The best~

Trio

 

 

 

 

 
 
“Why did you let him drink so much?”
 
“What? Why didn’t you stop him?”
 
 
 
The youngest stumbled, holding tightly to his hyungs on either side of him. Well, he thought he was holding. Really he was a loose mess. Jonghyun and Jinki held Minho’s arms over their shoulders and dragged him from the small bar into the cool night.
 
“Hey hey.”
 
Jonghyun sighed, tiredly. A headache was coming on, and he didn’t feel the best after drinking what he did, though he clearly held his better than Minho. He and Jinki both usually did. Jonghyun answered Minho, “What?”
 
“You guys..” Minho tried to look between the two, but his head seemed to heavy, so it kept dropping. “You guys,” his voice rose, “Are the beeest~!” 
 
Jonghyun laughed soft and breathy and Jinki smiled big. Minho on the other hand was laughing loud. He was too drunk to be aware it was much more giggling with a snort.
 
“Minho-yah,” Jinki quietly called smile growing even wider.
 
Minho tried to lift his head to the voice, “Hyung..” His face looked suddenly serious. He looked slightly distressed. Big eyes were wide, though determined. But if one looked close enough, they could see the insecurity suddenly showing. Minho still spoke loud and drunkenly towards Jinki. “I love you, hyung.”
 
Jinki paused a moment but then laughed. Minho still looked serious. 
 
“Minho, I care about you too.” Jinki cooed, feeling slightly more tipsy with the sudden mood change.
 
Jonghyun shook is head, laughing to himself.
 
“Hyung hyung,” Minho stumbled, trying to stand up straight while still being dragged down the sidewalk. It was a failure though.  He shook his head, “I mean, I really really like you. I like you a lot-lot. Like a girl but but more, eh?” While Jink looked dumbfounded, Minho quickly turned to Jonghyun, expression still set, “You too, Jonghyun-hyung. I really love you.”
 
Jonghyun frowned and shoved at Minho’s head, “Hey punk, you’re drunk. Pull yourself together and stop talking like that.”
 
Everything stopped when Minho’s clumsy mouth pressed roughly to part of Jonghyun’s lips. He didn’t fully make it and Jonghyun was quickly stumbling back in surprise. Minho almost fell over while only being balanced on Jinki’s shoulder now.
 
“Minho?” Jinki’s eyes narrowed in worry.
 
Minho turned back to Jinki actually managed to kiss the other fully on the lips. Jinki didn’t move. All his reflexes seemed to slow the more he’d drink. Jonghyun was quick to pull Minho back away from Jinki though, pulling Minho’s arm around his shoulder again. “You okay, hyung?” Jonghyun asked, looking concerned towards Jinki.
 
“Yeah.” Jinki wiped at his lips, watching Minho’s head hang while he leaned heavily into Jonghyun. 
 
“I love you both the most,” Minho mumbled suddenly. “Don’t ever leave me,” his voice fell, “…Please.”
 
Jonghyun reached for Minho’s shoulder and squeezed it, shoving lightly, “Hey, why would we do that?” He grinned now. 
 
Jinki stepped back to them, pulling Minho’s other arm around his shoulders once more. “Minho-yah~.”
 
Jonghyun and Jinki leaned forward, sharing growing, knowing smiles. They nodded at each other and moved forward again.
 
“Don’t worry.”
 
“We’ll always be with you.”
 
The two oldest starting singing drunkenly loud, some silly love song that made Minho grin while he watched the dark street move below him.
 
He truly loved them both in the same and different ways. He could only hope they would both understand someday.