Backfired

My Rented Girlfriend
*Click* *Snap*

"Hyung! But isn't L Hyung going to  kill us if we did this?" SungJong whined, with an obvious pout forming on his lips.

"Shut up! Do you want to wake them up or what, moron?" Sungyeol hit him on the arm, rolling his eyes while stating bluntly, before turning his vision back to his phone and smiled evilly.

"You two both shut up." Woohyun muttered and continued snapping pictures of the wonderful scene ahead of them, - Myungsoo with an arm wrapped around So Eun's waist, the latter cuddling comfortably into his arms.

"They're soooo cute!" Dongwoo squealed ertedly, wriggling his eyebrows as sunggyu slapped his arm.

"Unless you wanna die, shut up." he ordered, as Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong complained to one another, not lowering their volume at all.

Stirring lightly, Myungsoo removed his arm around So Eun and his eyelids started to flutter.

Infinite froze.

Slowly, Myungsoo's eyelids fluttered open, before his brain slowly started to digest what was going on.

"We should go, ehehe" Dongwoo laughed awkwardly, while the rest slowly stepped backwards.

"Hehehe," They had a nervous and awkward smile and laugh, hoping L hadn't realise what was going on.

Unfortunately for them, Myungsoo's body rose up almost in a nano second and ran to keep the door open, pushing all of infinite in.

"You. 6. bastards." He gritted, obviously annoyed with them who had him locked in there.

"I love you?" Woohyun smiled greasily and tried to pry open the door again.

"You idiots!!!" He slapped them one by one with the silliest move one could muster, while the rest did not even try to dodge but just whined angrily.

Awaking groggily, your eyelids fluttered open as well, causing all 7 eyes to be on her.

Sung Jong smiled. "Ah So Eun ah, you're finally awake! Save us from this beast," he frowned.

"No! You locked us in here! Meanies!" So Eun retorted, tutting her lips out in an annoyed manner.

"Eh, but you should thank us shouldnt you? By the position I found you both in the morning, you both seemed to have a greaaaat night together," He smirked, as Woo Hyun winked.

"And in case you don't know what I'm talking about...." He laughed lightly before shoving his phone into your sight of vision.

Your eyes widened the minute you saw the kind of position you both were in; him holding onto you as though you belonged to him, as you snuggled your head right into his chest, like they belonged together as one. Cheeks flushing and turning slightly red, you were utterly speechless.

Myungsoo didn't have the same reaction though. 

Although his eyes widened for a second, they were wiped off with a sly smirk replaced instead.

"Yeah, why? Got a problem hyung?" Dongwoo was left with his mouth agape, while the rest of infinite snickered.

Sliding an arm around her posessively, he grinned. 

" She's mine, you guys can put the photos you just took anywhere, i don't mind." With that, he strolled out the door coolly with her still in his arms, blushing madly.

The rest of infinite was left there standing, as though a gust of  wind just passed by, sending them awkward chills.

" I thought we're supposed to blackmail him..." Sungyeol muttered sulkily. 

_______________________

Ok er so I haven't been updating and I'm sorry lol. my holidays has just begun but it's going to be a really busy month, don't expect too many updates.

As per usual, 

comment&subscribe

its very motivating and makes me update. thanks guys for staying here with me.

myungsoo free kisses. :-*

btw I'm not very satisfied with the chaser MV lol but whatever. I like the song :)

ANY EXOTIC BACONNNNNNNS?

;)

'Till we meet again. :-*