Haunted House

My Rented Girlfriend

So Eun

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

I don't want to die.

I'm seriously scared.

I don't want to go in.

I want to stay alive and have many many many kids with my future husband.

God, I sound stupid.

I don't want to tell myungsoo I don't want to enter the haunted house just because I think ghosts are real.

Because I think vampires will find me at night.

Because I think they will come eat me and rip my skin off like a chicken.

"Brace yourself!" My brain screamed at me as I entered the room.

Welcome So Eun. Just a warm and great welcome." I muttered under my breath and grabbed tightly onto Myungsoo's sleeve. 

The room was dark with really creepy sound effects, and blood tattered all over the floors and walls, almost like a decoration. 

With Myungsoo and me leading in front with the other strangers behind, I felt like dying.

"If there's a ghost, just push Myungsoo in front and you will not die. That's right So Eun. " I repeated over and over again to myself while taking small footsteps, reluctant to get into the darker and scarier hallway where ghosts and vampires will soon appear.

"Are you scared?" Myungsoo chuckled lightly before glancing at my frantic face, which immediately turned into a normal one.

"A-ani." I shook my head before loosening my grip onto his sleeve.

"Into the dark hallway we go!" He cheered as my grip onto his sleeve was back again, tight and close.

Spider cobwebs were everywhere, blood was everywhere and dark green smoke came out the entrance, eerie and dark. Bloody hands and skeletons were found lying on the floor, freaking the hell out of me as my eyes followed all of them and dodged.

Eyes focusing on the floor, the vampires slowly immerged and as we turned into an aisle, a vampire with bloody fangs appeared, gripping into my hand.

I stood frozen for a moment, before my face turning pale and I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

Burying my face into Myungsoo's chest, I wiggled my hand out of the vampire's grasp as Myungsoo began to hush me.

"It's all fake... Shhh" He cooed gently as I began to sob. Images of vampires and evil clowns, barbie dolls blinking their eyes deadly at me flashed across my eyes.

I continued sobbing as he led us through the hallway, still continuing to hush me while trying to dodge anything scary from me.

Ghosts appeared and their faces scared me. White and pale, with wrinkled skin yet those deadly eyes looking at me as though I was the one who killed them.

"No...no!" I clung onto Myungsoo as though it was my only prized possession while he held onto me protectively.

"Shhh.... Sorry... We'll be out soon," He reassured me as I nodded my head, keeping my tears in from flowing out of my eyes any further.

Finally, we got out of the house to my  relief. The bright light shining into my eyes felt great. I didn't die. 

I just embarrassed the heck out of myself, that's all.

Great job. As usual. 

I hate myself.