chapter two

vineyard love

~Lee's residences~

"hyukjae sir, it's time to wake up"

"5 more minutes eomma~"

"sir im not your eomma, now get ready we have to go." Eunhyuk shot up and slammed the door of his bathroom.

 

~Eunhyuk p.o.v~

I walked in my bathroom and called all my buddies. we did a 9 way call.

"dongsaengs and hyungs, I need your help and fast" I told them to come with me to the country side and to my surprise they all agreed. I hung up and got ready. I put on my white V-neck shirt, balck skinny jeans and I did my hair to make sure it's prefect. I walked downstairs and head out the door. I saw my buddies there waiting for my in front of my house. I sat in the front with kyuhyun and boom hyung while the others sat in the back. It's going to be a long and noisy limo ride there. I suddenly drifted off to sleep.

~end of p.o.v~

 

~kyuhyun p.o.v~

we drove offto the country side. Boom hyung told me that it's about three hours long from hyung's house to the vineyard. It's going to be a long and boring trip there but I'm pretty excited to see the vineyar that eunhyuk hyung's harabeoji owns. I took out my PSP and played starcraft.

~end of p.o.v~

 

It's 9 o'clock in the morning and onyl teo hours had passed. They stopped at the nearest gas station. The boys took bathroom breaks while boom filled up the car with gas. They got in the car and drove off, only having one more ohur left until they reach their final destination. The boys stayed up looking out at the beautiful view of the country side.

 

-one hour later-

Boom saw a sign that said 'welcome to han bay.' He turned right and there it was. The vineyard owned by eunhyuk's harabeoji, lee minhyuk. Boom drove farther in the land and saw houses, not so far apart from each other. They stopped in front of a small straw like house. There sat an old man on a big wooden table with some grapes in front of him. He looked up and smiled when they appeared. They got out of the car and boom helped them unload their things and drove off. The old man stood up and walked over to them.

 

"is that hyukjae?" the old man said to the brown haired guy with headphones around his neck. Eunhyuk bowed to him and so did the others.

 

"annyong haseyo harabeoji, these are my friends. That's leeteuk hyung, yesung hyung, shindong hyung. sungmin hyung, donghae, siwon, ryeowook, and the maknae of the group kyuhyun." eunhyuk said

"ah ne im lee minhyuk but you can call me harabeoji."

"NE HARABEOJI!!" They said together and bowed.

 

~eunhyuk p.o.v~

I heard foot steps and doors shutting right behind us. we turned around and I saw a blond girl with jean shorts and a black/red checkered shirt with black converse. I nugged donghaeand kyuhyun who happened to be standing right next to me.

 

"hey i bet you i could get her number."

"yeah how much?"

"25 dollars each."

"deal!!" They said and we shook on it. I was about to walk over until harabeoji called her over. she turned around and walked over to us.

 

"annyong hyoyeon imnida." she is very pretty and her name fits her prefectly. ok eunhyuk-ah go got it. FIGHTING!!!

"I'm hyukjae but you can call me eunhyuk. I was wondering if you have a cell phone or a phone number? just in case i wanted to call you sometime to hang out or something." I gave her my gummy smile. she looked at me confused.

"If I did have a phone, I wouldn't want bother giving my number to you, monkey boy." Damn girl attitude much geez! Hold on, wait a minute, did she just call me monkey boy? OH HELL NAW SHE DIDN'T!! I heard the guys laughing at me. Now I feel embarrassed.

"YAY!! who are YOU to call me monkey boy?!" I yelled at her.

"umm excuse you but who are YOU to yell at me like that" she said while poking my chest. I was about at her again but harabeoji stopped me.

 

"now kids be nice to each other. your going to work together, so get a long." WHAT?!? you want ME  to ger a long with HER?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY!!?

"WHAT? I'm not working with him" she said while pointing at me.

"excuse you but pointing is rude."

"oh im sorry let me try that again." she punched me rigth in the nose and i stumbled back a bit. I did not see that coming. The guys were laughing at me,  not even havingmy back. They are now my ENEMIES.

"alright kids that's enough. now hyoyeon please show them to their rooms."

"*sigh* Ne aghjssi." That's right you better listen punk. OH MY GOD!! my nose. I think I'm bleeding now. I am so going to kill her.

~end of p.o.v~

 

she motioned them to follow her. They went inside the house and found their rooms. Then hyoyeon's friends came skipping together to minhyuk's house.

 

"hey hyoyeon-ah whatcha doing?" sunny said while sitting down on the table next to hyoyeon.

"I'm touring monkey boy and his friends" she simply said.

"oh what do they look like?"

"turn around and you'll find out." They turned around and saw 9 boys standing behind them. sunny turned back around to hyoyeon and mouthed 'their cute.'  Hyoyeon just rolled her eyes.

 

"annyong, I'm sunny and this is jessica." sunny waved at them.

"annyong, I'm leeteuk and this is yesung, shindong, sungmin, eunhyuk, donghae, siwon, ryeowook, and our maknae kyuhyun." He said in one breath.

"so where do you guys come from?" donghae asked them.

"where do you think we came from, the sky." jessica said not caring at all.

"whoa calm down there ice princess." he said with his hands up.

"she was just joking, anyways do you guys want to start today or tomorrow?" hyoyeon asked them.

"umm is it ok if we start tomorrow, since we just got here?" kyuhyun asked.

"umm yeah sure. if you guys need anything, my house is across from here so be free to ask anything." she said and got up to go to her house with jessica and sunny trailing behind. The boys got in the house and went fast to sleep.