12

Our History

 

A/N: Hey there this is just a short chap from me...It's PART I of the whole chap, I know it's not much but~ Enjoy it! ^^ Now back to my homework (after that, sleeping)....Comment & subsribe~ I love you guys!

P.S. I should prolly tell you guys this, I have a habit of closing down everything after I posted something up....so yeah ^^"

 

31st January, 2010

Park Residence

Park Chanyeol’s bedroom, morning

 

His eyes were puffy.

And border-lining panda eyes and red-eye infection.

If he weren’t in such a bad mood, he would laugh at his own expression but all he felt now was to cry even more. He didn’t sleep a wink the whole night – only dozing off when the sun peeked through his slightly opened double curtains – the sunrays stung his swollen eyes. He didn’t even remember when he let them loose. Perhaps one of the maids undid them.

“Should I go to school now?” the tired Chanyeol sighed. He poked the side of his left eye and winced. You, they were still tender. This happened when your tear ducts were working overtime. It was about 7 and he was still contemplating whether he should face a new day or just crawl back into the comfort of his bed.

His parents had left for work early. It was a relief. He didn’t want to face them just yet. His mother must have entered his room while he was sleeping and left a post-it note on his bedside.

‘Chanyeol-ah, we didn’t get to tell you this last night. We will bring you to your new home on Tuesday. You should start packing now. I will help you later. Don’t forget breakfast before you go to school, Yeol-ah, okay?’ –Eomma

He felt bitter. It was as if his parents didn’t want him anymore, although his mother didn’t mean it that way.

“Ah~ why did I marry him in the first place….?” Chanyeol sat at the foot of his bed, fully clothed in his school uniform. He looked at his silver ring – a clear mark he was ‘owned’ by another, one that complimented his left hand. Slowly, he twisted the ring in its place.

He should be throwing the ring across the room in his frustration by now but he couldn’t bring his heart to do it. He loved the ring even if he couldn’t love the one who gave it.

Chanyeol sighed again. His aura was thick with a dull shade of defeat. Well, it was no use grieving over what he had lost.

Lost…Yi Fan…

He felt even more depressed. Slowly, he got up and took his backpack and slung it carelessly on his right shoulder. He didn’t even care anymore. What was the point?

            “I bet he’s doing just fine. I’m only his ‘friend’ after all. I’m the only one who’s falling hard,” Chanyeol mumbled as he pushed his door open and ventured out into the hall. He walked out if the front door and focused on getting to school. His appetite was non-existent and he ignored the calls of his nursemaid to stop him.

            He was not weak. Neither was he hurting. He could prove to Yi Fan he was happy.

The mantra was carved into his mind. There were still a lot of chances of him falling in love with someone else.

Maybe with his husband…     

It was a good thing he never confessed his true feelings to the taller male or he would have been even more hurting than he was now. Today, he’d focus on just getting the day over with and threw Yi Fan’s image…voice…smile…out of his mind.

For good.

 -End of PART I-