Jealousy

My Rented Girlfriend

Myungsoo

Then she kissed me.

I stood frozen as she whispered good night in my ears, before running into her room, closing her door shut.

I took out the rose that was attached to the rolled up sketch.

Sketch for Infinite's LKIM just to watch The Hunger Games! was written as the caption at the bottom, along with her signature.

I smiled.

My body felt warmed up, and there was a tingly feeling in my stomach.

Definitely ate something wrong just now, off to the bed!

The Next Day

So Eun

"Myungsoo let's make cupcakes!" I suddenly blurted, as myungsoo looked at me wierdly.

Acting like nothing happened huh! He thought.

"Sure. But why the thought?"

"Because I read from this website where you put what you want to wish for the other party in the cupcake!" I exclaimed excitedly, as he laughed.

"Meaning if I hope you die I put some death notes?" He joked, putting on a derp face.

"YAH." I sternly scolded. Here I am, trying to be nice and suggesting we make cupcakes for each other, and there he is hoping I die. Hmph!

"I'm just joking but seriously... I didn't know you act like such a naive school girl that likes to make cupcakes. He teased, eying me.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Before he got up and laughed.

"Okay, okay... Take a chill pill missy! Let's go to the supermarket then."

While walking towards the supermarket, we bumped into a guy who seemed familiar to me. "Yah myungsoo! Who's this pretty chick?" He teased, eying me. 

He looks so familiar! 

He's uhm....

Ohhhhhh. That guy in L's drama! From shut up flower boy band! That guy who died. Haha.

So Eun you shouldn't be mean!

"That's my girlfriend you're talking about, don't look at her like she's your prey." Myungsoo replied sternly to my astonishment, as though I was really his girlfriend.

"Eyy, sad face. I was thinking I could-"

" I said that's my girlfriend" He raised an eyebrow, as though challenging him to continue.

What the fish? I've never seen him like that.

Is he jealous?

Hahah, just the thought makes me laugh.

I gripped onto myungsoo's hand trying to calm him down as he looked away and coughed.

"See you next time Hyung." He took my hand and walked off.

"Geez, immature over protective boyfriend. Deeply in love, boy!" I heard the guy's voice faintly as we were walking off, as I loosened myungsoo's grip.

"Hey, what's up with you?"

"Nothing." He replied coldly, looking at the floor.

"Were you... By any chance... Jealous?" I nudged his arm teasingly as he walked faster with his eyes still on the ground.

"O-obviously not!"

"Ahh Ahh Ahh don't try to deny. it's fine dear," I laughed, recalling his stern face earlier.

"Seriously, you think too much. What makes you think I'd be jealous? I just didn't want him to have any thoughts about you before trying to do them and then the reporters will try to-" He fibbed, as I cut him off.

"Ara, Ara. You're not jealous, okay? Aish you long winded grandmother. "

"If I'm jealous, then you should be deeply in love with me to steal a kiss yesterday huh!" He backfired, before smiling triumphantly. 

. Why did he have to say that!

My cheeks began to heat up instantly. I just felt like kissing him without having a reason, that's all.

"let's go. " I blurted to avoid the subject as we walked into the supermarket.

Stupid Myungsoo that had to bring that up.