Huang ZiTao’s infatuation with the always happy Byun Baekhyun.

“Don’t worry, ge. I’ll pay as well,” Tao said cheekily before making a beeline towards the counter. Before Luhan could protest, Tao was already humming happily, the food paid and the younger one almost out of the door. He called out and Luhan ran to catch up.

~~

Chanyeol sipped his warm milk tea slowly. His posture was calm and relaxed. It had been so long since Kris saw his wife like this. More like, it had been quite some time he had the chance to admire his wife like this. He watched silently as Chanyeol’s dimple appeared on his left cheek when the younger one relished on his drink.

Slowly, he took Chanyeol’s hand in his bigger one and noted how cold it was. Chanyeol looked up when he felt it and smiled sheepishly when Kris rubbed their hands together. It was comforting for him.

Kris pulled his spouse closer and gently wrapped his arm around Chanyeol. He half-hugged Chanyeol and they walked slowly. Chanyeol could feel Kris’s hands rubbing down his arms and sides. Well, thank god Kris was keeping it G now.

“Cold?” Kris asked softly but his smile was bright. Chanyeol laughed quietly.

“Yeah, a bit.”

Kris was dragged by Chanyeol all over the place.

Chanyeol dragged him to the carousels, into photo booths, into buying some cotton candies, into trying out some accessories they found along the way and into buying food that interested him. Truly, the 17-year-old was a bundle of endless energy.

“Hyung,” Chanyeol said. The slighter one’s movement alerted Kris.

Kris hummed.

“I’m feeling kinda tired,” the younger said. He twisted his head slightly to see Kris looking at his watch. Chanyeol tilted his head a bit and was surprised to see it was already almost 5.

“Wow, I think we were having too much fun,” Kris mumbled. He looked down at Chanyeol’s face and to his pout.

“We did,” Chanyeol nodded. He was oblivious to Kris’s stare at his lips.

“Wanna go home?” Kris asked when Chanyeol was already leaning his weight onto Kris’s body.

All he received was the brush of Chanyeol’s fake hair on his shoulder when the younger one nodded. Kris didn’t let Chanyeol carry whatever little they bought, mostly Chanyeol’s purchases of body accessories. In some small bags were phone straps and other things his wife thought looked ‘cute’ for him. Chanyeol bought some shirts too – white for himself and mostly black for Kris. Kris carried his spouse’s bag.

Along the way, Chanyeol fell asleep. Kris savoured the silence with glancing at Chanyeol’s sleeping face once in a while. He lost count of the number of light kisses he gave onto the younger one’s forehead – Chanyeol didn’t even stir. He watched as the sky changed colours through the bus window and relaxed – the darkening scenery comforting.

Chanyeol woke up just as the bus slowed down to a stop and Kris helped him up, never letting go of his hands. The cold wind bit at his cheeks and nose as they walked the few distance to their humble abode.

~~

Wu-Park Residence, master bedroom

“Go shower first, make sure you use the water heater,” Chanyeol told his husband softly. He switched on the heater in their lighted room and made his way to one of their drawers. Kris followed silently, shedding his jacket as he passed the laundry basket.

Chanyeol handed him a clean set of towels and Kris nodded before going into the bathroom. The 17-year-old went through his bag and took out the tokens from their date, putting them away. He stripped off his heavy clothing and sat on the bed, waiting.

When Kris finally came out, Chanyeol get up - his turn to clean himself.

It was soothing that he finally got to wash his hair and body. The steam rising from the hot water had fogged the mirror up and Chanyeol rubbed the vapour off – staring emptily at his reflection as he brushed his teeth. It was already evening and his fingers almost felt prune-y with the cooling temperature.

Silently, Chanyeol dried his hair thinking he needed a haircut soon and wrapped the snug bathrobe over his shivering body. When he stepped out of the bathroom, he suddenly noticed that only the bedside lamps were on and Kris was sitting at the foot of the bed – with only his pants on.

~~

The creaking of the bathroom door alerted him. Chanyeol stepped out freshly bathed and wearing only a short bathrobe that reached his knees. Kris couldn’t take his eyes off Chanyeol’s exposed legs and his eyes trailed up to Chanyeol’s neck.

Chanyeol gulped when the older one stood up and slowly made his way to Chanyeol. Chanyeol didn’t realise but his long legs were bringing him towards Kris.

The atmosphere was thick with tension and Chanyeol could only stared, his eyes half-hooded into the dark, empowering eyes of Kris.

Kris didn’t know what happened but he couldn’t stray his view from Chanyeol’s face. Chanyeol’s black hair was still damp; some drops of water fell from the tips and glided sensuously down Chanyeol’s exposed long neck…to his collarbones…to the teasing hint of Chanyeol’s pale chest.

It was as if Chanyeol’s very existence was to lure him in. He gulped, his mouth suddenly felt too dry.

