An Unwanted Guest

My Rented Girlfriend

It was a Saturday and I was thinking of going out with Myungsoo, since he hadn't had a break for the whole week full of practising.

"Myungsoo ah" I called out, grinning as he turned around with a playful smirk on his lips.

"Oppa" He said with a poker face on.

Eh? What? Oppa? Oh god, this guy isn't wanting me to force that word out of my mouth, is he?

"E-eh?" My face probably had confusion written all over my face and I looked dumb.

"Oppa. Call me Oppa. You're younger than me right? It's only respectful if you call Oppa...." He explained a whole load of bull to me, while I had an eyebrow raised.

"Uh, sure but no." I declined coldly.

"Why not!" He whined, pouting cutely.

I scrunched my nose in disgust. Calling him Oppa? Like those crazy fangirls who goes screaming his name as though he's a god? No way!

"Cause that's just disgusting."

"Fine..." He stomped off like a kid, making me frown.

It wasn't because i care about him, it's because I wanted him to smile since he hardly gets a day of rest.

I sighed. This was a great sacrifice to my dignity.

You better love me after this, Kim Myung Soo. Ugh.

"Fine, fine! Myungsoo O-oppa," I called out, avoiding him while I stared somewhere else.

His body whipped around immediately with a huge grin plastered on his face that threatened never to come off.

"Good g-" He was cut off by the ringing of the doorbell, which saved my life from embarrassment.

"I'll get the door!" I scurried to the door with a smile and opened the door, ready to greet my saviour.

The door swung open. There a girl who seemed to be a couple of years older than me and Myungsoo, wearing pretty branded clothes was standing there with a sweet smile on her face.

"Myungsoo's girlfriend?" She cooed.

I nodded uncertainly as Myungsoo rushed to the door.

"WooRi noona!" Myungsoo greeted happily, as though she was his long lost lover that have not met in 10 years.

WooRi Noona? Man, I have no idea who this lady is but honestly speaking, I hate her already.

Standing there awkwardly, the lady entered our house before engulfing Myungsoo into a hug. 

What the fish?!

What is this woman doing in my house hugging myboyfriend? 

Myungsoo hadn't even hugged me like this before!

I don't give a damn if he's my fake boyfriend, he's mine

Staring at the two of them as though I was the visitor now, my eyes burned in rage and jealousy.

Yeah, I am jealous. So what?

That lady over there better get off my boyfriend right now or I swear I will chop her head off.

"Ahem," I coughed loudly to signal them as though saying, hello? I'm still alive?

The two broke apart as their gaze never left each other's, causing me to fume. Isn't Myungsoo going to introduce me?!

But no, no. Obviously he isn't. That annoying woman who barged into my house and hugged my boyfriend is right now squishing his cheeks and wiping his sweat, telling him how much she missed him.

"Myungsoo Oppa, I haven't seen you in a while and look at you now! Handsome and tall! " She squealed in delight, causing me to gag.

Hello, woman?You're obviously older than him so please stop being shameless and insult the whole female population by calling him "Oppa". 

I rolled my eyes in disgust. Are they done or not? 

"Oh, WooRi noona! This is So Eun!" That idiot finally realised I was still there, and pointed to me while WooRi gave me a look.

"His girlfriend," I ended the sentence sweetly with a smile, causing myungsoo to raise an eyebrow.

"Ah, I see. You two look cute together!" She complimented, with a not so convincing face.

Yes, . So please get out of our house now and don't interrupt us.

"Oh, I'm not interrupting you two right? You both don't have anything on, right?" As though she could read my mind, she questioned.

I just wanted to scream in her face and tell her, "Yes, so please get your annoying face out of my house now."

Myungsoo who was totally oblivious to my thoughts, obviously continued his annoying role and acted like a love sick boy.

"Oh, of course not noona! Make yourself at home! Join us for dinner tonight if you can!" He offered, smiling sweetly.

Wait, what?! Not only do you want this woman to ruin my afternoon, you want me to vomit in my plate at night?!

I mentally face palmed as I rolled my eyes again. Myungsoo seemed to catch it as he nudged my arm with a disapproving look.

"What?" I just said out loud, not caring if the woman was there or not.

Look, dont get me wrong. I'm a super nice person by nature. I treat my guests and friends well. Well... In exception of some ladies like this one over here who invited herself on the sofa.

Never sit on the sofa again, I made a mental note to myself, while she just smiled.

"Nah, your girlfriend doesn't seem too happy about it. I have something on at night too, so I'll just join you two for lunch. Hope that isn't too much?" She continued smiling, and man, I just want to wipe that annoying smile off your face.

"No it's fine." I smiled back at her. I shouldn't appear as a bad girlfriend, right? 

"So WooRi Unnie, how are you related to myungsoo?" I asked in the sweetest voice I could muster; even I was disgusted by my own voice.

"Ah, he's my junior back at school. He used to write me love letters though!" I spat out the water that was in my mouth the minute she said that. 

What the hell?

Myungsoo wrote a love letter?! To HER?

I turned to myungsoo who was scratching his head in embarrassment right now, before turning back to WooRi, who had a victorious smirk on her face.

"So Myungsoo, how long have you two been dating? " WooRi asked, as myungsoo smiled and replied, "3 months." 

I stared blankly at the floor. Am I really jealous of Woo Ri? Do I really like Myungsoo to the extend that the minute I see any girl in contact with him, my heart hurts?

"So Eun!" Myungsoo nudged me.

"U-uh?" I looked up, snapping back to reality.

"WooRi noona was telling you she's going now!" 

"Bye!" My face lit up the minute I got the news. No more Woo Ri, hell yeah. Get out of the house, idiot.

  Myungsoo rolled his eyes the minute he saw the change in my expression and walked Woo Ri to the door. 

The minute the door closed, he turned over to me with a darkened expression.

"Why are you so rude?" He barked.

I looked away and clicked my tongue.

"I don't like her, got a problem?" I snapped back, and rolled my eyes.

"Seriously, are you PMSing or what? I rarely get to see WooRi noona and you just had to make her leave!" He muttered unhappily, causing my heart to wrench.

"Fine! I'm so darn sorry I had to ruin your little date with her, Im so sorry i just had to hate her, Im so sorryI had to be jealous! Happy now?" I retorted calmly and stormed into the room, with tears at the edge of my eyes that were threatening to spill.

"Don't cry So Eun, you're strong. You won't cry!" I muttered to myself, as a tear slid down my cheek.

So much for being strong.

___________________________________________

Sorry. I just dislike WooRi this much. Jealousy burns in me when I see that famous wiping sweat video lol.