erted Morning

My Rented Girlfriend

So Eun's POV

As expected, his apartment was huge, and pretty. My mouth was left wide open as he chuckled, " Close your mouth before a fly gets in pabo yah. " 

I frowned, " Yah, is that the way you treat your girlfriend, baby? " I pouted, nudging him.

His face turned red as he stuttered, " There's no one here, y-you don't have to call me baby." He looked away, coughing.

"Fine, but when we're out, what are you going to call me? " I asked out of curiosity.

"You're excited aren't you?" He smirked, as I rolled my eyes.

" Ego taking the best of you again." I shook my head as I went into my room to settle down. 

 

Myung Soo's POV

I was preparing some pancakes for breakfast and was setting the table when So Eun came down with the most sinful body I've ever seen.

Rubbing her eyes, she was wearing nothing but a thin and revealing night dress that stopped right above the knee, revealing her smooth milky legs and full chest.

 My body felt hot and my ears became red. 

"Y-you should change." I coughed awkwardly, looking away.

She looked down at what she was wearing before smirking at me, being fully awake.

She came closer and closer to me before her nose was just an inch away from mine, and then she whispered, " Morning baby, " before bursting out into laughter.

"Ahahahahahahhaha!!!!!! " Oh my god, it's so embarrassing! Can someone shut this girl up?!

" Yah, eat up, quick, I still need to introduce you to the other members. "

Hearing this, she immediately brightened up and asked, " So I'll meet Namu?" I shrugged and replied, "Yeah. But first change into something else! Your body's so flat I feel sad for you looking at it. Go, go! "

It was my turn to laugh this time, as she just stomped her way up to change into a black collared brown silk top with skinny jeans and a pair of brown boots.

 " Shall we go? " She smiled at me who was reading a magazine on the couch

. "Let's go~!" We hopped into the car and drove to infinite practice room.