Boyfriends

Trio

 

 

 

 

 

Jinki wasn’t sure how he ended up in an empty room, cowering on the floor in a corner with a first year. For some reason this second year Jinki only knew in passing and rumors had it out for them. The first year, Jinki knew even less.
 
“Are you two listens to me? Hey!” Junghee slammed her hand on the desk beside her. She looked stronger than Jinki had ever realized. Junghee flipped some of her curly hair behind her shoulders and grinned. Though Jinki could have sworn it was more of an evil smirk.
 
“Like I said,” she suddenly looked at her fingers like she was bored with the boys, “Kiss or I’ll beat you both.” She cracked her knuckles and stepped closer. Though Junghee was shorter, she seemed to loom over them quite threateningly. Or Jinki supposed, because he was about to tell her forget it when his jacket was grabbed and lips smashed into his. It was quick and painful, and Jinki shoved the first year way with a disgusted face. He looked apologetically at Jinki. Or maybe just embarrassed. The boy lowered his head and fiddled with his fingers as he whispered, “T-There…”
 
“Minho,” the Junghee laughed, “I knew I picked a good first year.”
 
Jinki watched ‘Minho’ curl up further. Now he just felt bad for the kid, really. It wasn’t that big a deal to Jinki, but he didn’t want to give into this second year’s demands. 
 
“So here’s the deal.” Junghee kneeled in front of them, making sure her school skirt covered her. She soon back to that smug smirk again. Jinki didn’t want to admit how much he liked that look on the girl. He just frowned at her as she continued, “You two,” she pointed between them, “Are now my boyfriends.”
 
“Wait a min-” Jinki tried to protest at the stupid demand, but suddenly there was a phone being held up to his face. It was a snapshot he hadn’t even heard being taken of him and Minho kissing.
 
“You were saying something?” Junghee brows lifted.
 
Jinki coughed, “Nothing. We’ll be great boyfriends, right Minho?” Jinki didn’t look as he nudged the first year with his elbow.
 
“Y-Yeah…” was the quiet, deep voiced reply from him.
 
Junghee smiled, and Jinki almost cringed, because in that moment she really did look attractive. “Awesome,” she cheered before whispering, “Oppa~,” with a tiny smirk again and eyes set on Jinki.
 
“And you,” Junghee poked Minho’s lowered head, “Call me ‘noona’.”
 
Minho nodded.
 
Jinki patted Minho’s leg in a comforting manner. This wasn’t going to be easy, having a manipulating girlfriend. Though, Jinki thought while glancing at Minho, maybe she was right about this first year. He was almost as cute as her, really.
 
Probably not. To have a dominating girlfriend and submissive ‘boyfriend’, this couldn’t end well…