Rented Girlfriend

My Rented Girlfriend

So Eun's POV

 

He dragged us to a nearby cafe, and all the fangirls started to leave in disappointment. He ordered me a latte while he had cheesecake.

 

I was still wondering how to start dealing with the bunch of antis I probably had right now.

 

" Okay what the hell was that, baby?" I teased, rolling my eyes while sipping my drink. He laughed awkwardly, "The fangirls." 

 

"Alright, I'm leaving. I should seriously be careful, before your crazy fangirls come attack me. Thanks a lot by the way! " I said with sarcasm, shaking my head.

 

"No! Not yet! " He held me by the arm, urging me to sit back down, and I did. I shot him a quizzical look, urging him to continue talking as I took a sip of the latte.

 

"Be my girlfriend. " I spit out my drink before coughing loudly, causing others to stare. 

 

"What's your problem! " He glared at me, handing me a tissue.

 

" You want me to be your WHAT?! " I hissed, not believing my ears.

 

"Girlfriend. Relax, it's not a real relationship. Just treat it as a rent. After the rental period, I'll pay you the amount you ask for and

you're free. I just want to stay away from the fangirls for a while." Is he for real? A rental period? Am I a movie? Rent? What the

? But I do need money at the moment...

 

"Fine. But we can't you know. I'm not that cheap. And also, for every skinship you make you gotta pay extra. Got it? " He stared at me wide eyed.

 

" I see nothing in that body, you money faced! That's so much you're asking! you're dating THE Kim myung Soo! Girls would be dying to be in your position, and I'm PAYING for you to do something- " He argued before I cut him off,

 

" Fine, then find those girls that are DYING to do it then, " I rolled my eyes and stood up, threatening to walk away before getting pulled down by the arm again.

" Fine! " He pouted almost cutely, muttering incoherently. 

 

"One more thing- you gotta stay in my apartment so its easier whenever i need to contact you. And you're not allowed to have any ual contact with me." He declared, as I scoffed.

 

"Fine with me, I don't have a place to stay at the moment anyway. AND, what makes you think I want to have any ual contact with you? You're not even appealing... " I muttered.

 

" Come on, I bet you're just wanting my attention but deep down in your heart you want me, " He winked.

 

" Sure, ego big freak. "

 

And that was the end of the conversation. I have no idea what deal I have just made with Mr Kim Myung Soo, but apparently, according to him, I'm his Rented Girlfriend.