The Shirt

My Rented Girlfriend

"Annyeong  noona!" SungJong greeted happily, sipping the cup of orange juice while the rest of infinite was making a ruckus in the living room.

"You! You you you you come here! " WooHyun shouted angrily, as SungYeol dashed towards Sungjong, trying to hide from Woohyun.

"What's going- UGH!" Suddenly, Myungsoo came downstairs just when Sungyeol was dashing towards Sungjong, causing the orange juice to spill all over him.

Face darkening, Myungsoo held a killer gaze onto SungJong as Woohyun and Sungyeol stopped what they were doing immediately.

Glancing at Woohyun's face, I couldn't help but burst out laughing. I can totally understand why he was chasing Sungyeol like his life depended on it.

Sungyeol drew on his face.

"Ahahahahaha!!!" Pointing a finger at woohyun's face while the other covered my mouth, I couldn't help it but laugh at woohyun's ridiculous face while he just pouted.

"This is my favourite shirt." I turned back my gaze to Myungsoo, as he was pointing to the stain caused on the shirt while glaring at Sungjong. Pitying the poor boy getting bullied, I pulled Sungjong nearer while I just rolled my eyes at MyungSoo.

"It's just a shirt, it's not like you're gonna die."

"When he says it's his favourite shirt... it's the same thing as dying if someone ruins it" Sungjong squeaked, pinching Sungyeol for dragging him into this.

"I'll wash for you," I offered, wanting him to spare the poor maknae's life.

"Sparkling clean?" He raised an eyebrow, as I rolled my eyes again.

"Just pass me the goddamned shirt," I spat, beginning to get annoyed. 

"Now?" He smirked.

"No, when you finally get a brain which is never. Obviously now!" I bluntly stated, as his hands travelled to the rim of his shirt.

Taking off his checkered shirt revealing his muscular body in only a wife beater, he grinned and passed me his shirt.

"Here." He winked, as the heat began to rush up my cheeks.

"You I-idiot!" I stammered before running to the toiletry area. 

"Idiot! His body's flat anyway! Trying to show off his body when he has nothing, huh!" I scolded him while washing his favourite shirt, putting in a lot of force, trying to control my anger.

"Wanna double check dear?" Suddenly, Myungsoo whispered in my ear, causing me to jump as he just chuckled. Did I mention he's still wearing that stupid black wife beater that makes him look so incredibly hot I can't describe it in words?

As if he could read my thoughts, "You just did, yeah i know im super hot. " he chuckled, tucking my bangs behind my ears.

"," I muttered. Did I just say my thoughts out loud? 

"Yeah you did." He laughed again, hugging his bamboo pillow.

"Scrub it clean babe, " He teased, making me wash his shirt with as much force inserted like just now, causing water to spill all over him.

It was my turn to snicker. "Idiot." I stuck out a tongue before turning around, preparing to hang his shirt out to dry as the stain already wore off.

Before I could even carry on, Myungsoo took a water hose and aimed it at me, before threatening to turn on the switch.

"Oh no you do not...." I said threateningly, staring wide eyes at the water hose that could just ruin me from head to toe.

Before I could even blink, he turned the switch on to the maximum and sprayed it all over me, causing me to squeal and scream at the coldness of the water as he laughed at my plight.

" I hate you! " I gritted as he finally turned off the switch, still laughing.

Suddenly, his laughing face immediately turned into a red one as heat crawled up his cheeks.

Following his gaze, I then realised what was wrong.

I was wearing a white shirt, which right now became transparent and clear.

KIM MYUNG SOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

______________________________________