Lotte World

My Rented Girlfriend

So Eun

"Y-yah go clean yourself" Myungsoo stuttered before looking away as his face turned redder and redder by the second.

" Yeah alright " I said nonchalantly before dashing into the room to change into another shirt. Its only awkward if you make it awkward, right? Leaving poor guilty Myungsoo standing there awkwardly, scratching the back of his head trying to erase the scene from his mind just now.

Myungsoo

Not knowing anything, Sungjong came skipping down and held So Eun's hand after she changed into another shirt. 

"Noona! Let's go to the Lotte World!" Sungjong exclaimed happily. So Eun smiled at him, "I feel like going too."

"Hyung! Can we? The others all agreed already!" He continued.  Not wanting to disappoint the younger, I readily agreed. 

"Sure," I smiled, as he placed my hand together with So Eun's. "You two haven't been acting like a couple, you need help hyung! " Sungjong giggled like a little girl before shouting out, "LOTTE WORLD, HERE WE GO!"

"Myungsoo. Buy me that candy!" I nudged his shoulder upon seeing the different coloured cotton candy in the stall. Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"How old are you again?" He scoffed while paying for it while I munched on it happily, giggling.

"Three." I grinned before tearing some and offered it in front of his face. He shook his head in disgust.

"I'm not a kid, I don't like sweet stuffs." 

I rolled my eyes before bringing it nearer to his face. 

"Stop trying to be cool and eat up you idiot. It's a childhood candy." I urged as he continued shaking his head.

"Ah Hyung stop being a and just eat what your girlfriend offers you, is this how you treat your girlfriend? Ah jinja." Sungjong chided as he had his diva mode on.

Myungsoo just gaped at him. "Did he just call me a and a bad boyfriend? " His jaws dropped in disbelief while asking for confirmation.

"Mhm." I nodded innocently and started to use aegyo. 

"Oppa, eat it? Your girlfriend's asking you how can you not eat it!" I pouted as Myungsoo just opened his mouth as I happily placed it in.

He chuckled as the sweet cotton candy melted in his mouth. He had to admit he liked how they were really acting like a couple; it was new to him and he liked that new feeling.

"Oh So Eun ah," Woohyun started, turning his head towards me.  "I've always wanted to ask you this question- who's your bias in Infinite?" He smiled cheekily as I blushed.

Myungsoo's head immediately turned to me as he rolled his eyes for the millionth time today, knowing it wasn't going to be him.

"My favourite's Hoya and you." I replied, as Myungsoo muttered incoherently.

"Great, her bias isn't even her boyfriend. What a stupid obvious idiot." He shook his head as I continued my sentence.

"But right now my favourite's Myungsoo." I grinned, as his face immediately shot up and his brows raised. He wondered if she even meant it or if it was only for show.

"Awwwww so sweet. I was even unsure whether you guys were together at first because you guys didn't have any skinship. At least there is some progress! " Dongwoo laughed as he placed Myungsoo's arm around my waist.

"You do it like that dongsaeng," Dongwoo winked as I blushed and Myungsoo was about to remove his hand when Dongwoo stopped him.

"You leave it right there." He said sternly before Myungsoo whispered," Sorry, is it very uncomfortable?" He asked with concern, as I shook my head meekly.

"It's okay." At first it was seriously awkward and I couldn't say a word. Gradually, I got use to the hand that felt like it belonged around my waist.

"ROLLERCOASTERS!" I punched a fist in the air before running to queue up as others followed.

"I think I need to vomit." Sungyeol spat as he looked at us with a pale face and cracked lips.

"I'm sorry for making you guys go on so many roller coaster rides. I didn't know you guys would get nauseous so easily..." I squeaked, as Myungsoo gave me a reassuring pat.

"Why not you all go get icecream and sit around to feel better while I bring So Eun to finish on the rides she wants to go?" Myungsoo suggested as Dongwoo nudged Woohyun's arm.

"Finally made a move" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively as I laughed at how absurd he looked.

"See y'all later!" I waved as I turned to Myungsoo.

"Haunted house!" He shouted as he held my arm while running towards the entrance of the scary looking, creepy and annoying place I had only went once in my life. I promised myself I'd never go to that place again until now.

I could only use one word to describe it.

Traumatising.