On The Same Bed

My Rented Girlfriend

"We're going home. " Myungsoo gritted as he tried pulling So Eun away from the man, only to be stopped by the irritated drunk man who was having the time of his life flirtatiously dancing with So Eun.

"Yah, go away and leave her alone. I saw her first, she's mine. " 

Myungsoo shot him a glare and continued tugging onto her arm, trying to get her to move with him before he blows up.

"Yah, I said go away didn't I ?"

"Oppa.. I wanna stay here! Hehehe" She continued giggling to no end, like an idiot that doesn't know what's happening.

"Heard that? She doesn't wanna come with you! So back off dude"

"Shes my girlfriend. Unless you want to go home with a broken nose, I suggest you let her come with me right now. "

The man held both his hands up in defeat upon hearing she's taken, before dancing with other girls.

"You're going home with me." He rolled his eyes in annoyance at the trouble she made him go through, totally irritated.

Never ever let her go near that damned alcohol ever again, I swear.He muttered to himself before leading her towards the table.

"Hyungs, I bringing her back first. She's drunk." 

"Awwh okay then. Bye L, see you tomorrow."

Tomorrow?Myungsoo thought in confusion. As much as he can remember, they have an off day tomorrow.

"Oh well," He muttered, before throwing So Eun in the back seat who was still mumbling and giggling incoherently. 

"Lalalalalalalalalala! I say Myung! You say Soo! Myung!" So Eun held a fist that she pretended was a mike in front of Myungsoo's mouth, giggling while expecting him to play along.

Annoyed when he already was, he pushed her back down as he started driving."You stay there and don't move. I'm gonna kill you tomorrow." He muttered, rolling his eyes for the millionth time that day.

"I say MYUNG! YOU SAY SOO! MYUNGGG!" She got up and whined again, insisting Myungsoo to play along with her.

"MYUUNNNGGGG?!" She screamed again, waiting for a reply.

Wincing from the loud scream she produced, he gave up. 

"Ara!Ara! SOO! Okay? You say Myung I say Soo! Now shut up and sit down!" He sighed in frustration as he raked a hand into his nicely permed hair.

"Okay! Hehehehehehehe" She said, before finally settling down again.

"Yah, we reached. Get the hell out. "

There was no response from her, as he turned around and smiled softly. There she was, asleep like an angel.

First you're noisy as hell, and now you're asleep? He shook his head and smiled softly at her ignorance before carrying her out of the car bridal style and into the house.

"You pabo yah," He whispered before settling her down on the bed.

"Myunggggggggg!" So Eun whined, pulling him down beside her before snuggling in his chest as he just stayed there, frozen. 

" You smell good. Hehehehehehehe" She giggled in her sleep before snuggling closer to inhale his scent, hugging him close. 

Myungsoo's stomachs did somersaults as his heart soared. He tried pushing her away but every time he did that, it just earned a whine or groan from the latter as she just hugged him closer, causing him to redden every time before he just gave up and stopped moving, getting used to the position. 

Before he knew it, the both of them fell into a deep slumber with Myungsoo .

__________________________________________ they. slept. together. DUN DUN DUNNNNNN lol what's wrong with me. Okay um comments are loved! will try to update soon, school starts tomorrow. -pouts- IDONT WANNAAAA! p.s; who wants to snuggle against MYUNGSOO's chest too? ;) WELLIDO.

Ppyong~!    

Michelle