Meeting the members

My Rented Girlfriend

 

So Eun's POV

As we entered the practise room, 6 men with god-like bodies were practising their dance to my favourite song - Be Mine.

"Hyung! That's your girlfriend? She's pretty!" Sungjong smiled at me encouragingly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee So Eun imida." I did a slight bow and smiled shyly at them.

"Hey y, how old are you?" Woohyun smiled greasely at me, winking. 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and frowned, "That's my girlfriend Hyung..."

I went beside him and rested my head on his shoulder, before whispering into his ear, "Jealous much?"

 He then turned his head and his eyes widened at how close our faces were.

Immediately, I let go and coughed awkwardly, to see the infinite members looking at us with an eyebrow raised.

"Uh... I'll go buy you guys lunch?" I smiled meekly, as they punched a fist in the air. "YES PLEASE!" They shouted in unison, smiling in glee.

Pushing Myungsoo beside me, Sunggyu ordered, " Go with your girlfriend and be back soon. Pali! I want fried chicken!

"ME TOO!" They shouted, as Myungsoo held my hand and led me out of the building.

"Let's eat first, who cares about them." Myungsoo grinned playfully, causing my heart to skip a beat.

What was that, Lee So Eun?! I mentally scolded myself before shaking my head, as my eyes darted over to my hand that was still intertwined with Myungsoo's.

"Uhmm.... My hand.." I spoke softly, face reddening. 

"Why? We're still in public, BABY!" He teased loudly, before chuckling and letting go of my hand.

"I was just kidding haha. Where do you wanna go?" He raised his eyebrows waiting for my response.

"Anything, I wanna eat at the street though. " We walked down the busy street and bought hotdogs, corn, and not forgetting those 6 hungry beasts back there, 2 boxes of fried chicken.

While walking back, I browsed through the stalls of the streets as one caught my eye.

Forgetting about Myungsoo, I walked towards it, as an infinite necklace caught my eye. 

"Aye! I was finding you!" Suddenly Myungsoo came beside me and scolded.

"Sir, your beautiful girlfriend seems to be interested in this infinite necklace! Why don't you buy for her? " The shop owner ahjumma smiled, urging Myungsoo.

"Nah it's okay, " taking one last glance at the necklace, I smiled and walked away.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

 "Guys! Your fried chicken's here! " I shouted as the 6 of them dashed towards the boxes like they were candies during Christmas. 

"Took you guys long enough...." Dongwoo said while munching on the chicken.

  "Shut up and eat," Myungsoo chided as the others laughed at how he ate like a hungry pig who hasn't eaten in two days.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello<3! I realised I didnt put any author's note ahahahah. Anyway, big thanks for those who subscribed, it means the world to me (: I hope you all continue to read, support and comment :D -inserts throwing heart king namu-

Ppyong~!    

Michelle