Stuck

My Rented Girlfriend
"Wrong, wrong, wrong!" Sunggyu screamed in frustration at myungsoo.

"We have been stuck in this dance move for four freaking times, Myungsoo ah. Dude, what's wrong with you?" He chided softly.

Myungsoo looked down in distress. The two confused couple hadn't talked to each other for days. Looking sad and down, the Infinite members definitely weren't blunt enough not to notice that something was wrong. 

"Let's take a five minutes break. No, let's just stop for today. We're getting no where." The frustrated leader announced, before heading out of the room in annoyance.

Myungsoo looked down at the floor. He didn't want that, either.

"Hey So Eun, we're going for karaoke later, wanna come?" Woo Hyun offered, wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"No." So Eun replied coldly, before bringing her plates into the kitchen.

"Why not? We're gonna have lots of fun-" Poor woohyun continued to try and convince her, only to get cut off by Myungsoo.

"If she doesn't wanna go, so be it. We can have fun ourselves." Myungsoo said in a huff, and stormed into his room, before slamming the door shut.

Woohyun rolled his eyes in annoyance. It wasn't the first time this happened between the couple. It has been going on for a week; infinite trying to put them together, So Eun rejecting and Myungsoo getting pissed off.

"Sure, we're definitely going to have fun with you two like this." He muttered, before lifting his hands up in despair.

"I give up! I tried everything!" He whined, approaching the others.

"We gotta do something about it." Dongwoo spat, shaking his head.

Afterall, who could stand their dongsaeng looking gloomy all the time like it just banged into a wall four times?

Getting stuck with the same dance move for a million times?

Eating like a vegetarian?

"Like what? We gotta bring them together." Sung Jong whined.

"Dunno," Dongwoo shrugged his shoulders as the rest sighed in defeat.

Woohyun snapped his fingers. "Hehe, i think I just got the perfect plan," With a playful grin, he darted into Myungsoo's room and prepared some things.

"Where are my clothes I need for ironing?" So Eun queried, her eyes scanning her room.

"Did you guys see a pile of clothes anywhere?" She asked the infinite members, as Woohyun's face lit up immediately.

"I did, it's in the storeroom."

Storeroom? She tilted her head curiously. Why would they be in the storeroom? Despite the questions, she went in anyway.

Turning on the switch, she was shocked to see Myungsoo in the storeroom, tied to a chair with his eyes widening slightly.

Before she could even react, Woohyun shoved her lightly into the room, slammed the door shut and turned off the lights, before turning the door knob with a click.

So Eun

"Come out with some babies, you two!" Woohyun snickered, before the sounds of more footsteps were heard. Cackles of laughter and slapping of hands were heard, and I could already imagine the childish infinite doing a happy dance out there.

I rolled my eyes. " Yah, you better open the freaking door now!" I demanded, banging onto the door.

"Nu-uh, So Eun! We're not letting you out unless you two sort things out and maybe, make some babies!" A voice, which I presume was Sungyeol's, stated firmly before the rest of infinite burst into laughter again.

"I'm not kidding! Now! Open!" I hit on the door continuously, as footsteps were heard and became lighter and lighter.

They were gone, and we were trapped.

I continued banging against the door. "Let. Me. Out!" 

"Stop trying," Myungsoo called out softly.

I looked down before turning around. Lying on the mattress, I turned my back against him as he sighed.

"I'm gonna kill them for this," I whispered.

"I'm sorry. It's just that... the hyungs have been worried for me, they mean well." He looked down.

Silence enveloped us.

"Not gonna help me with this?" He  tried to crack a joke with an awkward grin on his face, causing me to smile a little.

I fumbled with the ropes. Man, I wonder how many people it took to actually kidnap him in.

"How did they trick you in this?" I asked curiously, as he laughed.

"They pulled me out of my room in threes, forced me down a chair with two boys pinning me down the chair and another two tying my hands together." He admitted sheepishly, while I smiled.

"Now that's what I call teamwork,"

Silence again.

"Hey, I'm... Sorry. About going out alone. Causing you to worry.... I'm sorry. And I know the speech in strong heart isn't for me. Sorry for throwing a tantrum, I'm only your rented girlfriend after all," I smiled, trying to hide the hurt expressions in my eyes. 

"Actually about the Strong heart -"

"No it's okay. Really." My voice cracked a bit. I couldn't afford to hear him tell me in my face who he loved, that'd just hurt too much. It'll probably hurt more if the words Woo Ri noona came tumbling down crashing down my face. Too much to handle.

He sighed. "I'm sorry for shouting at you too... I was just worried."

My heart jumped in hope. Worried about me?

"Oh and... that's really my sunbae, I wasn't lying. I swear. I'm just really close to him..." I explained and I could imagine his annoyed expression, while rolling his eyes.

"You know, I'm honestly not buying that sunbae crap." 

It was my turn to roll my eyes. Great way to ruin a conversation, Myungsoo!

"Whatever," I laid down on the mattress and closed my eyes. Why not take a nap while waiting for time to pass, right?

Myungsoo fidgeted on the chair. He was probably finding a comfortable position to sleep in, too. Please, how would you be able to do that on a freaking chair?

"We can share the mattress." I offered.

" W-what?" He said flustered, gosh, he's thinking too much into it, isn't he?

"We're just going to sleep, nothing more, idiot." I laughed.

"Nah, I'm good." He declined, closing his eyes.

"If you say so," I shrugged it off and closed my eyes, too.

I couldn't sleep, after much tossing and turning. Turning to the right side for the millionth time, I closed my eyes, determined to sleep.

"Gosh, I'm so cold." I muttered to myself, while covering my body with my bare hands.

Yeah, you can do it. One sheep, two...... three..... Trying to ignore the cold and get myself fall asleep,  I was failing terribly when all of a sudden, I felt a weight beside me.

My lips curled into an amused grin. Haha, boy finally couldn't stand it, huh! Trying to act macho at first, what a fail.

I closed my eyes and smile teasingly to myself, when that presence came closer.

My body tensed. Shifting away from him, I was at the edge of the mattress. 

That was when he couldn't take it anymore. Extending an arm, he s it around my waist protectively, before pulling it closer to his body.

I gulped, hard. Blushing crazily in different shades of crimson red, I stuttered out, " G-get your hands off me!" 

With his hands still around my waist and my body leaning against his washing board abs, he leaned close to my ear and whispered teasingly, 

"Don't want to,

His melodious yet y and husky voice sent tingles down my body, with butterflies churning in my stomach.

"Go away," I gritted, before placing my hand on his and tried to pry it off.

But that didn't work. Apparently, it just got him to pull my body closer to his, and I was literally feeling his body heat and abs.

"Weren't you cold? I'm transferring my body heat to you." He replied ily, as my palms started to get sweaty.

"Y-yeah, b-but-"

"Shhhhhh," He hushed me, as though I was baby that he was trying to calm down.

I stayed frozen for a good few minutes.

"Loosen a bit," He cooed, as my frozen self slowly turned normal.

Before I knew it, we both turned into a deep slumber with me in his arms.

_______________________________

Sup my honey bunnies.

Just to clarify, So Eun thinks myungsoo doesn't like her, but she likes him a lot while he likes her too, more than he THINKS.

Oh&, any S❤NES? Twinkle twinkle coming out today at 12pm Korea time :D Can't wait. 

I'm really appreciating the comments you all made, read every single one of them :-) 

So just wanna say a big thank YOU.

Mid exams are coming, did you all see the video of 3 qtpies wishing us luck? Well, I definitely died when they said "andwaeyo," LOL CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK asdfdjakal.