chapter thirty-six (final)

vineyard love

-Friday-


She stood next to the window in her robe, waiting for the make-up artist to come. A knock was heard from the door. She walked over and opened the door to see the make-up artist. She sat down on the stool and the artist did her make-up and also her hair. After that she went to the dressing room to change into her wedding dress. 
[A/N: her hair:
http://img.ohkpop.com/2012/04/28/da57hv31.jpg

her dress:http://www.dresspayless.com/images/large/Bridal%20gowns/WDE0128.jpg]


"unnie."


"yes dear."


"could you wait outside when your done, I want some time to myself first." 


"of course. Just let me fix your hair and I'll be out." she fixed her hair and a little bit of her make-up. After she got done she went out of the room closing the door behind her.


Hyoyeon looked herself in the mirror. She turned around and saw herself feeling a bit sad.


"why am I feeling this way? What's wrong with me?" then suddenly her head started to hurt. She clutched her head and fell on her knees. She's having some weird flashbacks going on in her mind.


                                                         -flashback-

                                                   "I . . . . . Like you."

                                                           *******

                                                      "HYOYEON!!!"
            
                                                           *******

                                                    "Don't leave me!!"

                                                           *******

                                                        "I love you"


----------------------------------------------------------------


The men rushed over to onew's side and put him on the couch. Onew clucthed his head and cried out in pain. Mr. Kim called the doctor to bring him in. Myungsoo went out of the room and walked over to hyoyeon's room. He knocked but no answer.


"hyoyeon are you in there?"


No answer.


He was going to turn back when suddenly he was pulled in.


"hyoyeon whats wrong?"


"L, I can't marry you." she finally said.


"but why? This is our moment. We can't break it off."


"L I got my memory back and I have to go back. I can't live with someone that I don't love."


He sighed and sat down. "if I say yes, will you promise me something." she nodded.


"never ever forget about me. Promise me you will never forget about me and always have me in your heart. Always."


"I will." he kissed her for the last time before he set her free.


"I will always remember you as my best friend. I have to go now L. I love you." she walked out with her wedding dress still on.


"I love you too." he whisper to himself.


----------------------------------------


She sneaked out the back door and ran as fast as she could. She called a taxi and she gave him directions to her destination.


-2 hours later-


The car stopped in front of the welcome sign. She paid him and ran off in the fields. 


----------------------------------------


"hyung can we take a break please." 


"yeah, let's go eat some fruits."


They put up the tools and went back home to wash up. Sunny came out with fruits and Jessica came out with drinks.


He sat on the table looking out at the field. Something running caught his attention. He blinked a couple of times. The figure came closer and closer. He turned to his left and saw her standing there in her white dress. Breathing heavily.


"H-HYOYEON!!" he called out and stood up. Everybody stop eating and turned their attention to the person standing in front of their gate.


She ran up to him and attacked him with a hug.


"I remember." she whispered. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up spinning her around.


He smiled from ear to ear, "you remember me. I've been waiting for you to say that." he pulled away and kissed her on the lips.


"nae on ma-eum-eul dahae dangsin-eul salang*" he whispered to her.


"nado dangsin-eul salanghae**" she said and kissed him again.


--------------------------------------------------------


Epilogue:


"UMMA!!" the five year old yelled.


"NE HYUKJAE!!"


"umma let's go we're going to be late." the younger boy pulled on his umma's dress. 


Hyoyeon walked to the room to dress hyukjae jr., minyoung, and eunyeon for a special day out.


"umma let's go he's waiting." hyukjae ran outside.


Hyoyeon carried the twins and the baby bag to the stroller. Hyukjae ran back to his umma and helped her push the stroller. They walked from their house to jessica's house. Hyukjae ran up the steps and knocked on the door.


"IM COMING!!" the lady yelled from behind the door.


"unnie let's go. Their waiting for us."


The young pregnant lady walked out with a little girl behind her.


"Do you know how hard it is to take care of my pregnant self and Krystal."


"at least you didn't have three of them to take care of, no wait make that four."


"OMO are you pregnant again?"


Hyoyeon chuckled, "no silly. You know who I'm talking. Let's go!!"


The two ladies walked over to the park where theres a sign that says, 'happy birthday!!' in big colorful letters.


"you made it." the male said running over to them.


"duhh we wouldn't miss sunsun's birthday."


"good let's get Jessica to a table before she passes out." he said and helped Jessica to the table where her husband was waiting at.


A man walked up behind hyoyeon and covered her eyes. 


"nugu?" she asked.


"guess." the deep voice said.


"oh lee joon."


"what? No!"


"umm myunsoo."


"what no! How could you possibly think that I'm your almost husband to be." 


She turned around and hugged eunhyuk.


"I'm teasing you. I knew it was you all a long."


"yeah yeah yeah. Let's go join the others." he pushed her aside and pushed the stroller. Hyoyeon chuckled and followed along.


"I love you eunhyuk."


"I love you too Mrs. Lee."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW, the ending is cheesy right. I dont really like it but I put it on there anyways cuz I dont have anything else in mind but this was the last chapter,, I'm going probably start writing another tomorrow but I'm not sure. Anyways i hope you liked the last chapter. THANK YOU!!!! :)