Trio

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was quite the embarrassing predicament Minho found himself in now. He was laying on the ground, which wasn’t so unusual, but the fact that there was someone sitting on his face was. It was Eunsook, the girl he was trying to help down from a ledge and somehow tripped coming down, taking them both the ground and her landing on his face. 
 
Minho reached up to touch smooth bare legs. Eunsook was wearing a dress, a dress that was now sprawled out around his head, making everything dark. He could feel her warm thighs over his face. He might have tried to say something, but it would have just been muffled by the girl’s underwear and just make this all the more awkward.
 
“Minho?” she shifted, “You okay?”
 
Minho gave a ‘thumbs up’, hoping the girl would climb off him. 
 
“Sorry,” She quietly apologized, and quickly climbed off Minho’s face. Minho was about to hide his behind his hands, but it was too late.
 
“Are you okay? Did I hurt your face? It’s all red.” Eunsook kicked lightly at the unmoving Minho with her foot. 
 
“Noona…” 
 
Eunsook started laughing. “It’s not that big a deal, is it?” she asked, “You’re not the first person I’ve fallen on, you know.”
 
Still, Minho was embarrassed at a cute girl ending up with him in such a position. His face was on fire and he already knew it was red from Eunsook’s comment. He moved his eyes to look up at Eunsook to find her smiling cute, if not a little cheekily. 
 
“Come on, Minho.” She bent down to start pulling Minho up, with his reluctant help of course. “Noona will buy you a treat for saving her life..” she laughed, ‘Again. Eh?” She smiled and pulled the brightly blushing Minho forward with the biggest of smiles, only making Minho blush further.