chapter nine

vineyard love

-eunhyuk p.o.v-



For the pass two days, hyoyeon has been with that weird looking guy, day and night. It's like their boyfriend and girlfriend......OMO hyukjae-ah! That's exactly why their hanging out too much. Their boyfriend and girlfriend, it breaks my heart to say that myself. Why does she have to leave me and be with that egg headed guy. I really want to cut him out of the picture.



Oh here they come. Act cool, eunhyuk don't get jelly.



"hey guys, you coming to the field with us?" she asked us with her sweet yet husky voice, which is HOT by the way.



"umm yeah you guys go ahead first, we'll catch up later." leeteuk hyung said, laying on the wooden table. She nodded and they went to the field.



"dude who is that guy with her? He's like following her everywhere." shindong hyung said out of nowhere.



"yeah I noticed that too. Hey do you what to spy on them?" yesung hyung suggested.



"no, why would we do that? We can't be in peoples business." siwon said reading his bible.



"it's only for fun beside we have to know who he is." sungmin hyung said.



"true, ok count me in." leeteuk hyung said



"me too!" ryeowook, sungmin, and shindong hyung said in unison.
The others agreed to but one person, siwon. We all looked at him and he finally looked up from his book.



"hyung this is wrong, I'm not doing it." he said crossing his arms to his chest.
We looked at him and raised our eyebrows at him, like he didn't really want to do it but we all know that he really does.



"ahh ok fine I'll help but you have to stop giving me weird looks." he said and shut his book.



"ok that's final, we'll try to get into their conversation and try to find out more about them." leeteuk hyung said.



It sounds like we're stalking them. It feels weird but I, I mean we have to find out who he is and why did he come all of a sudden.
-end of p.o.v-



They went to the field and they saw them at the end of the last row, together picking the grapes.



"ok guys you know the plan." leeteuk said.



"what plan?" sunny said standing behind them. They got scared and jumped.
"sunny!! You scared us." sungmin said holding his shirt.
"whatcha yuh guys talking about huh?" she said and gave them a 'I-know- something-is-up' look.
"you know stuff, anyways we'll be in the field if you need us." he said and they speed walk to the field, close to hyoyeon and onew. They spread apart around hyoyeon and onew, and pretend to cut the grapes while listening to their conversation.



"you didn't say goodbye when I left." he said.
"I was upset, that you had to leave me behind."
"I noticed that, that's why you didn't say goodbye."
"yeah well that was the past."
"you know it was fun in the past. We did everything together. I miss the past." he said, facing her.
"yeah me too."



'what happened in the past between these two?' eunhyuk thought.



They stopped talking and went back to work. After a couple hours, they got done and went home. The boys tried to follow them and listen on their conversation but they failed since they got caught. They went back home and sat in the living room.



"guys have some information but I don't know if it's important." eunhyuk said, sitting down next to donghae.



"it's ok you can tell us." their leader said.



"ok so I heard them talk about their past, saying that they miss their past life." eunhyuk said to them. Then minhyuk came in and sat next to them.



"what's are you youngsters talking about?"
"harabeoji, can we ask you something?"  Ryeowook asked him with his sweet tiny voice.
"of course you can."
"well we were wondering about hyoyeon's family. Can you tell us more about their family."
Silents felled the room and they stared at minhyuk, waiting for his answer.



"well hyoyeon never talked about her family to me but I do know that she had another brother." he said, getting up to go to his room.



"she has another brother? Would that be onew?" Siwon said shockingly.