chapter seventeen

vineyard love

Hyoyeon and onew went with Mingu to drop him off at school. They said goodbye to Mingu and went off to the market.


"ok so mother gave us a list of things to buy." onew said.


"ok let's go get the carrots and lettuces first since it's in the same section." he said and they went to the vegetable section. After they got all the stuff they needed, they went back to the vineyard to find Mingu talking to a stranger.


"who is he talking to?" she asked him.


"well let's find out."


They walked over to Mingu and the man.


"hey Mingu, you should be in the house not talking to strangers." onew said whispering the last word.


"oh hyung this is doojoon hyung. He asked me if I saw yunho hyung.." Mingu said.


"oh ok but Mingu next time don't talk to any strangers." hyoyeon said also whipsering the last word. Onew brought Mingu in followed by hyoyeon but then she was stopped by doojoon.


"wait, since Mingu can't help me then you can. I need to find yunho. Do you know where he is?"


"ok but what's in it for me?" she asked to him, trying hold her laughter.


"I don't know, what do you want?" he asked.


"well I want..... A car, a bike, new iphone, a iPod, a bigger house, a big king size bed, a walking closet, millions of money, and a big dance studio. Oh and also a pet panda." she said while smiling.


His jaws dropped open, "are you serious? You want all of that." he asked shockingly.


"nah I'm just kidding with yuh. Come I'll show you where yunho-ssi is." she said laughing. He smiled and followed her to minhyuk's house.


When they arrived, they saw the boys outside playing cards with each other.


"hey guys! Where's yunho-ssi?" she asked them.


"he's in the house. Whose the new guy?" leeteuk asked getting up from his seat. The other guys also got up from their seats.


"this is doojoon, he is looking for yunho."


"annyeonghaseyo." he bowed.


"ne annyeonghaseyo." the boys said together.


-eunhyuk's p.o.v-

I can't believe she brought in another guy. Why does she keep meeting new people? First us, then onew -even though they are siblings, I was shocked at that moment- then yunho and now doojoon. Who else is she going to met MBLAQ?


"I'll take him to go see yunho hyung." fishy volunteered.


"ok thank you." he said.


Hmm, I wonder why he came here to met yunho? What are they hiding? Or is it that I'm slow at thing? *gasp* OMO what if their secret cover agents? But why would they be here?


Fishy and the new guy walked in the house, leaving the rest of us here with hyoyeon.


"hey do you think their secret agent?" I asked them and they looked at me like I was stupid or something. Then they burst out laughing at me, Even hyoyeon. This....is.....embarrassing.


"do you actually think they are?" fishy asked coming out of the house and laughing


"maybe they could? You never know." I said back to him, pouting.


"aww it's ok oppa, I'll believe you." hyoyeon said tapping my back. I smiled.


"in a million years. Ahaha." she finished off. Everybody started laughing again. And I pouted again.
-end of p.o.v-

-inside the room-

"doojoon, what are you doing here?" yunho asked him.


"I was sent by the president." he answered back, whispering the last word.


"why?"


"he sent me because you told him that you found his daughter? I'm here to help out. What does she look like?" he asked him, taking out a note pad and a pen.


"the presidents daughter is the girl with blond hair and she is actually here outside." yunho said looking out the window. Doojoon looked at the window and saw her laughing with the boys.


"are you serious? That's her? Whoa she's so pretty." he said


"don't get to excited. Remember she's the presidents daughter."


"I know hyung. Oh hyung the president said that he will visit next week on Tuesday, So you better be right."


"don't worry I'm always right. Always."