Poker

My Rented Girlfriend

"Oh my god I'm so bored I could die." I cried in exasperation. It was raining, I couldn't go out, Myungsoo's catching up on his sleep and I don't wanna bother him, he's already very tired.

"Hey wall, I'm so bored." I repeated my rant towards the wall for the billionth time. I bet if the wall could talk to me it'd have asked me to stfu right now.

ARGH! 

I started looking down at the floor and frowned. Screaming in annoyance, I headed up the stairs in excitement and decided to take a little tour at MyungSoo's sleeping face.

Creaking the door knob open as softly as possible, there myungsoo was, in the awkwardest sleeping position one can ever have. He was sleeping on his stomach, with one of his arm under his stomach, and his legs sprawled outwards. 

He was wearing that black wife beater again. He's so hooooooot.

I mentally face palmed. Stop being an idiot, So Eun.

It's not your fault if he was just born this handsome.

I poked his cheek lightly, as he continued sleeping.

Ahh, I heard from Sungyeol Oppa once he's a reaaally deep sleeper.

"MYUNGGIE~" I cooed, hoping to get some reaction from him, but he just grunted in response.

I started to shake him. "I'm seriously bored. "

Still no response.

"Oppa?" I mustered my best seductive voice and cooed out.

In a blink of an eye, his eyes fluttered open and he pulled me by the arm and tackled me, trapping me down with his body weight and pinning my arms at both sides of me.

I blinked.

With his eyes half open, he leaned closer to me and whispered huskily, 

"Don't you know it's rude to bother someone when he's sleeping?" His gaze was fixed squarely at me, as I gulped.

He buried his face in my shoulders and nuzzled my neck, and my eyes widened in horror.

What the hell is he doing?!

"You smell good," He kissed my neck before releasing me and jumping out of the bed, strolling out of the room as though nothing happened.

What the ?!?!?!?! *V*

I jumped out of the bed and dashed out the room.

"W-Why did you do that!" I shrieked in annoyance.

"Do what?" He smiled innocently, tilting his head.

"T-That! All that nuzzling my neck and crap!"

"I merely taught you a lesson that you should never disturb someone when he's sleeping," he said smugly and winked flirtatiously at me before entering a kitchen with a smirk.

ARRGHHH!!!

"Hey, wanna play poker?"

FINALLY! SOMETHING LEGIT! TO TAKE AWAY MY BOREDOM!

"Yeah okay!" I grinned, totally forgetting about the incident earlier as I began shuffling the cards.

"Why not make this more fun, whoever wins every round gets to draw on the loser's face?" He challenged smugly.

"Bring it on baby, just for your information I was the queen of poker back in high college." I bragged, smirking.

"Queen, eh? I was the King mind you." He replied raising an eyebrow.

"Lets get started then," I wriggled my eyebrows in excitement.

"Blackjack. In your face baby!" I looked at myungsoo  with a smug grin plastered on my face.

He rolled his eyes and handed me the make up box, before he started blabbering.

"You might want to be careful on the amount of make up you put on me though, since you know I have such a beautiful face and I'm the visual of infinite my face can't afford to- " 

"Just shut up and come here" I snapped, obviously annoyed.

"," He mumbled.

"Bastard"

"Idiot"

"Jerk"

""

"I hate you jerk"

"Love you too" He laughed, as I started drawing whatever I could think of on his face.

First a moustache, then a mole. Then cherry red lips, and wings on his forehead.

"Thereeee, my beautiful artwork!" I laughed and admired his newly drawn face.

He looked ridiculously dumb, no doubt.

"Damn you," he muttered as he shuffled the cards again.

"Again!" He said in annoyance, as I won again.

"Hahahahaha that's your sad sad life myungsoo, " I mocked him, as I drew on him again. This time, I attached a troll face onto his lips, and was halfway done when I felt him staring.

Glancing at his eyes, he was staring at my face with those beautiful brown Bambi eyes, as my eyes darted back to his lips.

Unconsciously, they leaned nearer and nearer to me, and landed as a soft peck at my cheeks.

I stood there frozen, as he stood up abruptly and smiled.

"Okay l quit playing, now I'm gonna remove these off my beautiful face." He said before striding to the toilet.

Huh, playing innocent again? Fine with me, I'll see how you remove them by the way.

As though he could read my mind, he dashed back to the living room again and tried to put on the best puppy dog face which said :help.

He put his hands together and purred," They're make up, help me remove them? I can't remove them using only water," 

I smirked. Two can play the game, 

"Awwwh, I guess you'll just have to go out and meet everyone with your newly designed face then, babe!" 

I mocked him before swiftly leaning in to give him a kiss on the cheek, before leaving him there and then, alone in the living room.

Hah, teased the wrong girl dude.