25

Our History

 

A/N: Miss me? Hehehe, okay, enjoy the story~ Written in ---> Blue = English. A very big thanks to UnicornHepHap for the lovely poster! I can't thank you enough! Gomawoyo ^^v



 

 

15th February,2010

Lotte World, 40-1 Jamsil-dong  Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea    

Almost 11 in the morning

           

            “So how’s Mandarin class?”

            Chanyeol scoffed. His eyes surveyed the colourful locale. “Of all things, you’re asking me that?”

“Well, that’s the first thing that came to mind!” Kris defended himself. Chanyeol gave him an Uh-huh face and Kris began to get offended. They walked slowly savouring the still fresh morning air.

“Hey, you were muttering in Mandarin. Thought I’d ask!”

Chanyeol giggled. He took Kris’ hand that the older had angrily crossed and squeezed it. It was only slightly crowded and they could walk with ease without bumping into anyone. Most did, however, spare looks towards the couple. It was not every day you get to see a pair of good-looking lovebirds especially ones that stood out on a busy Monday. They were tall, mind you.  

“You’re so easy to tease sometimes, hyung.”

And the moment Chanyeol said it; he regretted it when a Cheshire-like smile formed on his husband’s face. Kris twisted his hand and gripped Chanyeol’s thin wrist. His long arms wound around the younger’s slim waist.

Kris’ deep chuckle was tantalising – a perfect seducer’s voice.

“You can say that for yourself,” Kris leered and he slowly - teasingly leaned down towards Chanyeol’s panicky face.

Chanyeol let out a small squeak as he pulled his head back but Kris’ embrace was limiting his attempted escapade. He tried struggling and he wasn’t giving up that easily. Kris’ warm breath fanned his air-bitten nose and cheeks.

“Hyung, let go of me!!” he whined. “Yah, hyung! We’re in public!”

Kris raised an eyebrow and smirked,” Didn’t you say we can do more in public?”

“I said we can hold hands! You can kiss me when we got home! Now let me go, please??” Chanyeol pleaded. He could see a couple of passer-by smiling and laughing at them. My God, he was embarrassed.

“What if I don’t want to? Who said I was gonna kiss you anyway?”

“Hyung! We’re not filming a romance drama here!”

“Who even says we are?”

“Argh! Hyung, let me go, please? We need to get the tickets. I want to eat, I want to play, and I want to try everything!”

Kris enjoyed the younger one’s frustration. Chanyeol was giving him his childish pout and Kris couldn’t take off his eyes from those luscious lips.

“Let’s just walk like this, I feel cold,” Kris said, almost complaining. “You lead the way.”

Chanyeol groaned but thankfully, he thought, Kris wasn’t teasing him again. He thought wrong when Kris pecked his lips and made Chanyeol moaned when his husband’s skilful tongue glided across the roof of his mouth. Kris’ sudden stop made him aware the older had just taken advantage of him. Glaring, he slapped Kris’ chest, a split second lightly feeling the defined body under the black clothes he was wearing. Kris gave a satisfied smile.  

“Aish, you’re so mean, hyung, pulling that stunt on me,” Chanyeol grumbled and slapped the 19-year-old again.

“Whatever. I’ll do what I want to you-” Chanyeol’s nose twitched, “-besides, I want people to know you belong to me.”

Chanyeol averted his confusing gaze towards what Kris was scowling at. He swore he could hear a slight…rumble on his husband’s chest? Omo, was he growling?

“What are you looking at?” Chanyeol softly asked.

Chanyeol got his answer as Kris didn’t reply. He saw a bunch of boys probably around their age eyeing him. It wasn’t that hard to notice them as one of them his lips and winked at Chanyeol.

“Eeww!” Chanyeol said unintentionally. He felt disgusted.

Kris who heard his wife’s exclamation looked at the younger in surprise. Chanyeol’s sour face made him chuckled. He saw what the guy did and had wanted to go up to him and warned the stranger that Chanyeol belonged to him. But seeing Chanyeol’s negative response to the disgusting advance made him proud.

“Hyung, let’s just go. What the heck?” Chanyeol complained as he dragged Kris into the playground. Some mandarin and English words reached Kris’ ears and the older one sniggered.

“Can you believe that? Argh…that-that vile creature! Disgusting!”

