Twitterpated

Trio

 

I thought this posted a couple days ago.. LOL Wow.. Fail.

 

I don't even know how to explain this other than super crack - Onjongho/girl!Onjongho based off the scene in Bambi when the three get 'twitterpated'. .__. Because, for reasons, Onjongho are the three characters. lol

 

 

------

 

 

 
 
 
 
“And then you two actually kissed!” Jonghyun laughed, speaking way too loudly of an indent between his friends like it had only happened days ago when, in reality, it was years ago. Neither knew why he had to bring it up at least once a month, but here they were again, and this time in a public park no less.
 
Jinki took care of things quicker than the youngest did this time, slapping the back of Jonghyun’s head. 
 
Oww..” Jonghyun pouted, still inwardly amused by one of his all-time favorite stories of his two good friends.
 
Minho shoved Jonghyun backwards before leading the way again, telling Jonghyun how far from funny he was right now. Jinki smiled a little, falling back behind the other two’s bickering. 
 
 
 
Minjung’s eyes were drawn to a particular quiet young man passing by with noisy friends while she took a break from her game, her teammate having left her alone to be with some gross guy – in her silent opinion, at least. She bit back a smile, fixing her jeans she suddenly wished were a dress now, before stepping forward, only to end up behind a bush, peeking through it to watch the attractive man smiling as he lagged further behind his little group. She fumbled forward a little, trying to get a better view between thick branches. She cursed when his attention was drawn to her, showing her failed attempt to be quiet.
 
 
 
Jinki turned back, sure he heard a nose behind him over the sounds of his friends. He glanced around, soon ready to hurry after the younger two, when he spotted big pretty eyes behind a flowery bush a small distance away. Long lashes batted and Jinki stood still, staring curiously. A young lady stepped out, looking a bit flustered, but none the less gorgeous with her dark hair curling around her slim shoulders. She brushed back some loose strands, look to him again. Jinki blinked, trying to listen as she spoke, stepping closer to him.
 
“Hi.. umm.. uhh..” 
 
She stopped in front of Jinki, finger twisting in her hair while Jinki subconsciously tried to break the mood, leaning down a moment with a laugh. “Hi.. I-”
 
When he turned back to her, she had leaned down close enough their lips brushed for a split second. Jinki stumbled back, face warming while he smiled wide, hand reaching to rub his neck nervously. “H-Hi..”
 
Hi..” the girl laughed, rubbing her arms with a deep anxious breath. Jinki looked back up from under his bangs, still admiring her beauty. Especially big eyes and long lashes with a goofy smile and…
 
Jinki laughed, voice a short giggle.
 
 
 
Jonghyun stopped, rant trailing off while he tugged on the younger still walking ahead of him. “Minho.”
 
“Ehh?” the younger’s voice showed he wasn’t pleased to be yanked to a stop.
 
“Look.”
 
Both, turned around, staring while their older friend wandered off with a tall, slim girl to play frisbee, or so it appeared. Jinki turned back, smiling the biggest they’d seen in months, shoulders shrugging while he giggled again, then he was turned back, hurrying after the girl.
 
Minho wrinkled his nose. Jonghyun scoffed.
 
“We don’t need him anyway.” Jonghyun pushed Minho forward, ignoring the younger’s slight reluctance.  “Let’s go.”
 
 
 
Eunsook poked at the homemade picnic she had setting out on a small blanket for her own little date. She pouted, feeling lonely being on a ‘date’ by herself. More people passed her by, not gaining her interest until one short guy with a funny grin stepped by, shoving a taller young man in front of him. Eunsook did the only thing she thought in the moment could get his attention, suddenly wanting it badly. She pushed some food into , groaning and sighing as she slowly chewed, looking off with a dreaming stare. 
 
 
 
Jonghyun froze, ears perking at noses he shouldn’t even be paying any mind to. He turned back, finding a young lady sitting near a tree, eyes closed while she tasted food she was eating in a way… Uh..
 
Well…
 
Jonghyun gulped, staring too long. He cringed when the women looked to him, finding him watching all that time. 
 
“Oh.. hi~.” She beckoned him closer with a motion of her finger, taking a slow bite of food that look delicious. Jonghyun was moving closer before he even knew it. He stopped next to her blanket, listening to the sounds that came from the back of , each growing more indecent with her smooth voice. Close now, he took in her curvy body, quickly biting his lips and shifting on his feet. Jonghyun yelped when he was pulled to fall beside her on the fluffy blanket. She giggled, brushing her long hair over her shoulder and shifting her dress over her bent knees.
 
“Want some?” she offered, voice low while her tongue traced her lips, eyes practically lidded sensually. 
 
Jonghyun could only nod and squeak, “Hi..” way to late. She giggled again, holding out a piece of meat for him to try.  He dropped his mouth opening, watching smiling eyes while the food touched his tongue.
 
 
 
Minho stopped when it felt it too calm and quiet behind him. He turned to find his other friend gone now too. He retraced his steps a ways to find Jonghyun had abandoned him for a girl feeding him, his head resting in her lap while she dangled fruit above his head. He grinned like a dork, laughing at her teasing.
 
Minho clenched his fists, mad both his older friends left him for girls they only just met in a walk through the park. Clearly he was more mature than the two who fell easily for some womanly charm. Minho moved forward again, fuming and curing his friends in his mind.
 
 
 
Junghee flicked her short curly hair and picked at her shorts, ready to leave the park for something more exciting. Like maybe a club, or anything loud and distracting. Her eyes scanned over the park’s guests one last time, looking for some fun. She stepped away, ready to leave when a young scowling man walked through the grass off the park path like he had a purpose. She smirked, finding something interesting to play with. It only grew bigger when she noticed his familiar features. 
 
 
 
Minho mumbled his plans to get back at his older friends, almost smiling to himself, when he ran into a smaller figure. It was only young women, or should have been. Minho bowed, apologizing, but when he stood up straight again, he was met with a far too familiar smirk. 
 
“It is you,” the women laughed, stepping closer while Minho stepped back.
 
Sure, the girl was much smaller, but her smile was still as intimidating as it was when they were younger. He breathed, “Kim Junghee..” still stepping backwards. This was not just any female.
 
Noona,” Junghee nearly barked the correction, causing Minho to fall back over some tree roots. He cringed, falling to an awaked siting position in long grass.
 
Junghee laughed, hands falling to her hips. “Call me noona, huh?” She leaned down, smile too close while Minho’s big eyes widened further. He scooted back only to be stopped by a poorly placed tree behind him.
 
Not good, not good, not good.. Minho’s mind repeated, memories of the older’s ‘bullying’ from years ago now unpleasantly racing through his head.
 
Soft lips soon pressed to his cheek while his face scrunched, eyes closing tightly in anticipation for the worst.
 
Minho peeked one eye open, finding the older woman kneeling in front of him, whispering, “You’re still adorable.”
 
“Eh..” Minho’s face burned and his body moved with Junghee as she pulled him to his feet, dragging him off somewhere he wasn’t sure he wanted to go.
 
Minho spent most the time wondering when the childhood bully had grown attractive, because it honestly didn’t make since.