19

Our History

 

Kris winced.

“Sorry,” Chanyeol mumbled guiltily. He dabbed the alcohol gently onto the cut on Kris’s lips. The taller man hissed in pain. His brows furrowed.

“I-I really am sorry”

“Nah, it’s okay,” Kris said half-heartedly as his eye twitched again when the dabbed cotton stung his exposed flesh. His grip on his glasses tightened. The other hand balled up into a fist. Chanyeol definitely could sock someone hard.  

Instead of minding the pain, Kris focused on the remorseful look his beautiful wife was sporting. His big doe eyes were worried and they were slightly red as well as his nose – the boy was on the verge of crying. Clearly, Chanyeol regretted punching his husband’s face. However, it seemed as though the punch meant nothing to the injured man.

“Kiss it,” Kris suddenly demanded.

“B-bwoh??!” Chanyeol widened his eyes. In his shock, he accidentally pressed the damp cotton hard on Kris’s cut lip.

“Ah-tch!” Kris yelped. It stung!

“Ah! Sorry, hyung!” Chanyeol apologised. He withdrew the disinfectant and quickly searched the first-aid kit on the kitchen table for a band aid. Chanyeol was trying to hide his pinkish face again. Kris watched again as his spouse fumbled with the band aid wrapping.

“Here,” Chanyeol’s hand hurriedly flew to cover the growing bruise but Kris caught hold of the slender wrist. He looked up to the puzzled face of his Chanyeol.

“Kiss it,” Kris said again.

“Hyung…”

It was not like Chanyeol didn’t want to kiss the handsome man’s injury – more like he was embarrassed to do it – it was just that….

Kissing the cut would place his lips…on top of Kris’s lips.

On top of those same lips that made him forgot everything…

Ah!!! Too close! Too close!

‘Aish! Why did I even punch him? You stupid! Stupid!’Chanyeol reprimanded himself.

Kris was staring at him expectantly. Park Chanyeol bit his lip and immediately regretted doing it…they were still swollen. Chanyeol suddenly felt the man was being unfair to him. He was the victim in the first place! And punching the man – which he regretted and that had got nothing to do with his husband’s handsome face – was an act of self-defence. He was trying to save his self from the erted man he got here!

“What are you waiting for? You’re not gonna kiss it? We don’t have much time~,” Kris smirked. It was fun watching the dissatisfaction dancing across Chanyeol’s child-like face. It really made Chanyeol more attractive in his eyes.

“Tch, byuntae choding!” Chanyeol gritted his teeth.

“What’s that? I’m getting old here waiting, Chanyeol-ah,” Kris teased and winked at the frowning boy. Oh, he heard what Chanyeol said. Besides, what was so wrong in being erted with your own wife?

Chanyeol widened his eyes and forcefully pulled his hand from Kris’s loose grip. He suddenly remembered the first time he saw Wu Yi Fan – he did saw how (sort of) playboy-ish the older was.   

“Ae, you’re so childish!” Chanyeol began to clean up the table; putting away the bottles neatly and gathering the used cottons and rubbish. He began to walk towards the bin and threw everything in before washing his hands. Kris watched with amazed eyes as the boy moved about.

Chanyeol tried not to look at Kris albeit knowing his hawk eyes were on him. Kris didn’t say a word nor did he move and finally Chanyeol sighed. He turned back towards Kris sulkily and in a flash he pecked Kris’s lips. Then he put the small plaster on.

“Happy now?” Chanyeol rhetorically asked before he turned again and got himself busy to cook. He could hear Kris’s deep but quiet laughter filled the air.

‘He must be so happy now he played me,’ Chanyeol thought.

Completely ignoring his spouse, Chanyeol concentrated on the task at hand. He took out some eggs and chopped some onion neatly. He planned to make gaeran mari (egg rolls). Chanyeol swiftly took a look into the rice cooker. He remembered cooking them that morning and he flicked the switch on to warm the rice. As he chopped some carrots into tiny pieces, he felt them again.

A warm chest against his back…

A soothing cologne fragrance filled his nose…

Big hands on his sides…as Kris peeked over his shoulder to look.

“What are you making?” Kris asked curiously.

“Egg rolls. Can you eat them?” Chanyeol asked back. He tried hard not to appear unaffected by Kris’s presence.

“Hmmm, I dunno. What does it taste like?”

“It’s similar to omelette”

“Ah”

“……..”

“Can you let go of me now? I need to move,” Chanyeol timidly said. He wanted to reach the packet of dried seaweed he put in a cupboard two steps away.

