" You Look Pretty "

My Rented Girlfriend

So Eun

 

 

" This is soooooo good. " I moaned, putting the last scoop of my cookies and cream ice cream into my mouth, smacking my lips in content.

" You eat like a pig. " Myungsoo said, rolling his eyes before yawning.

"And you eat like a turtle. Im already done and you still have half of it left! Need any help? " I grinned, scooting over to him while eyeing his ice cream like a lion and it's prey.

"I can't help it if I'm being compared to a pig, right? And no thanks, I don't need help." He smiled sarcastically, before digging into his ice cream again.

"Done, let's go. " Myungsoo paid for the ice cream and gave that lady earlier a flirty wink before leaving.

I frowned. "Yah, why did you wink at her? I don't like her. " I pouted, thinking about the incident earlier and the annoying looks she shot me.

"Why, jealous?" 

"My foot, I don't even like you." I answered bluntly, before I started singing " Dont' Cry " by Park Bom softly.

" Wow, you're really blunt. I'm hurt. " He put a hand over his chest and gave me a pouty face, causing me to laugh.

" Im tired. I'm gonna take a nap. " I said when we got home, darting towards the room. 

" Yeah, sleep well, I'm taking you out at night. Theres an outfit in your room, wear it later and make yourself pretty. I'm gonna pick you up at 9, sharp. Bye! " He said, before taking his car keys and left. 

Outfit? Where the hell is he bringing me?

*Naekko haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?*

"Yah, are you done preparing? "

"For what..." I answered groggily over the other end. 

" I told you im bringing you out didn't I! Go prepare! You have 10 minutes! Go ninja!"

"!" I cursed, before jumping up and started to get ready.

Taking out the dress from the bag Myungsoo prepared, my eyes widened. It was a little black shiny sleeveless dress that stopped right above the knee. Why on earth would he want me to wear a dress like this? Where on earth are we going?

Applying mascara, eyeliner and fake eyelashes, I curled my lashes before applying some blush and a pale neon pink lipgloss on my lips to finish up. 

" All done, " I smacked my lips before smiling at myself in the mirror.

" Why the are you do shexyyyy." I winked at my reflection before laughing at how retarded I was.

"Geez, and to think you called me ego big freak, " Suddenly, Myungsoo's voice was heard from the back. I turned around to find him leaning against the doorframe, rolling his eyes and shaking his head, sighing.

..... I guess he just witnessed the ego sight of me. Ahem. Did I mention he looked incredibly hot today? With his hair a little permed, his flawless face as usual, looking like a hot and handsome bad boy. 

"You look pretty. " He commented, looking at the floor.

"You look handsome too, " I laughed, before getting into the car with him.

 

 

*diessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss anyway yeah, that's his permed hair hot look. Couldn't help it but to put it here... Loved his look in Shut up flower boy band. I don't watch it though. cause.... idk. :>

LOL okuhm anyway hope you liked this chapter? Lol.

Subscribe & comment~~~~! >:D 

 

Ppyong~!    

Michelle