You're the Apple of my Eye

My Rented Girlfriend

Myungsoo

"Let's race."

"Huh? Meaning?" She tilted her head in confusion.

"Let's see who is done first, and will get a gift from the other party."

"Oh. Get your gift ready pretty boy!" So Eun grinned.

"Ha ha ha, really funny." I rolled my eyes.

I was pouring chocolate syrup on my cupcake when I accidentally poured too much, causing it to drip on my fingers.

You're a klutz, Myung. 

I shook my head in annoyance as an idea came into my mind.

"Yah So Eun" I called out, wearing a poker face.

"What" She turned around, her face just in time to have her cheek touch my chocolate stained fingers.

.... hahahahahha!!!!

I couldn't help but laugh at So Eun's ridiculous face with chocolate on her cheeks, with steam coming out from her ears.

"I'm. Going. To. Kill. You." She gritted and took breath at every word she said, causing me to laugh even harder.

Before I could even blink, So Eun threw flour all over my face and shirt, before laughing herself.

"Hahahah!!! You look like snowman! Aww cutie cutie myungsoo," She cooed and squeezed my cheeks, causing my eyes to turn into slits.

Before we even knew, the kitchen became a fighting place. Flour was all over the flour and both of us were covered in flour, totally white.

"That was fun." She laughed, before getting up. 

"Competition resumes!! " She declared and continued making her cupcake, while I quickly regained my senses and baked it as well. Afterall, we both were compeititive idiots that didn't like the feeling of losing.

"Done!" She declared, as I cussed under my breath. I was so close! Just need to add these toppings and I'm done! Ugh!

She looked at me triumphantly, and grinned.

"Bow down to me, boy. I'm a ninja goddess!" She laughed, before placing her cupcakes on the tray while I finished them and put mine along with hers in the tray, before we sent it into the oven to bake.

"Grow well, little kids." So Eun whispered to the cupcakes in the oven as I laughed at that cute sight.

So Eun, Talking to a non living thing? Hahaha, cute much.

I smiled to myself as she turned around and put on her usual gloomy face again.

"Whatcha looking at." She asked sternly as I frowned.

"You look pretty when you smile. Seriously, stop putting on that ugly frown. You're gonna age."

"Well look who's the one frowning!" She grinned.

I scanned the area, and there was only one word that could be used to describe it.

Disastrous.

"Clean up time."

"You can do it. I'm tired. Bye." She simply tried to walk off, but do you think the Kim myung Soo will let her do that?

Obviously not.

"You come back here " I dragged her by the arm and gave her a mop.

"I'm cleaning sink area, you mop the floor."

"No you're moping the floor."

"I'm an idol."

"I'm a girl."

"Well I don't care, you seem like a boy to me in the way you act though." I smirked.

"Fine then! It's your kitchen not mine so let's just let it be dirty then!" She put her hands on her hip and huffed out.

Damn.

"Fine, fine! I'll mop the floor okay?" I pouted and started to mop the floor reluctantly while she happily did the dishes.

"Hey it's about time we take it out," she said as she took her mittens I just touched the tip of the oven, without thinking.

"Ow ow ow ow ow OW OWW!!" I screamed out, while she looked at me and laughed.

"Pabo." She stuck out a tongue at me as I pouted.

The smell of our cupcakes entered my nose as I smiled.

Smells good!

"Okay, this is mine and it's for you." She took out a plate and set the cupcake she made for me on the plate.

"And this is for you." I took mine and placed it on her plate, before placing the rest of the cupcakes in a lunchbox. Might as well give the rest of Infinite.

"Let's eat, on the count of three!" She exclaimed happily, as I nodded.

"Hana, dul, set!"

I placed it in my mouth and took a bite.

Chomp chomp chomp.

Wait, she added pineapples? 

Wierd but uhm, okay.

So Eun

I munched on the cupcake and wondered if he really inserted death notes. 

....Nah, he won't do that. He's scared of the goddess.

Mwahahah!

Oh that's - apples? Cool!

"Hey why'd you put pineapples in the cupcake?" Myungsoo looked at me squarely in the eye, waiting for my answer.

"Well on the outside you look like a douchebag that has thorns." He raised an eyebrow, as I continued.

"But on the inside, wait. You still are a douche on the inside!" I exclaimed, laughing while he just held his burning gaze at me. 

"Yah."

"Just joking, you're actually sweeter and nicer than you look." He grinned, before flicking his imaginary long hair and winked.

" I know right?"

"Then why did you put apples?" it was my turn to ask this time.

"Because," he moved closer to me and smiled, before inching closer and closer to my ear, causing my heart to jump non stop. 

"You're the apple of my eye"