Photo

Trio

 

Prompt from tumblr.

----

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
“Hey hey, stop taking pictures.”
 
Jinki pouts, lowering his expensive camera at the younger’s shooing hand, “But.. you’re photogenic.” And hey, he’s supposed to be taking pictures for his college class. And Jinki would be lying if he said Minho wasn’t nice to look at in his photos, at least for him personally. He actually couldn’t speak for anyone else.
 
“I’m not your class project,” Minho says with a small smile, dropping his sports bag on a bench to pull out a soccer ball. 
 
Jinki sits beside Minho’s things, while the younger practices at his high school field on a weekend. Before long other students would show up, but Minho is usually the first here and Jinki tends to follow him on days while shooting pictures. He tries to make it look not horribly obvious, his snapping of Minho running around the field. Quick shots of a small figure in fitted sports clothes for the cool weather of fall with dark hair softly bouncing in the breeze as long legs carry him back and forth between the field. 
 
Jinki’s finger keeps snapping shots, growing more difficult to pull his attention away from the athlete.
 
“Hyung, are you still taking pictures?” Minho calls, wiping his face as he walks back slowly, lazily kicking the ball along with him.
 
“Photogenic,” is Jinki’s short reply, giving a small grin.
 
Minho laughs a little, head lowering in a shake. He drops beside Jinki, moving close and holding his hands out for the camera. Jinki allows Minho to take it and scroll through his personal shots. Minho is silent while looking through them all, giving a small grin at some pictures he passes. 
 
“You know what these shots are really missing?” Minho asks, looking back at Jinki with his smile gone. 
 
Jinki blinks, confused. Maybe his friend had a point and he’s missing something and if that’s the case, it’s slightly humiliating cause how can he become a famous photographer if someone like Minho can easily point out his flaws. Jinki doesn’t really want to ask, but he does, “What is missing, huh?” He laughs a little, smiling to hide his insecurity. 
 
Minho smiles suddenly wide, leaning into Jinki and wrapping an arm around his shoulders. He holds the camera up turned around, mumbling before the flash goes off, “Your smile~.”
 
Though embarrassed, the camera still catches Jinki’s big smile, eyes crinkling with a twinkle. He runs his thumb over the screen of the camera, smiling at himself in the image and even more so at Minho’s silly ‘aegyo’ face – pouting with big eyes and puffy cheeks, reminding Jinki again of their age difference.
 
Minho coos teasingly a moment at Jinki’s smiling face looking intently at the camera as he pulls his arm away to sit up. “Ah..” Minho peeks at the shot over Jinki’s shoulder, “Who’s the photogenic one now?”
 
Jinki’s thumb runs over Minho again on the camera screen. He mumbles the personal opinion he holds, “Still you..”
 
“Hmm?” Minho tosses his soccer ball in the air while turning big eyes back to Jinki, “What did you say?”
 
Jinki shrugs with a short laugh, “Nothing.” He turns his camera off.