14

Our History

A/N: I hooked on my laptop as soon as I got home ^^ hehehe, aren't I a good author? Hahaha, just kidding. Enjoy~

 

-PART III-

SM Entertainment Building

Studio Room 12

4.37 pm

 

           Wu Yi Fan glared at the two newcomers.

He felt mad – furious for no reason. They were all warming up before the usual dance practice when the door opened revealing the laughing Baekhyun and Chanyeol still in their uniforms, their arms slung over each other’s shoulders. Yi Fan’s eyes never wavered from Chanyeol’s healthy complexion. His ‘ex-lover’ was happily laughing and blushing with someone…

Someone other than him…

And he hated it.

Byun Baekhyun was all touchy-feely with his Park Chanyeol…and he loathed it to the core.

Why can’t he get his hands off him?The distressed Wu Yi Fan thought as he bore holes onto the singer’s head.

If looks could kill, poor Baekhyun would be a pile of ashes under Yi Fan’s laser glare. Yi Fan stayed from the two as far as possible but he still kept Chanyeol within his view. The boy caught him staring once and offered his normal sweet smile that tugged the 19-year-old’s heart.

Yi Fan wasn’t aware his moves were observed by someone. That certain someone was also shifting his attention between the tense model and the giggly Chanyeol who was currently sitting on the floor chatting with his best friend.

“Hmmm, what’s going on here that I don’t know…?” the watcher mumbled as he watched Wu Yi Fan against the wall at one corner with his arms crossed. The man was still having his eyes on Chanyeol. He could also see the quick shy glances Chanyeol would give Yi Fan and the second tallest trainee would lower his head every time.

“Joonmyun hyung!”

The person was interrupted in his curious ‘observation’. He looked up to see one of the youngest squatting down by his side. It was Oh Sehun.

“Hyung! I wanna go out to get some snacks with Tao hyung, can I?” Sehun politely asked.

Joonmyun thought for a moment before he nodded, “Okay, but don’t take too long. The instructor will be here around quarter after 5. I give you 20 minutes so you better hurry.” Joonmyun handed the 16-year-old some cash.

“Okay, thanks hyung! Bye~!” the boy turned around and happily bounced his way towards the other magnae, Tao who was waiting by the studio door. Joonmyun watched as the two hurriedly disappear behind the white door, no doubt were about to get as much packets of Pocky as they could. He sighed.

“They’re kids, they’re still growing so it’s okay,” he said. “They need the food.”

Now, he was back to staring at the gloomy Canadian Chinese. Well, at least Yi Fan was doing something now. He wasn’t brooding anymore instead he found Yi Fan sitting down with headphones on – his eyes closed and his face calm.

Good, Joonmyun thought. “Now I got one less thing to worry about.”

He got up and sat himself by Jongin’s side and helped the boy battle his Math homework. The boy obediently let his hyung explained the formulas and how to do the calculations. He swore Joonmyun’s explanations were way better than his old teacher’s.


 

 

Surprisingly, their strict dance instructor ended their dance routine earlier than usual. The flexible lady said she had some matters to attend to and SM decided to end the boys’ training at 7.30. All of them jumped for joy…well, not literally.

It was at that exact moment than Chanyeol’s phone rang.

Eomma’ - the screen flashed.

He flipped the phone opened, answering the call.

“Eomma?”

 

-End of PART III-

 

A/N: Don't go just yet~ There's still more to come, I'm having my tests and exam tomorrow ='( I know! it's the weekend and the school just had to pick a day where I don't want to go....Sigh~ Okay, enough of me. I'll update again soon~ Soooooo, comment and subscribe everybody, lemme know what you think and I'll try to improve whatever I can. I'll get back to my mistakes again ^^v I LOVE YOU GUYS~