17

Our History

 

A/N: As I promised! It's morning and I'm updating ^^v Hehehe, hope you guys enjoy it! Comment and subscribe! Thanks to the all lovely comments although some threaten to kill me with all the cliffhangers! Hahahahaha. Don't forget, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^^ Peace, yo! 

 

“It can’t be…” Yi Fan uttered. His jaw hung but no more words came out. His eyes must be tricking him. He stood frozen, his hand still on the door handle. He didn’t know what to think or what to do much less anything right now.

The moment he opened his bedroom door…with his mind all jumbled up, the only thing he desperately wanted was…an explanation.

The note…the note…

The initial ‘CY’ in his ring…

It couldn’t be him…right?

Was fate playing a sick joke by taking his love and giving him someone who was given the same name? Or – he hoped – it really was the love he had lost…?

Now he got his answer.

In the form of an angel he longed to be in his embrace again, and he got his wish.

Suddenly, it all made sense in Yi Fan’s haywire of a brain. All his pent up frustration and bitterness slowly vanished - leaving Kris to connecting pieces and gearing up keys in his silent state. It all made sense now.

Why Chanyeol wanted to break it off with him…why the boy tried hard to avoid him at all cost like he was a plague but sporting the smile that never reached his eyes. How the boy would glance in his direction during their training. Never ever think that Kris didn’t notice all that.

Was he not happy with the boy he claimed to have loved? Was Chanyeol rejected like how he coldly rejected Kris?

Kris saw all that and he really wondered why; the boy was never good in hiding his emotions. Chanyeol was an open book – a glance would tell Kris anything.

Now it all made sense.

Unbothered by Kris’s advance, Chanyeol was still weaving through dreamland in Kris’s bed – their bed. Chanyeol’s timed breathing told Kris that his wife was out of it. Kris stopped in front of the sleeping boy. He squatted down so his face was levelled to his wife’s.

His closed doe eyes and behind the lavender lids were the innocent chocolate brown eyes that Kris had fallen captive into…

His long black lashes that casted soft shadows on the cheeks Kris wanted to caress…

His red, soft lips – parted slightly as he breathed…so enticing that Kris so badly wanted to ravish…

And Kris thought it was the best opportunity to relish in this new revelation.

Park Chanyeol had always belonged to Kris Wu.

Kris suddenly felt so foolish for letting the green monster of envy to consume his mind and planted hatred towards that unknown male Chanyeol had taken a liking to.

Wait…what if all the boy had told him were true? That he really did love someone?

“You belong to me,” Kris half snarled, half whispered to the slumbering beauty. Chanyeol was still unaffected. His face calm, his body relaxed.

It wouldn’t matter to anyone if Chanyeol really did love some other male – they meant nothing to Kris. He held the absolute control over Chanyeol. Chanyeol belonged to him and only him. Kris moved to sit on the edge of the bed and felt the warmth the boy radiated.

“Hmmm…Yi Fan…”

Slowly, Kris’s tense mask softened and his mouth curved up into a soft smile. See? Chanyeol was still the expressive lover he had known.

“I like someone else”

“So, there never really was a ‘someone else’, Yeollie…” Kris smirked, eyes still adoring the younger. Chanyeol let out a content hum as if answering his husband. Couldn’t help the urge, Kris lean down and tenderly kissed Chanyeol’s exposed neck. The boy hummed again but not awakened.  

At that moment, a mischievous idea made its way into the muscular man’s thought. Seeing that Chanyeol was nowhere near waking up, Kris stealthily left Chanyeol to his sleep albeit his heart telling him to stay and be by the boy’s side – for eternity.

Just as I had vowed,Kris thought. He reminisced the formal and brief wedding they had. It wasn’t even a proper one – only the signing of marriage contract and silver rings that bonded them together – as man and wife.

“I need a haircut,” Kris said as he exited the master bedroom and rushed out of the house, not forgetting to carefully lock the front door.

The gleeful smirk was still on the tall and handsome man’s face as he made his way to one of the closest barber shop. Thank the god, the salon wasn’t busy.

A giddy female hairdresser greeted him and ushered the lanky male to one of the black leather chairs. The woman was probably 5 or more years older than him but it didn’t escape his notice that the blushing woman was trying to flirt with him. Kris wanted to grimace and called out another dresser but it proved futile as he saw only the flirty woman was available. Reluctantly, he sat down quietly – avoiding the woman’s gaze.

She was beautiful but not his type and his heart had already belonged to Park Chanyeol.

Almost instantly, a white cloth was secured over his body.

“What style, darling?” the woman asked in heavily Korean-accented English.

Why couldn’t she just talk in Korean if she couldn’t say it properly? Kris got the impression that the woman was trying to be y…with her voice squeaking and all.

“Short, whatever style is fine,” Kris replied in his fluent speech. The hairdresser seemed to be taken aback but her supposedly pretty smile never faltered and it was scaring Kris.

“Alright,” she said and continued to do her work. Carefully, her hands worked on snipping Kris’s long black locks.

“Well, at least she’s diligent,” Kris said under his breath in Mandarin.

“So what’s the occasion, darling? You look quite good with long hair”

“Nothing really,” Kris replied politely even if he was uncomfortable.

“Want to impress someone?” she sultrily said and Kris vomited in his head. But the question was good actually.

“Actually, I’m married, you can say I want to look good for her,” Kris said proudly. He felt triumphant when he saw the woman’s face practically fell at his confession.

Now, she won’t bother me anymore, Kris smugly thought.

