Jealousy Strikes Again

My Rented Girlfriend

I checked myself at the mirror one last time before getting out; I was going to go and watch Infinite perform at Music Bank.

Taking a seat, a band called "JYJ" started to perform their song, "Get Out" . It was pretty nice as I tapped my hand to the beat of the song. 

The first singer started singing, and as he looked at the audience charismatically, my jaw literally flew open. Jae...Jaejoong sunbaenim? I rubbed my eyes vigorously as I looked at him again, and was pretty sure I didnt mistake him as someone else. When the fudge did he get into a BOYBAND?

Yes, I admit. I live under a shell and I don't know any other kpop bands other than Infinite, okay? I only know them because of their show "Sesame Player". 

Back to the point. JAEJOONG SUNBAE! Who the fudge knew the next time I encountered him would be on stage, at Music Bank? Oh my god.

My hand was still placed on my mouth as all these thoughts passed through my mind. Fangirls screamed wildly as his eyes scanned through the audience, and when it met mine, it showed a mixture of shock and playfulness. He shot the audience a flirty wink, still making eye contact with me.

After the performance was over, I used the backstage passes MyungSoo gave me and went to the backstage. Running wildly hoping to catch a glimpse of that guy to make sure it's Jaejoong, I checked every room for him. 

" OW! " while running, I hit someone squarely on his chest and fell down on the ground, sprawled on the floor.

"Ah, Mianhe! Mianhe! " I bowed vigorously before looking apologetically at the man I ran into- and my jaws flew open again.

"Missed me, So Eun? " The man, also known as thesuperduperawesomesauceseniorrightnowinjyjcalled

JaeJoong.

"SUNBAE!!!" My arms flew wide open as I literally jumped onto him and crashing him with a bear hug. He almost choked by my action then chuckled, patting my back.

"It hasn't been so long, we met at the streets!"

I let go of him as he caressed my face like a brother going for the army. 

" How could you not tell me the other day, my dongsaeng! Got a boyfriend now? " He teased.

"Ehehe, yeah... " I blushed, as he tucked my hair behind my ear. 

" Kim Myung Soo of Infinite, eh? " he whispered, as my eyes flew wide open.

" How did you know?! " I asked, full of curiosity. 

" MyungSoo told me. He said he had a girlfriend now, a sweet and beautiful one at that. He liked hanging out with her... He doesn't know whether he has fallen for her or not and that was why he asked me. But after our talk, I asked for the name and when he said Lee So Eun, I wasnt sure if it was my dongsaeng Lee So Eun until he showed me a picture and verified, it was you. " He explained, as I blushed, fireworks forming in my stomach. Myungsoo thinks he likes me? 

MyungSoo

Walking down the hallway, My eyes darted back and forth excitedly to find So Eun. Man, did she see our awesome sauce wonderful performance? 

As I walked in the midst of the crowded hallway, I stopped dead in my tracks as my heart felt like it was going to stop beating.

So Eun was hugging another guy, with her face filled with intense happiness and joy; something I've never seen in her face before.

My hands balled into a tight fist as my heart cringed, it was such a painful sight to see. My breath hitched as a ball was stuck in my throat, and I gulped down my saliva. 

I couldn't breathe.

Tears stung my eyes and I felt like dying. The man caressed her face lovingly and stuck some hair behind her ear, patting her shoulder like a husband while So Eun just smiled beautifully back at him.

Whoever you are- bastard, im going to kill you and smash you into pieces before burying you alive! 

So Eun is mine, so back off.

I stormed towards them with quick and big steps, before switching back into my poker faced calm and collected Myung Soo. 

Slipping an arm around So Eun like a overprotective boyfriend claiming its property, I looked up to see who the man was - JAEJOONG HYUNG?!

"Thanks for coming boo" I cooed before kissing So Eun on the cheek. Looking back at Jaejoong, I tilted my head and asked, "  JaeJoong hyung! Sorry but I need to bring my girlfriend somewhere else " I declared, before dragging So Eun away.

_______________________________ I am nice for updating so you will support my fic :D RIGHT? Go to chapter 25 NOW AND CLICK THE LINK !! if it doesn't work out I'll take the easy way out and delete OTL Okbye! Did this like months ago and just slid it in now :) Haha foresees the future~! lmfao I'm an idiot