Surprisingly, Kris let him go and Chanyeol sighed internally. He heard some clattering and turned around to see Kris silently putting plates onto the table. He arranged them slowly and Chanyeol stifled a giggle seeing how adorable his husband looked.

He widened his eyes. ‘Park Chanyeol, what the hell are you thinking?!’

Hastily, he snatched the brown packet and continued with his work. Without him noticing, Kris smirked as he watched the blossoming tint of pinkish hue on the younger’s chubby cheeks.

~~~

Chanyeol happily placed the beautifully cooked egg rolls onto the table. Kris was already sitting down, waiting with a fork and a spoon on each hand as he stared hard at the dish. The aroma was tempting him.

“Eat up, hyung,” Chanyeol smiled.

Chanyeol tied his long black hair before sitting down in front of Kris – apron still worn. Kris sniggered as the boy’s eyes sparkled – admiring his own masterpiece. What was he, 12?

“Here,” Chanyeol suddenly placed a sliced piece onto Kris’s empty plate. He proceeded to place a scoopful of rice. Kris watched intently as the beautiful wife of his gently prepared them for him. He couldn’t help feeling immensely grateful to be blessed with a life with Chanyeol. The boy put on a concentrated face. He swiped a few strands that fell onto his face and tucked them behind his ear.

Kris was blessed…

He suddenly lifted his body and stretched his arms towards his oblivious partner. Kris thumbed Chanyeol’s soft cheek. Chanyeol’s already big eyes bulged as he was caught off guard. Kris’s lips on his felt warm. It was nothing less nothing too intimate.

Just a simple brush.

Soft lips on lips.

“Thank you, wifey.”

~~~

SM Entertainment Building

Studio Room 12

He bit his lips to stop from smiling. His ears felt extremely warm. Behind him trailed a smug-looking Kris Wu. Chanyeol was walking quickly. He finally entered the studio and was greeted by the sight of his friends.

“Chanyeol-hyung~!”

Without a chance to react, 2 boys had tackled the taller male onto the wooden floor. Chanyeol’s bum felt sore and his tailbone ached from the fall.

“Aish, what is wrong with you two??”

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Yeollie-hyung~!” the younger one chanted excitedly.

“Hyung, guess what?! Guess what?? We-aish! Stop bouncing, Sehun-ah!”

“What?” Chanyeol adjusted his position to a cross-legged stance on the floor. He dusted some imaginary dirt from his long blue jacket. He looked up at the 2 adorable youngest members.

“We’re going to have another member!!” Both Sehun and Jongin yelled excitedly.

“Really?!”

“And we’re going to have our very own manager!” Sehun shouted – his cute lisp clearly heard.

“Actually…2 managers,” a new voice interrupted. Chanyeol looked up to see no other than his erted husband on the doorway. Kris’s eyebrow shot up as he watched their youngest members practically clinging onto Chanyeol’s arms – one on each. Kris suddenly felt jealous.

“Oh,” Sehun nodded then he looked at Kris again, “Wah, you cut your hair, hyung?”

“Nice~” Jongin trailed off.

“Now get up you two, our managers will be coming soon. Come on”

Kris pulled the smaller ones off his wife and off they dashed towards the shrieking Xi Luhan. The lithe member of course couldn’t fight the surprise attack. The 3 went down unceremoniously with Luhan screaming to be let off while the 2 tacklers laughed hysterically.

“WU FAN! HELP ME!!! No NO NO NO NO NO! GO AWAY!!!”

Kris decided to ignore Luhan. Besides, it wouldn’t be long until Luhan surrendered and let the 2 boys played with the doll-faced elder member.

Kris helped Chanyeol up and sneakily let his hands lingered on the younger’s back. Chanyeol trembled.

“Thanks, hyung”

“Anytime, baby

Chanyeol face was abruptly inflamed while Kris lazily headed towards their chattering members. Chanyeol quietly followed despite his utter embarrassment.

“By the way, Yi Fan ge, what happened to your lips?”

 

A/N: OMG OMG I don't know what the hell I write! So sorry for the slow update. All the exam studying is taking a toll on me and I'm slightly feverish. Hehe, I just woke up btw, hahahaha. Anyway~ thank you for the lovely comments and xoxo to those who are waiting, the update's here now! ^^ So, hopefully it's good . COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU LOVELY READERS THINK! ^^ <3 <3 <3

KRISYEOL HWAITING~!