Lips

My Rented Girlfriend

"Which movie?"

"The hunger games!"

"No. That's dumb, boring and plain. "

"Noooo! Katniss's so beautiful and Gale is so incredibly hot!"

"I thought that Gale guy isn't the lead?"

"Erm well... Peeta looks like a fat-faced to me so yeah." Myungsoo chuckled, as So Eun just stated bluntly.

"Let's just watch Wrath of The Titans."

"I don't wanna."

"Well that's too bad because I'm paying."

" If I give you that drawing you wanted earlier, we'd watch the hunger games, deal?" She offered.

"Deal." He smiled wryly, willing to do anything just to get that drawing.

"Popcorn, check, Coke, check...-Wait. Why is there only one drink?!" So Eun demanded, not wanting to share her favourite coke with anyone but herself.

Myungsoo held up two straws."We're sharing so we seem more like a couple, " He grinned, before laughing at himself.

"No. Buy me another one I want it all to myself! So Eun doesn't like to share." She giggled.

"We're sharing. That's that." He stated bluntly before walking ahead to the cinema, leaving the latter with no choice but to follow him and to share a coke with him.

Myungsoo's POV 

"It's starting!!" So Eun nudged my arm as she drank the coke. Did I mention 3/4 of the popcorn and coke is already gone? And I haven't even touched it yet?

The show proceeded as So Eun just kept eating her popcorn and drinking her coke happily. What a boring show. Tsk. I knew we shouldn't have watched this!

The scary looking creatures then immerged out and chased Peeta and Katniss. The evil looking guy added 2 more of them in, as they ran like their lives depended on it. Wait, my mistake. Their lives did depend on it. 

Hahahaha, I'm so funny.

I started giggling like a girl as So Eun looked at me like I was the craziest creature ever.

"They're getting chased after and you're giggling like a kid?" She asked in disbelief, before coming nearer to me as the scary creatures started to look really near, trying to attack them.

I chuckled. "And you're scared."

"I-I just don't like disturbing creatures." She choked out, burying her face in my arm while trying to peek at times. 

I laughed in amusement. "Well a lot of things fall into your group of "disturbing creatures" I guess!" I chuckled.

"Shut up."

"You seem to be enjoying your little adventure here with your face on my arm huh." I raised an eyebrow as she shot up immediately.

"Ego."

The minute her head shot up, it went down again, and I could already imagine the annoyance written all over her face.

"Don't think im enjoying it, you idiot. You stink by the way."

I pulled her head nearer and rested my head on hers, to further.

"Ahh, we really act like a cute couple now, aren't we? And I know you're obsessed with my scent. You're free to get any pair of my undies to keep if you want, by the way." I said, as I began laughing while imagining her going crazy over a pair of undies.

"You're seriously a erted alien aren't you?" she scoffed, getting up when the monsters were gone.

Then it came the kiss scene.

Mm, talk about awkward.

My lips felt dry as I reached out for the coke. As though she could read my mind, our hands touched as we both got hold of the coke. I whipped my head sideways and she let go of the coke immediately when our hands touched, and tried to focus on the screen. I saw the anxiousness in your eyes, So Eun. I silently laughed to myself.

So Eun

I felt electricity spark through me as his warm fingers touched mine. Was that what you were expecting?

THEN YOU ARE WRONG.

Why would I want my hands to touch that filthy guy's? Psh, erted alien with big ego.

My lips felt dry as the kiss scene came on. Katniss kissed Peeta on the lips, passionately while Gale looked at them with jealousy.

Aww, poor Gale.

My thoughts suddenly drifted back before.

The ferris wheel.

We almost kissed... I shook my head and slapped my face. You're supposed to get that off your mind, Lee So Eun!

Please, you wanted to kiss those plump perfect pink lips didnt you? My inner self mocked me, as I shook my head.

Fine, maybe I did. They did look inviting on that flawless face..

Whatever.

The movie ended and everybody started to leave.

"Hey myung-" I turned around to find myungsoo sleeping. Wow, really, myungsoo? 

I sat back down and looked at his face. I can't believe he spent his money to come to a cinema and sleep. Rolling my eyes, I realised he was probably feeling really tired.

Mm... Nice lips myung. Me likey your lips.

What the hell did you just say Lee So Eun?!?!?!

"It's rude to stare, you know that?" Suddenly, he spoke, causing me to jerk up.

"I was a-about to wake you up idiot!" I stuttered out of nervousness and got up.

"Let's go, I wanna go home." I took my bag and walked towards the exit as he just followed me.

"Thank you for the day," I smiled sweetly and spoke as we were near the entrances of both our rooms.

"I had fun. You're welcome." He smiled back at me. God, don't smile it's wierding me out but you look hot.

"Goodnight!" He smiled, and was about to step into his room before I called his name, holding him back.

"Myungsoo!" I called for him nervously, with the nicely rolled drawing tied with a little rose on top in my hands.

"Yeah?" He turned and smiled, expecting me to continue.

"Here." I placed the rolled up drawing in his hands.

He looked down and smiled to himself.

"Thanks."

It's now or never...

I stared at those plump pink lips.

Without thinking twice, I leaned over and pecked his plump lips softly, before whispering in his ears,

"Good night"

______________________________________________________________

Kiss. There. LOL. Anyone watched the hunger games? oh & PLEASE. NO silent readers, please! Comments give me motivation to update. No comment = don't feel like updating. So please, comment & subscribe? ;~; it's like you dont bother to talk to me. & I don't feel appreciated ._. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it. COMMMENNTTTTT~~~

Ppyong~!    

Michelle