chapter thirty-one

vineyard love

They woke up the next morning and got ready for the trip. Hyoyeon dressed in a simple white shirt with a caramelized skirt and white flats. While Onew dressed in jeans and a white shirt with a vest.


"Hyo you ready to go?" he yelled from the other side of her door.


"ne just wait I'll be there."


"ok I'll wait outside in the car." he walked off to the car and waited for his sister to be done.


Then after 20 minutes hyoyeon came out of the house with her suitcase in hand.


"ok next stop Han bay."


----------------------------------------


They worked all day in the hot field. All wet with sweat and dirt on their hands and clothes. Sunny walked out of the house with a tray of food and drinks. She set the tray down on the table.


"OK BOYS!!  FOOD IS READY!!" she yelled. The boys wiped their hands with a wet cloth and ran over to sunny.


"FINALLY FOOD IS READY!!" shindong yelled and stuffed fruits in his mouth.


"hyung slow down, you might choke." the maknae said.


"sorry." he said with fruits still in his mouth.


"so do you guys plan on going back home or something?" Jessica asked.


"well since we've been here for four or three years, we decided not to go back and just stay here for the rest of our lives." the leader told her.


"why do you want us to go for?" ryeowook asked.


"no reason I'm just asking." she said simply.


"or is it that your going to miss us very much. especially ME!" fishy said wiggling his eyebrows at her. 


She rolled her eyes and said,"shut up fish and eat your food." she stuffed the fruit in his mouth which made him choke a bit. She panicked and grabbed a cup of water for him.


"sorry."


"it's . . . Ok *cough*" he smiled.


"hyung! Noona!" the twelve years old said running to them.


"oh Mingu-ah, want some fruits?" sunny asked.


"anyio I'm fine thank you though."


"wow your starting to look like them. Your all grown up now." leeteuk said earning a glare from Jessica and sunny.


"I'll see you guys later. I'm going back to the field." eunhyuk said getting up from his seat.


They turned their attention to leeteuk and glared at him.


"what? What did I- . . . Oh my mistake."


"nice job hyung. You made eunhyuk hyung sad now. Even I know that I shouldn't bring that topic up."


"stop being a smart mouth Mingu. Your  like another one of them."


"duh hyung I'm related to them."


"aish eat the fruits and stop talking will yuh." the other chuckled at their silliness.


----------------------------------------


They saw a sign that said 'welcome to Han bay'. They drove in and saw the beautiful big view of the field.


"Jin, you could just drop us off right here. We can walk from here."


"are you sure, sir?"


"of course, here is 20 bucks. Keep it." 


Jin bowed his head. Onew and hyoyeon got out of the car with their luggage. They bid goodbye to Jin and he drove off.


"ahh it's so nice out. It smells so fresh too. I just love nature. You know that . . ."


"ok jinki I get it, can you please stop talking. Let's just go."


"well someone's on her thing today." he sang.


She glared at him, "I am not on my thing today. God I knew this would happen. Every time your with me your always like this."


"like what?"


"ANNOYING!!" she shouted which got everybody's attention.


"ah we're sorry!" he bowed to them and dragged hyoyeon to the side.


"what the hell is wrong with you?"


"I'm sorry it's just that you keep talking about this vineyard. Telling me tons of facts about this place and who own it and going on and on about things that I don't want to know."


"well, you could've said something before. I would've stopped."


"I'm sorry jinki, it's just that I'm here for business not to mess around."


"I understand. I'm sorry for being annoying."


"it's ok, now let's get going before its dark."


They walked around dragging their luggage with them. They then stopped near a food stall and sat at one of the tables.


"annye- . . . Onew? . . . Hyoyeon? Is that really you?" the lady said surprised to see them there.


"umm I'm sorry but do we know you?" hyoyeon asked looking at her confused.


"w-what do you mean? I'm your umma. How can you not remember?" she said sounding like she was about cry.


"u-umma?" they both shouted still confused. She nodded her head.


They looked at each other and then back to her. Onew then said, "I'm sorry miss but we don't know you and our mom died years ago."


She was shocked at what onew said but She then remembered that they we're adopted and ended up being the presidents child. She still treat as her own child even though their related.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, i know my story is long but im planing to make it more dramatic. im trying my best. i know that its also boring. ill try to make it more dramatic and add romance too. now the next chapter is when hyohyuk finally meet each other!! wait for it!!