Out

My Rented Girlfriend

My body slid down the other side of the door weakly as I sighed and buried my face in my hands.

"This is so annoyingggg!!!!!" I screamed in frustration, raking a hand through my hair.

Tears flowed down freely from my cheeks, to my neck and down my dress. I breathed heavily and felt much better, after letting out everything.

This is really so annoying. Love's annoying. Myungsoo's annoying. Woo Ri's annoying. I need to kill someone.

I stared out at the window and watched the sun set, it was an amazing sight. Wiping my tears with the back of my hand, I smiled mockingly and shook my head.

I'm so tired.

I needed to take a breather, like what I usually did when I didn't feel well.

Pulling out my golden brown cardigan, I pulled it over and took my phone. 

I had to get out of this enclosed and confusing place to sought out my feelings.

Opening the door quietly, I made sure Myungsoo didn't notice as I sneaked out of the house.

Do I like myungsoo?

Yeah, obviously I do. There isn't any use to deny anymore now, right? 

My brain's telling me to give up on him already.....

But my heart tells me otherwise.

Walking in the cold cosy street, I smiled at the loving couples on the streets; cuddling while sharing icecream. Smiling happily as they glanced at each other, their eyes were filled with adoration and love.

Could we ever be like this?

Myungsoo's smiling face appeared in my mind as I smiled and stared at the floor.

I don't think... I don't think we could ever be like this. Nah, it doesn't even matter anymore, So Eun. He doesn't even like you, you idiot! You're just a rented girlfriend.

Suddenly, a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Who...who's there?" I asked uncertainly, hoping, just hoping maybe Myungsoo would tell me its him and hugs me; telling me everything's fine, I'm the only one he likes.

"Guess who!" The voice replied, that voice where I could recognise anywhere.

"Jaejoong sunbae!" I smiled immediately, as I took his hands away from my eyes and turned around.

There he was, my first crush standing there with a wide grin, still as handsome as ever.

"OPPA!" I squealed in delight before engulfing him in a bear hug.

He was the one who was there for me whenever I'm down, whenever anything happens, he'd always be the key to my solution and never fails to be by my side.

How funny, he's here for me again. Here to light up a smile on my face.

Myungsoo

What's wrong with her? Like, seriously. 

Sulking the whole time when Woo Ri was here, being a mean and sharp person while talking to her like Noona killed her whole family.

A smile tingled on my lips. Was she.... jealous?

Deciding that both parties being angry will get us to no where, I walked to So Eun's room and knocked softly on her door, while thinking of ways to pacify her.

She was jealous! Aha! I started smiling with a wide idiotic grin plastered on my face and my heart did flip flops.

Does that mean that she likes me?

Wait, what was that myungsoo.

Ha ha, very funny. 

I knocked on her door again. "So Eun?"

There was no reply. After much constant knockings on the door, I got annoyed and decided to just barge in.

"So Eun?" I said, while i creaked the door open.

To my horror, nobody was in the room and her golden brown cardigan was missing.

She went out without informing me? Heck, fine!

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and threw her pillow on her floor.

To think I was going to pacify you, huh!

I waited, and waited at the couch.

10.30...

10.50...

11.01...

Great, just great. It has only been 21 minutes and I'm dying here.

Thoughts of So Eun screaming rang in my ears, as the thought of her getting ran down by a car, getting , and whatever bad things that could happen flew into my mind.

My grip on the pillow I was hugging tightened as I threw it over and got up.

Screaming in frustration, I glanced at the clock again.

11.11.

That's it, I'm coming to find you before killing you, So Eun.

Driving around the areas around, I turned and turned, before spotting a brown coloured hair girl with braids hugging a guy, with happiness written all over her face.

I drove nearer towards the two, and squinted my eyes.

It was her.

My heart wrenched in a mixture of anger, jealousy and annoyance.

My grip on the steering wheel tightened, as the two let go of each other before saying some words to each other and bidding their goodbyes.

Storming down of the car, I slammed the door shut.

"To think I was so worried about you," I muttered under my breath before laughing at myself and scoffed.

So Eun

Letting go of the hug, Jaejoong Oppa said he was just passing by and needed to go as he had some important matters on later on.

With a sad smile, I reluctantly said goodbye before getting his number, promising to keep in contact.

As he left, I took a deep breath and turned around.

My eyes widened in horror. There he was, storming towards my direction.

And boy, he did not look happy.