Chicken

Trio

 

 

 

 

Jinki demonstrated with his two crispy chicken drumsticks Jonghyun and Minho ‘making out’.
 
Neither were really laughing, especially when Jinki started making noises to go with the face. 
 
Hyung..” Minho warned, but Jinki couldn’t be afraid. That seemed to upset the younger and his face soon turned pouty.
 
Jonghyun, sitting beside Jinki, leaned over and grabbed a chicken leg with his mouth, yanking it from Jinki’s hand.
 
“You’re killing Minho~.” Jinki gasped in fake shock.
 
Jonghyun pulled the food from is mouth saying, “We don’t need him, hyung.” He grinned toward Minho while wrapping a loose arm around Jinki’s shoulders and leaning into the older.
 
Minho quickly stood and grabbed the other piece of chicken from Jinki. “Jonghyun-hyung isn’t needed either.” Minho bit into the chicken, glaring at both of them, though he soon sat down next to Jinki, snuggling close.
 
It quickly turned into some kind of contest of who could eat their chicken leg the fastest with glares thrown everywhere.
 
Minho ‘won’, but only because his mouth was full of chicken, even to the point of sticking out of his closed mouth. While Minho was being smug with is ‘victory’, Jinki quickly leaned over to grab the visible chicken with his mouth. He bumped into Minho’s lips and puffy cheeks a bit, but he got a nice amount of chicken in his mouth to chew on. He pulled back, still pouty that his chicken was gone because of his stupid teasing of the younger two.
 
Minho was slowly chewing his food, eyes wide while he sat frozen in his spot. His fat cheeks were turning a slight shade of pink now. 
 
Jonghyun leaned back, enjoying the two with their cute expressions while no longer stuffing his face with chicken.
 
Later they drew straws for who had to go buy more. 
 
Minho mumbled and sulked all the way there and back.