Blind

Trio

 

 

 

 

“Hyung! Help! I can’t see!” Minho franticly grabbed at fabric, trying to uncover his face without loosing his grip on the girl sitting on his shoulders. Her skirt was blinding him. He wasn’t even sure why, but he felt like he might loose his balance and fall over, humiliating himself further than he already was. The girl was a little too heavy for him, but Minho wouldn’t say so. You don't say that to a cute girl. Especially if she's older...
 
“Noona~.” Jonghyun stood in front of Minho now, pulling at Eunsook’s dress and trying to tuck it behind Minho’s head. 
 
“Sorry guys, but..” Eunsook fidgeted, making Minho tip and almost fall over. She ignored his yelp. “I can’t see.” Eunsook’s hand wrapped tightly around Minho’s face, making him cry out, “Hyung!”
 
“Minho-yah,” Jonghyun whined in an annoyed sigh, “ It’s not my fault you’re the tallest.” Jonghyun slapped Minho’s back. Really, he didn’t mean to knock Minho over. He figured the boy was a little stronger than that. But there they were, shouting as they fell in a messy pile of skinny limps on the ground.
 
Jonghyun laughed, taking in the sight. Eunsook was heavy over a squirming Minho. 
 
“Noona…?” Minho whispered.
 
Eunsook smiled, “Yes?” 
 
“Aren’t you going to get..off?”
 
“Hmm..” Eunsook rubbed her s against Minho’s back, making him stiffen. “No.”
 
Jonghyun was sure he heard a squeak from Minho, but he decided to have mercy on him and pull Minho out from under their noona. Minho’s face was red and a bit muddy, but he looked adorable. Jonghyun pulled him down by the arm to give a quick kiss to his dirty cheek. Minho pulled away, backing up while reaching for the spot Jonghyun had kissed. If Minho could be any redder, he was. Jonghyun grinned.
 
Eunsook clapped her hands together with an adorable laugh, “Cute~.”
 
Jonghyun loosely wrapped an arm around Eunsook’s shoulders, “You’re cute, noona~.”