Ankle (1&2)

Trio

 

Two drabbles, one 'Ankle' and the second part that has never been posted. 

 

------------

 

 

 

 

Minho really didn’t mean to, but after a long day of filming only to come home and wait on the injured leader for hours without rest was a little more than he could handle. So he finally fell asleep.
 
More like passed out. Which, really, was fine with him so he could finally get some much needed rest. But not so fine for Jinki, who was quite in the middle of with him. But since Minho got to lay on his stomach, head snuggled in pillows, while Jinki did his business, Minho couldn’t help it. It wasn’t his fault Jinki was full of energy being stuck in one area for hours at a time.
 
“Minho? Jinki slowed, concerned when Minho got way too quiet and stopped moving. “Minho-yah?”
Jinki was slightly panicking when Minho wouldn’t reply. He was about to get help, injured ankle or not, when he heard a light snore from Minho. 
 
Jinki’s eyes narrowed with a tiny pout from his lips. He gently slapped Minho’s and called his name, but there was still no answer. Minho was obviously in one of his sleeping-like-the-dead modes. Jinki leaned over Minho’s back and tapped his visible cheek. He tapped harder until it pretty much became a slap. 
 
Still nothing. 
 
Jinki leaned back and stared down at Minho. He debated if he should just give it up and go to sleep too, but he wasn’t tired and he had already come this far. Jinki took a deep breath. He leaned over the sleeping Minho and started slowly moving inside of him again. 
 
When Jinki moved much faster, there were a few muffled moans from Minho, but he was still fast asleep. Once Jinki finished, he carefully pulled out of Minho and plopped down on the bed beside him. Minho still didn’t move and Jinki still wasn’t all that tired. Jinki shoved Minho across the bed until he was near the edge off of it. He didn’t let Minho fall though. He covered Minho under some sheets and pulled his clothes back on before hollering.
 
“Where you just calling, hyung?” Jonghyun popped his head into the room. “Did you need…” he trailed off, thought lost as he noticed what appeared to be a sleeping Minho practically hanging off the bed under the sheet and Jinki lazily laying on the bed, his injured leg sprawled out.
 
Jinki smiled, “Jonghyun-ah~.”
 
Jonghyun was out of the room, fast to walk away. 
 
“Jonghyun! I can’t just get out of bed and walk around!”
 
Minho slept very much ‘dead’, arm and leg now hanging off the small bed while Jinki kept calling and whining for Jonghyun to come back and help him with whatever he needed.
 
 
 
----------------------------------
 
 
 
“He’s a tyrant.” Minho breathed, falling onto the couch worn out again that night. “He’s worse than you were..”
 
Jonghyun lifted his head from his phone and shoved Minho’s feet off his lap. He shifted in his spot on the couch, “Like you weren’t bad. I still shudder at the thought of you being all mopey silent until one of us finally asked if you wanted anything, and then you’d say how you didn’t want to be a bother and bat your eyelashes.” Jonghyun mimicked the look as Minho turned to watch.
 
“Did not.” Minho kicked Jonghyun’s lap.
 
Jonghyun slapped Minho’s , which thanks to Jinki, made it hurt more than it should. Minho yelped and kicked Jonghyun harder.
 
It was a matter of seconds until the two were wrestling on the floor. Minho somehow ended up in a chokehold when Jinki’s voice could be heard again.
 
“Hyung,” Minho choked, “Don’t make me go back in there.”
 
“I’m not going.”
 
Jonghyun let Minho go and kicked at him to get up and to their leader. Minho stumbled to his feet and glared back at Jonghyun on his way to Jinki, though it looked more like a pout than a glare. Minho slowly shoved the door open to find Jinki laying in his bed, only his uninjured leg bent up on the bed while he reads a book.
 
“Did you need something, hyung?” Minho slowly stepped into the room.
 
“Ah! Minho-yah.” Jinki lowered his book ad glasses, smiling widely at Minho. “Just sit with me for a while?”
 
Minho sighed at sat down on the bed next to Jinki. Jinki leaned his head against Minho and took off his glasses. 
 
“Read to me?”
 
Minho raised a brow. Really he was expecting something he was much less willing to do. He smiled and took the book from Jinki and began reading.
 
Reading only made Minho more tired than he had already been and when Jinki sit up to pulling down the bed and climb over him, he should have know there would me a catch at some point. 
 
Needless to say, Minho fell asleep during again, leaving Jinki frustrated and ready to demand Jonghyun get in the room and tend to his needs instead.
 
Minho had an add dream about the book he had been reading out loud and Jinki some how roughing him up. It was very strange to say the least. Kibum and Taemin were later forced to drag the ‘dead’ Minho from their room. They left him wrapped in a sheet outside their door.