chapter eight

vineyard love

Previous:
"yay is that how you talk to your oppa?"he said and turned her around.
When she turned around her eyes widen in surprise.



"o-onew!"
----------------------------------------


-hyoyeon p.o.v-


I can't believe what I'm seeing. Is it really onew? No it can't be, he's in the army and wouldn't be back in two more weeks or was it a month? Huh, I can't believe I forgot. I heard a snap of fingers and it woke me up from my thoughts.



"your not going to hug your oppa?" he said spreading his arms out to me. I didn't say anything and the next thing was actually a surprise to me. I didn't know what I was thinking. I kicked him in the shin. Yeah surprising right?



"Yay!! H-Hyo......aish!!" he screamed while holding his leg and jumping on one foot. I turned away and walked away to the front.



-onew p.o.v-
She kicked me in the FREAKEN shin. The shin. I hopped on one leg trying to go to her. Ah damn it! Why didn't I just wait at home to surprise her but no~ jinik you had to go to the orphanage to see her. How stupid I'm I, I should've known that she would do this. I passed by a couple of boys standing against the wall. Acting like their cool and all but one of them stopped me. This guy had light brownish hair and he is tall like my high but taller. I looked at him confused.



"do I know you?" I asked him still confused at the sudden movement.
"no but I think you just made hyorang made." he said giving me some attitude.
So wait he knows hyoyeon but who is he and where did he come from? I looked at him and his friends, -I assume they were- they look like they are from the city or somewhere over the rainbow. Did you see that I made the song sound cool by saying it. Anyways jinki back to business.



"umm I'm sorry but were you eavesdropping on us?"
"n-no w-why would you think that?"
"huh ok I believe you. I think. I'm just..... Whoa." I tripped over a chair. Really, who puts a chair in the middle of the hallway. REALLY!! I got up quickly and ran to the front of the building. I looked everywhere for her but she wasn't there. I walked to the house and she wasn't there either. Where would she be? Then it hit me. The cliff.



-hyoyeon p.o.v-
I kicked him in the shin and ran away. I didn't even what to look at him. Why didn't he call us back and tell us ahead of time but no~ he had to make it a surprise. I ran in the forest to the cliff. I sat down and breathed in and out. I tried to calm myself down and it's totally not working right now. I laid back looking at the sun going down. I actually feel calm now until I heard footsteps approaching me.



"hyo-ah I need to talk to you."



Of course it's him. Why wouldn't it be.
I gave up and sat up to listen to him. He sat next to me and faced the sunset.



"ok I'm listening."
"I wanted to call you ahead of time but we couldn't call." he said, in one breath.
"why couldn't you write a letter or send a messenger?" I said sadly.
"well that's the problem, we couldn't really do anything over there."
"ok I forgive you."
"good, now should we head back?"
"umm no let's stay here a little more."



We sat down side by side, looking at the sunset.



"you know how we always come here when we were little?" he said while staring to the sunset.
"yeah and we would always try and tease each other to jump off but we never did." I said. I turned to him and he turned to me.
"you wanna jump?" he asked
"are you teasing me?"
He shook his head. He stood up and walked in front of me, putting out his hands.
I gave him the what-are-you-doing look. He took my hand and walked to the edge. He looked at me and said....



"you ready?" I nodded and he counted.



1.........2........3!! We jumped in the river and it was pretty deep. We went back up and swam in the water for a couple of minutes. After that we sat on the side of the river and just watched the water flow slowly down the river. Then I thought of something but then again I think I'm stupid for saying this.



"hey do you think we'll find him?"
"find who?"
"you know who I'm talking about." I said and he looked at me. It looks like his eyes are starting to water up. Aish Hyo-ah don't ask a stupid question like that again.



"I don't think so." He said and looked down.
"I know you miss him, I miss him too." he continued. I nodded slowly and looked down also.
-end of p.o.v-



They went back home at midnight and went to sleep.