Hostage

Trio

 

This was supposed to be crack based of something I said to a firend, but.. LOL IDEK. It went its own way...

---------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jinki shifted on the floor where he sat, glancing around the small room to find much fear, and muffled sobs from a few women. His wrist wiggled again, trying to somehow loosen the bindings tying them together. Like before, it didn’t work.
 
Jinki side-eyed his friend, nose wrinkling since the blame was on him for them being in this current situation. Or, that’s how Jinki felt about it right now. He needed to blame someone that wasn’t himself.
 
Minho, the younger of the two, possibly even the youngest in the room right now, had his head low, wrists surely breaking skin with how hard he was trying to loosen the hold. 
 
“Minho,” Jinki whispered, “Stop it.”
 
The younger looked up then, eyes wide, failing to mask the fear he had. It certainly didn’t make Jinki feel any better knowing his friend was that scared. He really was supposed to be the stronger of the two, or so he constantly reminded Jinki aloud in none-threatening situations.
 
Minho’s eyes widened further, low voice mumbling, “We have to get out--”
 
Both looked to the door where one of the captors walked back in, face hidden behind a costume masking and body tall covered in black. Jinki would normally laugh at such a thing, but this was no laughing matter, especially with that large, sharp knife the man held with traces of blood still on it. It flashes in his mind awgain, what he had seen. Murder. He was relived at least Minho hadn’t seen it too.
 
Voices grew louder in the room, female sobs breaking. Jinki tried to put on his brave face, even if his heart was beating so fast it hurt and sounded like everyone in the room could hear his fear.
 
“I have an idea..” Minho mumbled confidently, “It could work.”
 
Jinki looked back to his friend, eyes widening. As the younger’s bound hands rose to his faces and head slowly tilted up to show big eyes and a cute smile, Jinki cringed, mentally facepalming, because his friend was going to get them killed with his ‘cute’ act. He shuddered as Minho’s adorable voice was now used, hands nearly cupping his face.
 
“Ahjussi~,” Minho whined far too cutely. In normal circumstances, Jinki would want to pinch his cheek and egg him on further. Definitely not right now though. Minho batted his long lashes, “Please let us go~. We didn’t do anything~.” The younger jerked his body a bit, holding out his hands to be hopefully untied. His head tilted, full lips pouting with more lash-batting. “Pleeease~.”
 
Jinki watched anxiously as the man moved towards them. His thoughts raced, really wondering if Minho’s cute actually worked. No one else in the room seemed affected by it. 
 
The masked man crouched in front of Minho, bigger body intimidating covered in back, and Jinki could feel his friend tense in fear, but he kept his cute act up, making a few childish sounds between puffy cheeks. Minho whined “Ahjussi~,” once more as the man’s head leaned forward. The man didn’t speak, but a gloved finger reached to run down Minho’s face until they poked at his lips. 
 
Minho’s back hit the wall, body trying to reel away from the finger suddenly pushed between his lips.
 
Jinki shifted towards Minho, voice only coming out in a squeak as the man turned to him. Minho was stiff, only his eyes moving to find Jinki. They were wide and filled with regret for his dumb plan.
 
The finger moved in and out as the masked man turned back to Minho. A sound fell from Minho’s mouth as it was forced open wider. The deranged, erse act finally stopped as the man pulled his finger from Minho’s open mouth, stringing saliva down the younger’s chin.
 
Minho breathed deeply with parted lips, head obviously wanting to lower, hide. The man’s head tilted, the painted smile on is mask becoming all that more frightening as the stained knife was held in front of Minho. Minho’s brave face crumbled further. The knife traced Minho’s lips, poking into his mouth the slightest bit. Minho breath in a sharp, broken breath, eyes falling to the knife that was poking at his tongue and nearly twirling in his mouth. The knife was pulled from Minho’s, allowing Jinki to take a breath again. Minho’s voice escaped in a squeak.
 
Jinki gasped when the man’s fist slammed into Minho’s face, sending his friend to the floor. There was a loud cry in the room and the man stood, boot kicking Minho as he tried to curl up, voice shouting at the impact of the rough kicks.
 
“Stop!” Jinki threw his body over his friend’s, not giving any thought. He had to protect his friend. That’s what they did for each other. Right now Minho needed Jinki. ‘Stop!”
 
There were a few more kicks, hitting Jinki as well, but then they suddenly stopped. Loud cried were bouncing off the room’s walls, but all Jinki could here was his friend’s gasping breaths, voice broken as he quietly called out to Jinki.
 
The door slammed shut, leaving Jinki laying over his shaking friend, all eyes in the room falling to the ones daring to interact with the man.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----
 
I doubt I made it clear enough the 'masked man' was having thoguts of cutting off Minho's tongue because he's annoying. :/ Whatever.. /over it