Drama kiss

Trio

 

 

Prompt from tumblr.

--

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jinki sat tiredly beside Minho while the younger rewatched episodes and scenes from his last filmed television show. He hoped to catch what he did right and wrong – be better next time. Whenever that came, at this rate. Minho forced himself not to be discouraged. He had had fun, for the most part, and it was a growing experience for him.
 
Still, he would obsess - so the other’s told him – over watching over what he’d done. Minho shifted, laptop in his lap and Jinki beside him on the couch, head resting on his hand with his arm leaning on the back of the furniture, body curled into Minho slightly. 
 
Minho was so caught up in watching himself and taking mental-notes, he had forgot about a kiss scene with his co-star – or friendly, really. Minho tensed slightly, legs pressing together beneath the warm laptop. He side-eyed Jinki, wondering if it would bother him. Jinki had shrugged it off, really, during the broadcast. Or maybe Minho was just too exhausted back then to really recall the reaction. Still, it made him nervous now.
 
“I’ll just..” Minho moved his finger over the laptop to fast-forward the video.
 
“No,” Jinki stopped him, hand pushing Minho’s away, “I want to watch this scene.”
 
Minho laughed shortly to smooth his nerves. He leaned back in his seat, growing more antsy. 
 
The scene dragged on too long for Minho and Jinki was silent beside him the whole time. 
 
The characters on the screen parted after a short kiss and Minho twitched, remembering the nervousness of filming that day. It wasn’t so fun to relive.
 
Minho turned back to Jinki when the older let out laughter. He found the older smiling big at the screen, teeth biting down into his curled lips. Minho was confused.
 
“You look awfully awkward,” Jinki quietly commented, “Like you’ve never kissed in your life.”
 
“Hey,” Minho suddenly got very defensive, “It’s not like I have all the time to practice such things. I’m a very busy person, you should know.” He turned back to the screen, barely paying attention. 
 
“Face it, you’re an awkward kisser.” Jinki looked at Minho with a serious expression. 
 
“Like you’re not.” Minho scoffed, glancing back.
 
“I’m not kissing on tv either.” Jinki’s expression was still very serious, head leaning further into his hand.
 
Minho’s mouth hung open, waiting for some great one-liner to save his life. It wasn’t coming. 
 
Jinki gently shut the laptop and pulled it from Minho’s lap. “Let’s work on it then, huh? No cameras, no pressure.”
 
Minho blinked as hands fell to his shoulders, pulling him around and full lips inched towards his own for a kiss he denied he missed.