Trolley

My Rented Girlfriend

Sorry but I just wanna say I hate this story. I dont even feel anything. No inspiration. Plus, Myungsoo isn't even that handsome anymore... lol.

Sorry.

Just joking.

Happy April Fool's :D

I know I probably didnt get you.

But.

Oh well.

Moving On~

Story starts at the sound of the beep!

*BEEEEEP!!!*

So Eun

"I wanna sit in the trolley." I accidentally blurted out, as Myungsoo just laughed.

"Get in then, missy!" He saluted and helped me get in the trolley.

"Welcome on board! Let's start our journey, shall we?" He announced and I giggled, before he started running and pushing the trolley on full speed as I squealed.

Reaching out my hand and pulling things into our 'truck', I seriously felt like a carefree ninja. 

Myungsoo laughed and his laughter felt like pleasant melody in my ears.

I turned my head around to meet his eyes. They were crescents, and he was so strikingly handsome even in his casual clothes.

My heart sped. Is it because of the speed we're going? I don't know...

I'm sure I don't find him annoying anymore.  Is it because I like you already, Myungsoo? 

I don't know how you feel about me, but I think I like you a lot better than I used to.

"check, check check check check!" Myungsoo ticked everything off the list as he looked at me being buried by everything and laughed.

"You look funny, you know that?" He pinched my cheeks as I made a pouty face.

"Don't laugh at me! It was seriously fun!" 

By the time we got to the cashier counter, the ahjumma looked at us in horror before shaking her head.

"Teenagers in love these days... Do everything dumb." She sighed disapprovingly as I raised my brows at myungsoo.

"Ahjumma's got issues" I mouthed.

He chuckled slightly and shook his head.

"Don't be rude!" He mouthed back, before taking out the things we bought and placing them on the cashier counter.

The weight on me felt lesser and lesser, before I was the only large object in the trolley.

Myungsoo carried me by my arm and helped me out, as I blushed at our contact.

"Oh looky there!" Suddenly, a voice was heard as both our heads darted towards the direction.

Infinite. *rolls eyes*

Sungyeol was pointing a finger at us with smug looks at our close contact, as Myungsoo hurriedly placed me down. 

"What a sweeeeeet couple!" Sungjong squealed, as Myungsoo smacked the maknae's head.

"Why are you all here."Myungsoo spat, without bothering to greet his friends.

"Yah, do you own the supermarket? Asking so rudely when you first meet your friends? Huh? Huh?! Im disappointed in you, Kim Myung Soo!" Woohyun joked, while myungsoo and I kept a straight face.

Not amused.

"....that was a failed attempt Hyung." sungjong whispered, causing me to giggle.

"Fine. We just wanted to buy some things for Sunggyu hyung's birthday party." 

Party? Eh?

"Oh! We forgot to tell you So Eun noona. It's Sunggyu hyung's birthday this month and he's having a birthday party. It's a ballroom theme as Sunggyu Hyung is a super super superrr rich person. Yeah. Back to the point. It's this Friday, come as Myungsoo's partner Kay? Okay we're not annoying you guys anymore, continue whatever you have been doing inclusive of that huggy stuff. Bye!" He said all in one breath and chirped like a happy bird, before striding off with the hyungs.

"Oh...Kay." I digested whatever he just said was left in a daze.

"So you're coming?" Myungsoo asked, before holding onto the bags of groceries and heading home.

"Yeah I am. Is Sunggyu really rich?"

"Yeah, kinda. I mean his Uncle is the CEO of Woolliment so yeah."

" I see. Alright, let's start baking! Remember to put what you want to wish me into my cupcake and I'll put yours. Present it to each other when we're done!" I smiled in excitement. I've never tried making cupcakes before, neither have I made anything for a guy before.

"Hmm let me look for the death notes..." His eyes scanned the house as he continued to joke, causing me to smack his head.

"It's not funny the second time you crack the same joke, idiot." I bluntly stated with a face like this: -_____-

"Fine. Be that way." He returned back to his cold poker face L mode.

"Aigoo, our Myungsoo ah's so cutee!" I pinched his cheeks while he tried to remain his poker face.

you're the cute one. he thought.