Getting Things Right

My Rented Girlfriend

So Eun

 

 

My eyes fluttered open as I rubbed my eyes groggily. As I felt something hard against my head, I shifted and to my horror, it was a BODY. A freaking body, young one.

 

Widening my eyes in shock, I looked up to see Myungsoo's sleeping face, still in dreamland. Squirming around in his arms, I tried to get free from his arms before he woke up.

 

"Ugh," He grunted, letting go of his hold on my waist before turning to the other side of the bed, with his palm covering his eyes.

 

"Y-yah," I poked him, wanting to wake him up and know what the hell happened last night. 

 

"Go away, I need sleep." He muttered as I begun to shake him.

 

"Yah! Get up! I wanna ask you something!" I shook him, while he just stayed there on the bed like a dead body.

 

"Stop shaking me or I'll kill you" He said with so much aura it freaked me out and I immediately stopped what I was doing, eyes widening in horror.

 

"Get up, please?" I whined softly, to earn a grunt from him.

 

Slowly, he removed his hand from his eyes as they squinted at the brightness of the room.

 

"What." He spat, obviously displeased at my endless bugging.

 

"Why were we in that position this morning?" I spoke softly, trying hard to stop the blush from creeping up my cheeks.

 

"Myungsoo Oppa! I like how you smell! Myungsoo~! Stay here and sleep with me!" He gagged, trying to imitate me with a sissy voice only to earn a smack in the arm.

 

"I do NOT sound like that and why the hell would I wanna sleep with you!" I argued, eyebrows furrowing at the disgusting thought.

 

"You can't resist me, that's why." He winked, laughing at his own joke.

 

I rolled my eyes as my head began to hurt, only to remember I got drunk last night.

 

"Yah, did I do anything bad yesterday? Like, cause I was drunk and everything." I muttered, as he chuckled.

 

"You? You asked me to stop you from drinking MUCH. Dear, seriously, you should've said 'I'm allergic to alcohol' it didn't make a difference. " He rolled his eyes.

 

I frowned. " Yes, I'm a bad drinker. So did I do anything crazy last night?" I asked cautiously, squinting my eyes.

 

"Yeah, you were making out with this random guy at the disco. " He said nonchalantly as my jaws flew open.

 

"WHAT! You didn't stop me?!" 

 

" You seemed to be enjoying it so, nope." He shrugged his shoulders, as I gaped at him.

 

"How can you not stop your girlfriend you heartless jerk!!!!!" I screeched, whacking his arm continuously as he just held both my hands preventing them to hit him any further.

 

"I was just kidding. I did pull you out, idiot. Please, don't you even go near alcohol from this moment on. At least not when you're with me. I dont want to go through the trouble I did yesterday. It was a traumatic experience." He shuddered, making a face.

 

"Ara, Ara. Thanks though.." I mumbled softly, as he grinned.

 

"What was that?" He smiled.

 

"Thank . You. " I gritted, rolling my eyes.

 

"you're welcome!" He said, ruffling my hair before finally  getting his off the bed.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There, another chapter lol. Don't you loooove Myunggie. He's making me die lol :b  ANY SHAWOLS? i think sherlock's kind of good ;) hahahahaaha comment on what you think!<3

 

Ppyong~!    

Michelle