18

Our History

 

12.37pm

 

“Ummm…are you not gonna say something?”

Silence.

Two people were sitting face-to-face on the vast bed. One was staring the other down while the other was busy fiddling with the black comforter on top of his lap.

Kris Wu was openly staring at his newly ‘acquired’ wife while the said wife was trying profusely to hide his flustered face. Kris’s intense glare made Chanyeol felt small and cornered. He was thankful of his long hair that made a barrier – half his face was hidden. Yeah, Kris had that kind of power over Chanyeol and the older knew fully well how to use it. Kris watched as the rosy cheeks of his beloved turned redder by the second. The boy’s eyes were darting across anything but never landing onto his husband’s face.

Chanyeol had lost his first real kiss and he didn’t regret it – at all. His first kiss was stolen by his cousin so that didn’t count (It was a dare after all). He was glad Kris was his first – the official one. Chanyeol really couldn’t stand being silent. He took a deep breath soundlessly. He opened his mouth and lifted his head up.   

“Hyung...” “Chanyeol-ah…”

The two suddenly said and Chanyeol looked away again.

“You go first,” Kris said softly. Factually, he was equally embarrassed but was excellent in covering it. Chanyeol, on the other hand…was not quite successful.

“Err…have you eaten yet?” Chanyeol tried again.

Kris was about to answer but a loud rumble interrupted him.

Silence.

Park Chanyeol stifled a giggle as his husband’s stomach growled and Kris tried to hide his embarrassment by clearing his throat.

“I take it as you haven’t then,” Chanyeol smiled and he slowly uncovered the comforter and stood up. Kris followed suit. With ease, Chanyeol walked to the door and opened it. Kris let his wife. He was still caught up with his new hobby of staring at the feminine male. He chuckled when Chanyeol took a peek back at him and as fast as he looked he hid his face again.

As they were descending the staircase, Kris caught up with his shy spouse and slyly wrapped his arm around Chanyeol’s midsection. The boy let out a shocked gasp. Chanyeol swirled his head and widened his eyes to the smug Kris.

The intimate contact was so sudden and Chanyeol became nervous again. He questioned this new side of the Wu Yi Fan he knew and came up with nothing. He still doubted Kris was Wu Yi Fan.

For starter…this Kris was so handsome with his short, tousled black hair…Chanyeol admitted Kris was an eye candy.

Wu Yi Fan did not wear glasses…and Kris was a Greek God in that accessory.

Wu Yi Fan was his gentle hyung; his best friend…Kris Wu was a playful but romantic lover…his husband.

Kris Wu’s identity was so confusing….it was too mysterious. The guy was a mystery himself.

Feeling bugged with his unanswered monologue, the impulsive (impulsive and expressive) 17-year-old turned to face his husband. He forgot that if he turned, automatically he would be in the embrace in the other. And of course, Kris took the opportunity to tighten his hold on the other. They had arrived at the kitchen’s doorway.

‘What a cheeky bastard,’Chanyeol thought as he saw that handsome smirk on the taller one’s face.

Pretending not to be affected with the compromising position they were in, Park Chanyeol studied the other’s face. He didn’t care if his neck and face were too warm at the moment; all he wanted was to snatch the y glasses off of Kris’s sharp nose.

And he did.

“Who are you exactly…?” Chanyeol narrowed his eyes. The black-framed reading specs he held gingerly.

The funny thing was…Kris didn’t seem the least bit fazed. Instead, he slowly closed the distance between their faces and the still Chanyeol could feel the other’s hot breath fanning his cheek. He felt the Kris’s nose nuzzling his cheek…

Down to his jawline…

Down to the side of his neck...

Tickling his collarbone…

And he heard Kris inhaling his scent before a loving kiss was placed onto the exposed expanse of Chanyeol’s creamy white shoulder…

Chanyeol prepared for the worst. The petrified boy closed his eyes tightly and he felt his body trembled when another peck marked the skin under his right ear.

Oh, Chanyeol felt weak under the man’s spell. He felt the man’s lips moving on his shoulder again.

“I’m just me,” he taunted.

Before the speechless Chanyeol could blink, he was released and almost fell on his knees. He heard Kris walking away. He watched as the 19-year-old (who didn’t look 19 at all) opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water.

He blushed as Kris read his pink note and saw the other crooked that arrogant smirk of his. Pouting, Chanyeol stormed inside the kitchen and snatched his embarrassing message and crumpled it before throwing it into the bin. He huffed satisfied.

“That’s a cute note actually,” Kris’s deep voice remarked and Chanyeol fumed again.

“That’s how I know you’re my wife. ‘Ah, so my wife’s name is Chanyeol’,” Kris narrated and Chanyeol felt his waist was hugged again.

“What is up with you and hugging me?” Chanyeol blurted out distressed. He tried to peel Kris’s strong arms but the man was relentless.

“Why? What’s wrong with it?” Kris teased.

Chanyeol growled and resorted to poking the ‘steel’ arms.  

“You are mine, so why can’t I enjoy what belongs to me?”

“Argh,” Chanyeol slapped the arms around his abdomen and threw his hands in the air – defeated.

Seeing the pout on his spouse’s lovely face, Kris seriously couldn’t control his hormones that impulsively he turned the boy around and captured the cherry red lips.

It was nothing but a simple peck but when Chanyeol didn’t show any sign of protest, Kris the boy’s lower lip. Chanyeol’s thin body jolted but his eyes were still close in surrender. He couldn’t run away even if he wanted to. He decided to just let Kris do whatever he wanted with him.

Kris tugged on the boy’s lip again urging him to open his mouth.

Don’t know what to do…

Chanyeol wanted to say something so he opened his mouth. Kris took the chance to slip his tongue in and explore the warm cavern.

“Mmmph,” Chanyeol let out - surprised.

The sensation was new to him and it felt…good. His mind suddenly was foggy and Chanyeol unconsciously grappled Kris’s broad shoulder. His other hand wandered and entwined his fingers in Kris’s short locks. In response, Kris pulled their bodies closer. Instinctively, Chanyeol’s mouth moved in an awkward sync with Kris’s. When Kris the roof of Chanyeol’s mouth, the boy accidentally moaned breathlessly. Hearing this, Kris grinned into the kiss and abruptly moved his mouth away. But his arms were still tightly securing his tomato-faced wife.

Chanyeol was panting. His red lips were swollen from the ravishing Kris did. He didn’t dare to open his eyes. Why must he be in these kinds of embarrassing situations? This husband of his was creating turbulence for his weakening heart.

Gathering all his might…

Park Chanyeol punched Kris’s face.

 

WHACK!

 

Thump!

 

“Ouch!”

 

“!!!!”   

 

A/N: Omona Chanyeol-ah! 

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I had difficulty in writing this down....it's my 1st tym attempting a supposedly romantic chapter....guess I fail =.="

Anyway, Thanks to all you lovely readers (silent readers too! =D) I've received lots of <3 <3 <3 and xoxo, I'm really touched by all that! :") 정말 감사 해요! And all the support...YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! *bows in gratitude*

Hopefully you guys enjoy this chap~ and excuse my inexperienced writing ~^_^~

Comment and subscribe! Subscription = Brightening my dull life Comments = Sparks fly and rainbows glimmers (Kekeke)

P.S, you guys can also follow me on twitter @amberc_116 and I'll be sure to follow back! Oh, and read my other story too 'Eyes and Soul'. Hopefully you guys will come to like it too ^^"

Okay then, until next time!