Spray-on pants

Trio

Because Minho's pants are sometimes so tight they look sprayed on. :|

------

 

 

 

 

 

Minho stumbled back out of the bedroom, only in jeans now and his face showing he was in some sort of distress, but he was also very wasted so it was hard to tell what could really be going on. “Hyung. Hyuuuung.”

 

Jinki looked up from his cozy seat on the couch, lowering his bottle. He raised his eyebrows at the younger, noticing his pants undone and only slightly pushed down his hips revealing colorful boxer-briefs. Jinki didn’t have to ask what was wrong since Minho stumbled forward further, hands pulling at his jeans.

 

“Hyung, I.. I can’t get these off… I’m going to die. I.. I.. help.”

 

Jinki turned his eyes to Jonghyun, the only other around. They stared at each other and Jonghyun took another drink.

 

“Help..” Minho was kicking his leg, somehow hoping that would shake his jeans loose.

 

Jonghyun waved his hand towards Minho while still looking to Jinki, telling the oldest (and less drunk) to take care of it. He took another sip of his drink, bottle tipped high to probably stop any laughter. The bottle was quickly lowered while Jonghyun choked on his drink in a fit of giggles, obviously failing his plan.

 

Jinki sighed, wondering why his friend needed to wear such skinny jeans, especially while drinking when he became impaired. He took another gulp from his bottle. “Minho-ya..”

 

Minho spun around with a hop, voice whining, “I hate clothes!”

 

“Hyung is gonna buy you some more skinny jeans, huh?” Jonghyun took another drink, grinning and making it clear he was pretty far gone himself. “You look good.”

 

Jinki watched Jonghyun chew and his lips, gaze sticking to Minho’s lower body. Minho seemed to be oblivious to it while he sat down on the floor and pulled on his pants some more, hoping that would help instead.

 

Jinki finally stood and moved to Minho. “Hold still.” He slapped at Minho’s hands to get them away as he knelt in front of him, then he tugged from the bottom of the jeans. He grunted, straining himself with effort, “No more skinny jeans for you.”

 

Jonghyun was heard behind Jinki, choking again on his drink, “No! No. Hyung. No. Many more skinny jeans for him.”

 

No.” Jinki continued pulling, getting pants down around Minho’s thighs. Minho tried helping again then, pushing to peel them down, and possibly pulling which wasn’t so helpful.

 

Yes,” Jonghyun mumbled, wanting a meaningless fight while drunk.

 

“I’m never wearing clothes again,” Minho told them, voice very sincere and very drunk.

 

“Here, here!” Jonghyun raised his bottle in a cheer than knocked it back again.

 

Minho smiled and laughed at that. He started kicking his legs once the pants reached his knees. Jinki frowned up at Minho, who stared back with his goofy grin. Jinki wrinkled his nose and gave one big final tug, falling backwards with Minho’s jeans in his hands.

 

Minho jumped to his feet, kicking legs and laughing in a broken squeal at his ‘freedom’.

 

Jonghyun looked on with disappointment. His show was over.

 

Jinki shoved Minho back to the bedroom, “You need to get your pajamas on now.”

 

“Why are you no fun?” Minho whined.

 

Jinki felt a headache coming on early. “Why are you so drunk?”

 

Minho blinked, trying to think of an answer while Jonghyun waved goodbye and reached for Jinki’s bottle since his was empty now and the older was out of sight.

 

When Jinki finally made it out of the bedroom, Minho dressed in loose fitted pajamas and holding his hand for whatever reason Jinki wasn’t going to argue about, Jonghyun was fumbling around the room trying to pull Minho’s skinny jeans on. He looked to them, eyes pleading. “Guys, help..”

 

Minho fell to the floor with laughter. He almost pulled Jinki with him, but the older pulled free of his grip, staring at Jonghyun. This was decision time. He could either be mad and fume the rest of the night or let go and laugh at his friends’ stupid actions - with a few more drinks of course.

 

Jinki took a moment in thought, then smiled big and laughed with Minho, pointing at Jonghyun’s pitiful face while he was stuck in jeans too small.