chapter eighteen

vineyard love

-Lee's Residences-

"honey! Should we visit dad at the vineyard?" Mrs. Lee asked her lovely husband.


"do you really think we should? I mean I have tons of work todo." Mr. Lee answered back.


"don't you miss hyukjae?"


"I do sweetie but not this week I can't."
Mr. Lee said while looking at the files in front of him.


"how about next week? Are you free then?" she asked curiously.


Mr. Lee thought for a second, "of course, I'm free next week. We could visit them on Monday then."


"ok great I'll call hyukjae and inform him." she said and walked out of Mr. Lee's office to their bedroom. She sat down on the bed and dialed hyukjae's number.


*ring, ring, ring*

???: yeoboseyo
Mrs: ne yeoboseyo, hyukjae is that you?
???: oh anyio I'm not hyukjae. My name is hyoyeon.
Mrs: hyoyeon? Who are you?
Hyo: I'm hyukjae's friend. And who are you?
Mrs: I'm mrs. Lee. I'm hyukjae's mom. Can I speak to him?
Hyo: oh hyukjae is not here right now. Should I leave him a message?
Mrs: yes actually can you tell him that I'll be going over there next week on Monday.
Hyo: ne annyeong.
Mrs: ne Kamsahamnida


She hung up and went back to Mr. Lee's office.


"jagiya, I called hyukjae but a girl picked up instead. Do you think he Is
Flirting with the girls there? Like he always does here."


"maybe our plan isn't working. We should've done the arrange marriage plan instead." Mr. Lee said mentally cursing at himself.


"yeah we should've but no~ we had to go with your plan instead." mrs. Lee said with attitude.


"well I'm sorry, I just thought it would work to change his behavior."


"well it didn't." she said to her husband and stormed out of the room.


"agioo. Hyukjae I thought you would change."


----------------------------------------


"I did change." eunhyuk said.


"no you didn't, you didn't even change at all." minhyuk said to his grandson.


"harabeoji, I did. Look! Its working now."


Eunhyuk and minhyuk was fixing the tractor. They worked on it all day that morning. Minhyuk told eunhyuk to fix it again and he will be back to check on him. When minhyuk left, hyoyeon came raining to eunhyuk.


"oppa!!" she yelled while she was going over there.


Eunhyuk turned and smile. "Hyo, I'm working here."


"oh really I never knew you could work." she said sarcastically.


"haha very funny, What do you need?" he asked her


"well your mom called." she said simply.


Eunhyuk became silent. "what did she say?"


"she said that she will come on Monday."


Eunhyuk's eyes wide open. "wait you mean next Monday?" he said panicking.


"yeah. Why?"


"hyoyeon this is not good. Oh no! My parents are coming to check up on me."
He walked back and forth, freaking out.


"but it's good to see your parents. You haven't seen them in a long time. I think next week is the ....."
She was cut off by eunhyuk


"hyoyeon your not helping. The only reason why I came here is because I had to change my behavior."


Hyoyeon walked up to him and grabbed his hands. "but you have changed. You were a spoiled little brat and rude and
Selfish and......"


"ok ok I get it, I'm all those things." he stopped her.


"sorry, but now your sweet and caring. Now that is what I call a big change." she said while patting his cheek.


-eunhyuk p.o.v-

"Now that is what I call a big change." she said to me. I smiled and blushed at the same time when she patted my cheek. Her warm, soft hands made me calm down a bit. I felt happy when I'm around her. She always know what to say to people if their panicking, that is what I like about her but that's not the only thing a like about her. I hear a snap of fingers and it snapped me out of my thoughts.


"oppa you ok?" she asked sweetly.


"yeah I'm fine. Let's go back to the vineyard."


I helped her climb into the tractor and I went on the other side to drive it. I looked for the key but that was none.


"umm oppa you forgot to turn the key."  she said and she pointed to the key on the floor.


[A/N: I forgot what the thing is called to start the tractor. Like the one in IY2, when boom tried to start the tractor but couldn't.]


"ahaha I knew that." I said and rubbed my back of my neck. I got down and took the key and put it in the hole that was connected to the tractor and I turned the key around and around. Then finally it started running. I hoped on and drove off.


"are you sure you know how to drive this?" she asked me.


"of course I do." I answered back.


-end of p.o.v-

It was getting dark out and they finally arrived at the vineyard. Eunhyuk drove the tractor in the barn and they walked back together to the house.


"well good night oppa I'll see you tomorrow." she said bowing and walked off but then eunhyuk grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him and kissed her cheek.


"good night hyoreagi. Sweet dreams."
he said and went in the house while blushing.


Hyoyeon stood there dumbfounded.


'what the-...? Did he-......? Aish what the hell just happened?' hyoyeon thought and stumbled back to her house while blushing. They didn't know that onew saw everything that happened to them from his window.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

did you guys like the new four chapters that i just added?

well i hope you did. anyways thank you everybody. i hope you liked it!!!

ill try to update four more chapters next week