Drawings

My Rented Girlfriend
Myungsoo

"Yah! We were finding you guys!" Sunggyu shouted, with an icecream cone on his hands.

"Yeah, where did y'all go?" Sungyeol questioned, his icecream.

"We went for the ferris wheel ride." I coughed out, as Dongwoo smirked.

"I heard that it stopped functioning just now for about an hour or so, did anything happen?" Dongwoo nudged Myungsoo as I blush and shook my head violently.

"A-ANI" We both answered at the same time, causing me to blush deeper.

"Really? From the colour of your face it doesn't seem like it So Eun ah, tell Dongwoo Oppa what happened," Dongwoo winked at me teasingly as Myungsoo pulled him away.

"Yah Hyung it's none of your business" Myungsoo muttered.

"We're grabbing something to eat first. You guys can go wherever you like, see ya at home." Without further urdu, he pulled me by my arm and dragged me into a pizza restaurant.

Acting as though nothing happened, he ordered a pepperoni pizza for us to share. Slapping my face for the millionth time that minute, I just couldn't get that image off my mind.

Him... His flawless face...About one centimetre away from mine...

GAHD!

Lee So Eun, I'm demanding you to erase this from your mind right now.

But you were secretly hoping he'd kiss you, didn't you?My inner self talked back to me.

Nonononononono!!

Obviously I didn't!

Okay maybe I did...*pouts*

I did so much self talking with myself I didn't even realise Myungsoo had already arrived, looking at my flushed face raising an eyebrow.

"Hellooo?" He waved a hand in front of my face, bringing me back to reality.

I snapped back into reality and blinked.

"Can't stop thinking about just now huh?" He teased.

"M-my !" I stuttered, munching on the pizza awkwardly.

"Your is y," He commented, glancing over to my as I choked on my drink.

"ert.." I mumbled as he just chuckled. Taking out a book from my bag, I stared wide eyed at him as I tried to snatch it back.

Being a stupid ninja he is, he grabbed it away immediately and started flipping through the pages before meeting my gaze in horror.

"You drew all of this?!" He said in horror and shock.

"Yeah, now give it back before we enter round 2 of just now." I rolled my eyes before reaching out.

"Just let me see them," He continued, as I shook my head, signalling him to return me.

"Pretty pretty please with a cherry  on top?" He pouted and put on his best puppy face ever that no one in the world can resist this flawless handsome cute face.

Hell yeah I just praised him like a fangirl.

"Fine... I'm going to the washroom first."

Myungsoo I flipped open the pages and looked at them one by one... She truly was a great artist. Drawing their faces in details not missing out anything, every picture was drawn with her heart and patience.

I continued flipping the pages. There was pictures of Woohyun on the first. Humph, I guess he's really her bias huh! 

Hoya...Sunggyu...Sungyeol...Sungjong...Dongwoo...Myungsoo...

Wait, what?

I stared wide eyed at the picture. It was me, drawn ever so beautifully. My eyes, nose, lips, everything in detailed. It looked almost like a reflection of me. 

I smiled at myself.

Suddenly, a hand snatched it over as she cussed. 

I grinned in victory. I guess she didn't want me to know she drew me, huh!

"Can I have that?" I requested as she raised a brow at me.

"Have what?"

"That. Me. My sketch you drew."

"No."

"Why not!" 

"Next time."

I pouted in disappointment. Fine! Be that way!

"You draw well." I commented.

"Thanks." She coldly replied, causing me to throw a fit.

"Yah! You better stop acting like a . Talk to your boyfriend nicely!" I chided, as she rolled his eyes like I was a 3 year old asking for chocolate.

"Fine. I'm sorry. What do you want me to do to make you feel better then, my dearest boyfriend?" She apologised as I grinned.

"Let's go for the movies!"

She held my hand and pulled me out of the restaurant once we were done.

"Movies it is then, Yeobo ah"