chapter six

vineyard love

The next day everybody got up early to help out in the vineyard. They need to plant more grapes before the grape Festival comes up in five more weeks. After a couple of hours of planting, everybody went home to rest for now and begin again in a couple of more hours. The girls went over to minhyuk's house to hang out with the boys. They sat outside eating fruits and talk with each other.

-two hours-
"well guys we're going back to the field, you should clean up first and then come. Let's go girls." Jessica said walking to the field.

"hey do you guys that on Friday there's going to be a party for the orphanages." hyoyeon said linking arms with sunny and Jessica.
"oh yeah I heard of that, you guys want to join and perform?" sunny said excited.
"if it's the about the orphanage then count me in."
"yay unnie I never knew you would help out." hyoyeon said sarcastically.
"hey what are you talking about I always help out." she said pouting
"ok whatever you say sica."
"agioo this kid is so rude to her older sister." Jessica said and they arrived at the field.

"have you guys notice something fishy about hyoyeon?" siwon asked
"what about hyoyeon?" eunhyuk said
"she's from the country right?"
"right and what does this have to do with her?"
"well she can dance,sing,play instruments, and play sports but she's from the country how can she learn to do all those things and be good at it."
"you know siwon has a point I mean how can a country bumpkin do all those things and be good." leeteuk said.
"ok hyung stop talking about her behind her back. Just leave her alone." ryeowook said getting a little annoyed.
"wait I know, she could be adopted." siwon yelled out.

'how could he know so much about her.' 
So Min thought. She went back to her house without a sound.

-airport-
He got off the plane and yunho was following him from behind, holding his bag. They went in the car parked out front.

"president, where should we start?" yunho asked his boss.
"we can look in Seoul first and then my hometown, Incheon. We must check the all orphanage in Korea."
"ok sir, driver to the blue house please."

'I will find you Kim hyoyeon, no matter how hard I try I'll find you' he thought.

They drove to the blue house and yunho helped the president unpack his belongings.

-Han bay-
"unnies, should we write our own song?" hyoyeon asked while walking back home with Jessica,sunny, and the boys.

"what are you guys doing?" eunhyuk asked breaking the links between sunny and hyoyeon.
"we're going to preform for the orphans this friday." sunny said pushing him away and linking arms with hyoyeon again.
"do you mind if we join too?" kyuhyun breaking In between Jessica and hyoyeon.
"YAY!! Why do you guys keep breaking our link?" Jessica yelled at them making them go back to their group.
"so anyways, should we write our own or what?"
"umm no I think we should do a simple song for them."sunny said.
"ok, well I'll see you guys tomorrow. We can talk about it later." Jessica said. Jessica and sunny went to the other direction and hyoyeon with the boys went the other way. When they split up, eunhyuk and kyuhyun linked arms with hyoyeon again.

"can I help you guys?" she said looking at them.
"you didn't answer my question." kyuhyun said
"which is.."
"do you mind if we....."
Before kyuhyun can finish donghae and sungmin pulled eunhyuk and kyuhyun back and linked arms with hyoyeon.

"hey Hyo, can you help us with something?" donghae asked cutely.
"sure. What is it?"
"well we were wondering if you could help us with...." donghae and sungmin were pulled back by eunhyuk and kyuhyun.
"so as I was saying was..."
"yay eunhyuk, we were talking with her." donghae pouted.
"so we were here first so back off." he said sticking out his tongue.
"YAY!!" all four of them kept fighting with each other that they didn't notice hyoyeon was gone already. The other five guys went over and broke them up.
"GUYS!! she's gone."

"nice job fishy, look what you did"
"me why are you blaming everything on me."
"because you and sungmin did everything."
"hey we did..."
"OK GUYS STOP!! Just go home now." leeteuk yelled at them and walked in front of them. They stopped arguing and went home.