“Hyung, are you listening to me?”

“Yah, hyung, why are you laughing??!”

 

Meanwhile…

“Yay! Yay! Yay!”

Baekhyun hummed as the 10 of them entered the vast vicinity of the Lotte World. Being as childish and carefree as he was, Baekhyun’s eyes began to wander and his mouth began to coo at every single thing they passed. Luhan and Tao were the same except their facial expressions were better schooled. Tao’s eyes were bright though. Jongin and Sehun were busy whispering – planning their mischief. Jongdae and Minseok were debating whether to go eat or to play first. Kyungsoo and Yixing were able to bring cameras while Joonmyun was worried.

‘What if I can’t handle this bunch? I wish Yi-fan hyung’s here,’ Joonmyun mulled over. Kyungsoo, noticing the lack in vigour in Joonmyun’s steps slowed down to be in sync with the leader. He let the older realised his presence before smiling.

Joonmyun sighed, “I wish Yi-fan hyung is here. He knows what to do in these situations.”

Kyungsoo chuckled, knowing full well of Joonmyun doubting his own capability. “Cheer up, hyung. You can do this. They wouldn’t make you a leader if they didn’t trust you.”

“I still have a lot to learn,” he sighed again. Kyungsoo came closer to the leader.

“Let’s think of it this way – this is a test to prove you can be a good leader. You are our guardian. How ‘bout that?”

Joonmyun frowned, thinking hard. What Kyungsoo said made sense. He stared at the younger with awe.

“You always know what to say, Kyungie-ah!”

