The Date

My Rented Girlfriend

Kim Myung Soo's POV

My ears were getting incredibly red and my body was getting hotter and hotter every moment. Look, she has her face like, so close to mine!

"Ugh! We lost him! " One girl shouted, looking everywhere desperately for signs of me. I prayed silently in my mind for them to just give up and leave. 

" I think he went there! " Another girl shouted, pointing to another direction, before they all scurried off.

I breathed out heavily before coming back to reality- I probably have another crazy fan right here in front of me having the time of her life admiring my face.

Shutting my eyes tight, I waited for her to start screaming, hugging, doing everything a crazy fangirl would do.

In the count of 3, definitely.

 1...

 2...

 3....

 

Eh? nothing happened.

I opened my eyes slowly, peeking at the girl in front of me.

She stared at me with those light brown orbs, arms crossed and eyebrows cocked, as if I was a crazy person.

"Ahem" I coughed awkwardly, regaining back to my usual self.

Leaning in, she smirked and whispered, " Thought I was going to you, pretty boy? "

My cheeks burned into a bright shade of red as i got caught off guard.

"He's  there! " A voice shouted, as hordes of fans crowded around us. 

.

They started to murmur, " Who's that girl, his girlfriend? " "They look kinda good together " " She's kinda pretty though"

I gulped.

So Eun's POV

Now what? I stared at Myungsoo expectantly as I waited for him to make a move.

Flustered by the scene, he blurted out,

" Baby, let's go for our date as promised! "

Fangirls gasped in horror and shock as he smiled handsomely that would make one's stomach flutter as he took my hand and there you go - I just got dragged to a place i have no idea where by a popstar called Kim Myung Soo whom I have no idea who the crap he is, for a date.

 

Yay me.