chapter twenty-six

vineyard love

-eunhyuk p.o.v-


After we went to the wine house, I was walking with hyoyeon in the field for our free time. Kyuhyunnie boy wanted to leave us alone to have some private moments and I totally agree with him. So I told hyoyeon that we should walk around for a bit before we head back.


"oppa . . ." oh my god she just called me oppa for the first time . . . I think.


She continued, "w-why did you kiss me?"


Crap! Why did she have to bring that up?


"I . . . I . . . s-saw something on your face so I kissed you." I stuttered.


She raised her eye brow at me, "come on hyukjae, tell the truth."


"ok ok, I kissed you because I wanted to and cause I . . . Like you."


I was waiting for her response but she just stood there. GOD HYUKJAE!! you shouldn't say that. I turned around so she wouldn't see my face.


"if you don't like me back its fine." then I felt her hand grab my arm. She turned me back around and our lips touched. 


It was like sparks all around us. Fireworks going out in the air. It . . . was . . . magic. I deepen the kiss. Then after a about two minutes we broke apart for air. I smiled from ear to ear.


She blushed, "I like you too."


I was surprised, "so does that mean we're . . ."


"yeah we could but if you don-" I cut her off with another kiss. A very long and passionate kiss. Then I broke the kiss.


"no I'm fine." she smiled and we held hands walking back to harabeoji's house. Today is a lucky day for me.


-end of p.o.v-


----------------------------------------


"congratulation man! We're happy for the both of you and for the other couple over there somewhere." the guy in light brownish hair said to the couple.


"thanks hyung, I hope you guys find someone special too." he said and looked at his girlfriend.


"ew guys get a room if your going to start something." the evil maknae said as he closed his eyes and turned away, smiling secretly at the cute couple in front of him.


Everybody laughed his comment.


----------------------------------------


"sir the results came in and it said that they belong to you. I have their hair sample tested and that's what the results came out to be."


"thanks yunho, I really appreciate it. Now all we have to do is go back with them, but how?"


"i know sir." they huddled up and yunho told them his plan. They all agreed and waited for tomorrow to come around the corner.