Kissing Game

Trio

 

 
Some may have seen this in my 'drabbling drabbles'.
 
--------
 
 
 
 
"Hyung, hyung. Come sit with me." Jonghyun motioned for Jinki to come sit beside him on the floor.
 
Jinki sighed, "Why..?" He was quite comfy right where he was sitting on the couch. Why go sit on the floor?
 
"Just come on..."Jonghyun whined.
 
Jinki gave in just to make his dongsaeng stop bugging him. "Fine,” Jinki huffed as he got up and made his way over to sit down on the floor where Jonghyun was tapping his hand for him to sit. "What?" Jinki asked, slightly annoyed and not seeing a good reason for him sitting on the floor.
 
"Let's play a game~."
 
Jinki blinked, "What kind of game?"
 
"Oh, you'll see,” Jonghyun said in a slightly mischievous tone, and Jinki didn’t miss it. Suddenly Jonghyun called out loudly, "Minho-yah! Come out here!" The two oldest waited a moment, but soon were watching the younger boy walk out of the bedroom.
 
"What?" Minho asked, looking at the two a little confused.
 
"Wanna play a game with hyung and me?" Jonghyun saw Minho's face light up as he spoke, and the boy soon rushed over to the spot Jonghyun was telling him to sit - right next to him and across from Jinki.
 
"What game?" Minho sounded maybe too excited, a smile quickly spreading across his face.
 
Jinki looked between the two. Jonghyun was looking a bit devious. But Minho looked quite thrilled, so he figured Minho was probably missing it, or didn’t care. This couldn't end well.. Jinki sighed again, "Yeah, what game, Jonghyun-ah?"
 
"Let's play.." Jonghyun looked at them both, taking in their expressions. Minho looked excited - predicable. But Jinki looked uneasy. Really, this was going to be too much fun. He tried to hide the grin tugging at his lips.
 
"…The kissing game~." Just then Jonghyun had to grab at both the boys by their arms so they couldn't get up and run. "Come on. It's not like you actually kiss. Whoever pulls away first loses. See?" Jonghyun watched as Minho and Jinki looked at each other, nervous and really unsure of this whole situation, clearly. He was going to get this to work though, and he decided to start with Minho first. "Minho-yah. You like a good game, right?"
 
Minho’s voice was small, "Y-Yeah.. But.." He looked back to Jonghyun.
 
"It's just a game." Jonghyun assured with a small smile then looked at Jinki. "Hyung, it's just a game. And I bet you could beat Minho, too." At that, Jonghyun saw Minho sit up straight, his competitiveness kicking in right on time. Jonghyun tried not to laugh - too amused by Minho’s usual predictability.  
 
"But..." Jinki looked at Jonghun, still unsure of his idea of a game.
 
"No, seriously..." Jonghyun bent over, pointing behind his hand he held up as he whisper to Jinki, "He loses all the time."
 
"Hey!"
 
Onew looked across at the youngest again. He watched as Minho shoved at Jonghyun, the older yelping in mock surprise, but he noticed Minho's face turn the slightest shade pink. Jinki started smiling. Maybe this could be fun… Jinki spoke up, "Okay yeah. Sure, I'll try it." He watching as Minho’s head shot back to him, face shocked, and Jinki bit back a laugh at the sight.
 
"You sure?" Minho sounded nervous, though he would deny it if anyone said anything.
 
"Yeah yeah, he's sure." Jonghyun answered for Jinki as he swung an arm around Jinki's shoulders, grinning at Minho. "But are you in?" Jonghyun made his tone purposely challenging.
 
Minho watched both his hyungs closely. Them both smiling at him, like they were just teasing him and waiting for him to run. No way was he going to be the to run and hide. No. He'd win this time, for sure. Minho sat up straight again, face determined. "Yes, I'm in."
 
"Alright!" Jonghyun exclaimed as he let go of Jinki and clapped his hands together. "You two first~." He put his hands on their backs, pushing for them to scoot closer to each other now.
 
As they moved closer, Jinki started felling a little nervous again. But the set determination he saw in Minho's eyes only fueled his own. He'd win this. Jinki chewed back his smile.
 
 There was an awkward silence while Jinki and Minho just sat there staring at each other again, waiting to see who would make the first move. Or maybe just second-guessing this game - deciding if this was still a good idea in the first place.
 
Jonghyun sighed loudly, "We doing this or not? Come on." He lightly shoved at their backs to try and get things to finally go. Jonghyun watched as Jinki actually made the first move, but Minho was soon to press forward himself, and faster. A smile spread across Jonghyun's face as he watched the two grow closer and closer. But really, this was taking too long for his liking... 
 
Jonghyun placed his hands on the back of their heads and pushed forward. He watched in glee as his hyung and dongsaeng’s lips forcefully pressed together. And yeah, he might have tried to keep the two like that a little longer, enjoying the sight as he pushed at their heads to keep them together, but it didn't last long, as they both boys pulled free pretty fast. Jonghyun beamed as he saw their shocked expressions. Jinki and Minho were just staring at each other. Maybe looking a little horrified while their mouths hung slightly open.
 
"Minho-yah~. Look at me." Jonghyun whispered, and watched Minho turned to him. He could have laughed right then at Minho’s reddening face and how huge his eyes were, still visibly in shock, but instead he moved closer to the younger one. Minho's already huge eyes grew wider and he tried to move his head back, but it was too little too late. Jonghyun's lips met Minho's parted ones in a quick kiss before the younger fell completely backwards on the floor trying to get away.
 
That whole display must have kicked Jinki out of his shock because he started laughing at Minho, who had managed to thunk his head on the wood floor beneath him. But Jonghyun wasn't done yet. "Hyung, hyung..." When Jinki turned to him, Jonghyun quickly pecked a kiss on Jinki's still smiling lips. He watched as Jinki's smile completely fell from his face and he just stared at him, face slightly pink.
 
"Jonghyun-ah...?" Jinki breathed.
 
Jonghyun got up and smiled while the other two just looked up at him wide-eyed.
 
"I win~." Jonghyun announced smugly and left the living room laughing to himself.
 
Minho just covered his burning face with his hands and groaned into them as he let his head drop back to the floor with a soft thunk. Jinki looked to where Jonghyun disappeared and whined, "Jonghyun~!…"
 
So Jonghyun cheated, and played the game wrong. But he still felt like the real winner.