“Oh, congratulations!” she said. Her scissors were still t Kris’s hair. And was silent. Kris eased back into comfort. His fingers played with his wedding band that he always wore since his heart was ‘broken’ by his ‘wife’.

About 17 minutes later…

            Kris had to admit that the new hairstyle looked good on him. Thanking the hairdresser and paying for the cost, Kris hurriedly ran to his home. People might think he was crazy – running around in the morning – but he desperately wanted to get back. Adding to the factor that Chanyeol was waiting fuelled him more.

When he entered his room again, Chanyeol was still sleeping. This time, the boy was sprawled on Kris’s side of the bed cutely hugging the oversized long pillow. Kris couldn’t help his chuckle. Chanyeol’s hair was slightly messy from his tossing and turning and the black comforter only covered his knees down. A span of his creamy white skin peeked from his ridden up thick white sweater. The boy shivered slightly. Kris immediately rearranged the comforter and Chanyeol let out a satisfied sound.

Taking his towels from its rack, Kris proceeded towards the bathroom and took a brief but refreshing shower. He towelled his waist and the small towel he ran it over his new hair to dry them. He liked the new hair.

Quietly, he slid open his closet doors and took out his sweatpants and reached out for one of his black sweater. He didn’t notice that Chanyeol had stirred. He grabbed his reading specs in one of the drawers.

~~~

Fluttering his eyes open, Chanyeol was roused by the sound of rustling. As his eyes focused, he almost screamed when he saw a back of a man. He quickly covered his mouth as he felt heat rose up to his neck and cheeks. His eyes stayed locked on the muscled back. The man was riffling through the clothes in the closet and didn’t seem to notice that Chanyeol was awake. Chanyeol saw that the man was tall and had muscles all in the right places. If his back was already this mouth-watering, what would happen to Chanyeol’s poor heart when he saw his face?

OH MY GOD! Chanyeol internally screamed, Is this my husband?

The stranger was only wearing a pair of grey sweatpants that hung low onto his torso and was taking out a black sweater. He threw the garment over his head and his hair was slight damp and tousled. Chanyeol couldn’t help feeling how y the man’s hair was and he was literally ogling. The man ran a slender hand over his short hair. He was still not facing Chanyeol and Chanyeol caught the silver ring on the man’s ring finger.

Oh my god! It is him! I’m not ready yet!

Chanyeol panicked. Should he pretend to still be asleep? Yeah. That was a good idea. Chanyeol closed his eyes and tried to calm his irregular breathing. His breath hitched when he felt the bed dipped and something hovered over him. More like someone.

Chanyeol kept still and that someone hovering him was also silent. Suddenly, he felt something moist and warm on his neck. Chanyeol bit his tongue.

Oh god, help me!Chanyeol agonised as he felt lips and nose skimming his long neck. His faceless husband was kissing his neck and his jaw! And he couldn’t help but felt relaxed! What was wrong with him?! He should felt trapped…and scared…and angry and…

“I know you’re awake,” a deep and husky voice chuckled. The butterfly kisses on the 17-year-old’s skin stopped.

Chanyeol stiffened.

“Open your eyes now, wifey,” the bass voice commanded again - gentle. This voice was so familiar.

He was scared but obediently, Chanyeol cracked an eye open then the other.

The first thing he saw was a handsome man wearing spectacles. As his eyes focused, he let out a small yelp of surprise.

“YI FAN HYUNG!”

However, the passive expression on the male’s face stopped Chanyeol from his outburst of happiness.

“Sorry, what?” the man asked. His eyebrow rose and Chanyeol realised that this man was different.

“You…” Chanyeol began but he didn’t know what else to day. Was this Yi Fan?

“Oh, I’m sorry. I reckon you’re Chanyeol?” Chanyeol nodded. “I’m your husband, my name’s Kris.”

Kris grabbed Chanyeol’s hand and turned it over, the palm facing his face. Chanyeol jolted in surprise and watched as the smirking man kissed his wrist. Chanyeol’s cheeks coloured again.

This is familiar.

All of a sudden, Kris pulled Chanyeol and the boy landed into his lap letting out a small ‘eep’. Kris’s strong arms were wound tightly around Chanyeol’s waist and the boy’s hands fell against the man’s toned chest.

This is familiar.

Chanyeol’s red face was so close to the other’s that their breathing mingled. His heart was racing and his ears were ringing. Chanyeol was mesmerised by Kris’s eyes behind his glasses and he saw Yi Fan.

This was Wu Yi Fan.

Kris smirked, “Nice to finally meet you, wifey"

In a flash, Kris’s mouth enveloped Chanyeol’s and the breathless boy widened his eyes before he was slowly pulled into the warm and passionate kiss. Who knew how long the man ravished the boy's mouth. Chanyeol let out a moan and he tangled his fingers into the wet locks. When the two needed some air to breath, they parted. Their chests moved up and down gulping the air greedily. Kris rested his forehead onto the blushing Chanyeol's. The boy's eyes were still closed. When he opened them again, Chanyeol was teary but his smile suggested he was beyond happy.

"Yi Fan hyung..." the boy whispered breathlessly. "I miss you..."

Kris showed his trademark smirk and moved down to capture his wife's pouty lips again.

 

WHACK! "OUCH!"

 

 

A/N: As you can see...THEY FINALLY MET! HAPPY? I AM!!! Btw, you may notice this, I changed the name. It's now our duizhang KRIS! Any mistakes, I'll get back to them later~ See ya soon! Now I need breakfast......