Giggling, Kyungsoo said, “You’re welcome, hyung!”

~~~

Food court

  Sitting quietly with his brown eyes hopping from one place to the other, Chanyeol waited for Kris to finish with their order. He was quite hungry and subconsciously, his long fingers combed through his wig. Kris had asked (ordered) him to just sit while he took care of their meal. Chanyeol was slightly angry but after Kris kissed him…again, he forgot all about it and only realised he was supposed to be furious after he was seated and Kris’ head was among the people on the line.

So now, he was there, sitting on one of the yellow-painted table, thrumming his fingers as he waited. Just then, he heard something and immediately turned his head.

What he was expecting made his face scowled with disgust.

It was that guy who winked at him. On a table past the guy’s head, not so far away from his, were the stupid guy’s friends blasting smiles which pained his eyes.

‘Oh God,’ Chanyeol thought in dread. His mind raced with different ways in which he should be confronting this problem. Apparently, the thick guy wasn’t getting it that Chanyeol was already with someone else. While, he was thinking, the greasy-looking guy spoke and Chanyeol’s fist tightened.

“Hey there, beautiful. Are you alone?”

Didn’t he see that Kris was there with him when this chubby man openly flirted with him? Did he forget? Chanyeol wanted to bang his head onto the table…or bang this person’s head with something so that he would get amnesia…for real.

“Sorry?” Chanyeol instinctively blurted out in English. Hey, what a great idea. He could put his English lessons with Kris into a good use.

The guy raised his eyebrow in what he probably thought charming and turned to his friend.

“She’s a foreign babe, guys!” he laughed and his friends hooted.

Chanyeol bit his lips. ‘What took you so long, hyung?’

“Do…you…alone?” the man asked again in a heavily accented English. Chanyeol pretended to be polite and gave a weak smile. Inside, he was grimacing.

“No,” he said in an imitation of a girl’s voice, “I’m here with my husband.”

The puzzled look on the other’s face told him he didn’t understand.

Chanyeol repeated - playing the foreigner-charade, “Husband..?” he pretended to think for a while. Then, Chanyeol lifted his ring finger and pointed to it excitedly, “Ah! Nampyeon!”

The guy burrowed his eyebrows and he ‘aaah’. He turned to his friends again, ”Guys, she got a boyfriend!”

“Not for long! Ask her out!” One guy laughed back.

Chanyeol wanted to slap this guy. He clearly said he was with his husband and the chubby, greasy and an airhead of a guy thought he was with a boyfriend.

“No, no,” Chanyeol desperately said and at the same time he spotted Kris making his way back – with a clear glare on his face. Chanyeol couldn’t be more relieved.

Before the stranger managed to say anything, Chanyeol purposely called out, “Oh, you’re back!”

Kris protectively slid down besides Chanyeol, wrapping his arm around his slender wife. The tray he brought was carefully yet coldly put on the table. The atmosphere was suddenly tense and cold. Kris’ piercing eyes regarded the man in front of them who was trying to appear not to be intimidated by Kris’ presence.

“Shénme dài nǐ zhème cháng shíjiān? (What took you so long?)” Chanyeol asked, smiling again as he felt safe. Thankfully, he had practiced that sentence on Kris countless times.

Kris reluctantly tore his glare from the ‘vermin’ and smirked at Chanyeol’s relieved face. He saw the hint of fear and the love in Chanyeol’s big brown eyes. He caught on with Chanyeol’s play.

“The line was freakin’ long. Sorry, babe,” Kris said slowly and pecked Chanyeol’s lips. His eyes then moved dangerously back to the now uncomfortable looking man.

“Who are you?” Kris asked politely but coldly – in perfect Korean. That caught the flirt in a surprise. Chanyeol stayed silent as he studied the man at his husband’s mercy.

The guy, however, recovered and threw a challenging snigger towards Kris. Chanyeol felt Kris’ arm around him tightened. Chanyeol chanced a glance at the guy’s cronies.

“I’m just a friend,” he said with no shame.  

“Really?” Kris sneered.

“You know him, baby?” Kris turned to him with a triumphant smirk. His husband, of course, knew the answer perfectly well. Chanyeol decided then.

“Aniyo,” he replied sweetly, “I’ve never met him before.”

That wiped the smirk off of the chubby man’s face. He quickly stood and bowed profusely to the couple uttering apologies with his eyes anywhere but Chanyeol.

“Have a nice meal!” he sputtered before dashing off to catch up with his running friends.

Chanyeol giggled as Kris took a fries and smugly munched.

“That’ll teach him,” Kris simpered and Chanyeol kissed his cheek.

At the same time…

“How do you operate this damn thing?” Sehun grumbled as he turned Jongdae’s camera in his hand. Jongin watched amused. Kyungsoo who was standing nearby glared at the youngest. He always had the sharpest hearing. Jongdae had given Sehun his SLR before dashing off to find the nearest toilet, Luhan tagging along.

“Language, Sehunnie!”

Oh Sehun was obviously not listening as he cursed at the device at hand. He even growled at it when the lens zoomed in and out on him. If you put some kitten ears on him, you’d get a fiery little tiger cub.

“Gimme that,” Jongin snatched it and easily aimed the camera at the nearest shop – a food court. He wasn’t actually taking any pictures, just zooming in into random things. That was until he decided to snap the shutter.

Lazily, Jongin analysed the photo with Sehun clinging onto his shoulder, wanting to see. He clicked the zoom in button and suddenly, his fingers stopped as one section on the picture was shown.

His eyes widened and Sehun gasped. They didn’t realised they were moving away from the group.

It was not a mistake.

The picture was as clear as things seen under a magnifying glass - a high resolution magnifier or a good corrective lens.

The picture showed a very familiar couple sitting on one of the court’s tables under perfect lighting – their faces fully shown. The familiar guy was wearing a black coat and had his hand on the girl’s shoulder, hugging her tight. The familiar (maybe) girl was wearing a grey cotton sweater and was laughing as she fed the man with a fries. The photo was a picture perfect one.

One showing a perfect couple.     

And they know, if not both, one of them.

“Oh dear God,” Sehun breathed.

Jongin’s stomach fell and he gulped. The two shared a worried look.

‘Dear God indeed,’ Jongin thought as the two looked at the photo again.  

The SLR showed a happy-looking Kris Wu and Park Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wha-what?"

 

 

 

A/N 2: Hehehe, sorry for the extreme delay~ Mianhae *bows in apology* I got extremely busy with school and now it's hol. And *inhale* I'm in Brunei! Hahahaha (Tagging along with my Bruneian friends XD It's very nice here although it's been raining the past few days, much like back home but I'm going back soon, no worries). Okay, hope this was a good read and PLEASE COMMENT  AND SUBSCRIBE! (Pretty please?). Tell me any mistakes I made and if you got good ideas, inbox me! I might take it up and put it into the plot~ ^^ kekekeke xoxo, Amber