chapter thirteen

vineyard love

-sunny's p.o.v-

Ever since this morning Jessica has been acting weird, not only Jessica but everybody else. They know something that I don't know. I need to find out about it and about yesterday when hyoyeon didn't tell me about who Jessica was talking about.

-end of p.o.v-


Sunny was walking to the vineyard but then she tripped and almost fell but then someone grabbed her arm and pulled her up. Sunny's eyes widened when she saw sungmin holding her by her waist.


"gwaenchanh-a?" he asked her still holding her in his arms.


"n-ne Kamsahamnida sungmin-ssi" she said and he let go of his hands.


"it's ok. So where you heading?"


"I'm going to the vineyard. And you?"


"same, I decided to help out since the guys didn't want to go to the field and play. They decided to sit at home and do nothing all day."


"wow they're really lazy. Well I guess your a hard working guy huh."


"that's me. So when your done are you free tonight?"


'is he asking me out on a date?' sunny thought and smiled.


"n-no why?"


"I was wondering if we could hang out more and get to know each other a little bit." he said in one go.


"umm that sounds fun...."


"sunny over here!!" Jessica shouted at her.


"NE I'm coming! Well then I'll see you tonight sungmin-ssi." she said and bow.


"you don't have to be so formal with me. Just call me oppa or minnie oppa. It's fine by me."


"N-NE sungmin-ss.... Oppa." she said shyly.


"let's go before Jessica start yelling her brains out." he said laughing. They walked to the vineyard together and started working.


[SKIPPING THE VINEYARD WORK]


"tonight was fun sunny. I had a great time with you."


"same here oppa." sungmin dropped sunny off at her house. They just came back from their 'date' and is now saying their goodbyes to each other.
Jessica secretly watched them from the window and try to listen on them.


"well oppa I think this is a good bye for now."


"your right I'll see you at the vineyard."
Sunny turned around to open the door but then sungmin grabbed her and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. Sunny was surprised by sungmin's movement.


"good night sunny." he said and walked off. Sunny was speechless. She didn't know what just happened.


'h-he just kissed me. Actually more like a peck but I'm still happy.' she thought and went in the house. Jessica pulled sunny in and sat her down on the couch.


"OMO he just kissed you." jessica squealed.


"yeah I..... Wait how did you know he did that? OMO, Were you spying on me?"


"maybe but I was so excited about your date."


"it wasn't a date for the last time. It was a friendly get together."


"sure it was. So how was it?"
Sunny told jessica everything and they stayed up all night talking about it.

----------------------------------------

Somewhere out in the fields, there walked a man in country like clothes. He walked with one bag in his hand and in the other hand a map.


"now which way is 'Han Bay?'" he said to himself. He looked up at the sky and then back down. He walked straight ahead still looking at the map.


'I hope this works.'