Chanyeol saw the movement of Kris’s prominent Adam’s apple. His lashes fluttered downwards and felt heat crawling to his neck and ears when his gaze accidentally landed onto Kris’s toned chest and to his stomach that was developing some abs.

It wasn’t the first time he had seen Kris shirtless but now it was different. An uneasy feeling settled into his gut at the same time something else bubbled in him.

Kris watched as his wife casted his head downwards and saw the small shifts of Chanyeol’s body. The younger was nervous, he could tell. Gently, he extended his hand and touched Chanyeol’s chin and lifted the lovely face to be presented to his hungry eyes again.

“Look at me, baby.”

Kris’ husky and deep voice sent shivers down his body and Kris’s small touch on his face sent electrifying tingles to his heart. The 17-year-old leaned in into his husband’s touch and he hummed in appreciation.

It was silence again and both did not dare to break what seemed to be a sacred and intimate moment.

Chanyeol felt Kris’s big hand pulled at his side and pulled him closer. For once, Chanyeol wished that his robe was thin or non-existent as he craved Kris’s touch.

Kris relished on feeling the curves of Chanyeol’s body, much like a woman – slender and soft – but with an edge that defined him as his equal. He felt Chanyeol’s trembling as he moved his hand up and down – from Chanyeol’s shoulder, tracing down his spine and teased the top of Chanyeol’s bottom. Finally he settled his hand onto one of the cheeks.

Chanyeol could feel the pleasure of being caressed by Kris’ warm hand that he almost purred. He was anxious that Kris could feel the tremor of his body – his heating up body. He was then suddenly pulled into an embrace and gasped when Kris’ lips had latched onto his jaw.

His eyes instantly closed.

Loving kisses pampered his skin and Chanyeol breathily moaned as Kris found and nibbled onto the sensitive spot in between his neck and shoulder. His hands blindly reached out and anchored themselves onto the broad shoulders of Kris. Heat was already pooling on his gut.

Kris felt Chanyeol’s dainty fingers on his shoulder and he tightened his hold on the younger when he felt them digging onto his flesh. Slowly, he reached for the strings of Chanyeol’s robe and pulled at it fast, immediately making the piece of clothing loose on the body, revealing pale skin – Chanyeol’s chest, his taut stomach, his smooth thigh down to his long legs.

Chanyeol blinked his eyes open when he felt Kris caressing his side and he moaned again. His arms came up and hugged around Kris neck as the elder was still nipping on his jaws now dangerously close to his lips. Chanyeol felt his knees weakened as Kris’ hands ventured more on his still sensitive body and he gasped when Kris rubbed his inner thigh while the other hand settled down on his buttocks to support Chanyeol’s body.

It wasn’t long before Chanyeol’s stuttering gasps stopped as Kris kissed him. The 19-year-old tugged at Chanyeol’s bottom lip before coaxing his mouth to open up for Kris’s wandering tongue.

“Nngh!”

A short sound escaped Chanyeol’s throat as Kris managed to battle his tongue and the roof of his mouth.

As if starved, Kris ravished the plump red lips and the delicious mouth until the two was out of breath. He let go reluctantly to breathe…leaving a string of saliva connecting their lips. Hastily, Kris pulled down his wife’s white robe and he feasted upon the sight of Chanyeol’s stark body under the dim lights. It amused him that Chanyeol was still blatantly embarrassed and nervous with him. But the younger was brave enough to wound his thin arms back around Kris neck and pulled the older for another heated kiss.

This time, Chanyeol managed to ignite a guttural sound that rumbled off Kris’ defined chest. He suddenly felt excited.

Feeling slightly irritated that he was the only one , Chanyeol whined and tugged at the waistband of Kris’ sweatpants and in no time Kris was in all his glory.

It seemed as if Kris could not let go of Chanyeol’s lips as he nipped at those swollen red. He lifted Chanyeol up when he noticed the shivering of the younger one again and he gently laid the body down onto the soft mattress of their bed, still careful to not break their lip lock.

Chanyeol sighed into the kiss as he felt the smooth texture of the satin under him. He felt Kris strong body hovered over him and hummed when his exposed body was kept warm with the heat emanating from Kris.

Kris stared at Chanyeol’s blushing face lovingly after he broke their kiss. Chanyeol’s mouth was slightly parted, his breathing laboured and his chest rising up and down to regulate his breathing. Those tantalising lips were thoroughly bitten by him and became heated red. Chanyeol’s eyes glistened with unshed tears and Kris was suddenly filled with worry.

Did he not want this?

His thoughts was broken when Chanyeol cupped his face, his wife’s thumb caressing his cheeks before his head was pulled into the crook of Chanyeol’s neck. He felt something wet landed on his cheek before he heard Chanyeol’s soft but blissful voice.

“Make love to me, Wu Yi Fan.”